Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (39024 Views)

Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin cheesy arrangee this government is doing everything possible to milk the south and give it to the North, which stupid compensation for what exactly?

how many farmers have they compensate? I don't blame them I blame the South including their weakling governors who can't speak up in one voice like the North.

greedy f00ls
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by 77up(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Can north lets continue this strike for a month , I want to check something

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Deepthoughts: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/northern-traders-call-off-strike/
I awaits FFK confirmation of this development before commenting on it.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by MUSA25(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
They should go ahead with the strike lets see who will surfer pass.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
See cashing out, these guys are just having a field day.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Adegoketj: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Compensation for what, how about all the farm land that cow's has destroyed here who will pay compensation for that one, my friend has rice farm in Ede area of osun state the cow's destroy and finished it no compensation was pay and the we said we are one Nigeria we not don't let deceive ourselves let them hold on to their food and see who will loose
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
heat from almajiris people, omo boy you must be high on cow urine
grin grin I hope so, Talk no do. undecided lipsrsealed. if e start now you go jakpa, change mouth asap. lipsrsealed. keyboard warrior, you better shut up, and focus on your, owo da undecided. Is it not still with the help of a large chunk of the yoruba's, a fulani man came into power. lipsrsealed. complete 8year's term
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by eeetuk(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021

"Tahir said: “All the stakeholders and members of AUFCDN in our nationwide strike are glad we achieved what we wanted to achieve. Since the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello begged us on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, we agreed to call off the nationwide strike today."

Striking workers are glad to achieve what they wanted---- signals another proof president Buhari is in for northern Nigerian muslims.

Where did president Buhari get N475 billions Money to pay off northern Nigerian muslims?

We know northern Nigerian governments pay no money to National treasury. The N475 billions these striking workers are getting is Money from South South crude oil sales.

And quest what?
The citizens from oil producing states are hungry and homeless.

Is this fair?
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by bigfish3k: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
North dey enjoy ooo
They get paid through banditry
They also get paid through fake food blockade/strike
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by 3eyedraven: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Its a lie. Nobody agreed to pay anything. They only realized they F**ked up... Pls extend the strike further for another one week let's see who will beg who.. Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Mightyhaiz: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beremx:
cry me a river. You should commend Buhari please. He is the best
lol..once a zombie always a godammed zombie
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Akanbiedu(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
lol..once a zombie always a godammed zombie

Una go dey carry certificates around for nothing.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Kingstanding: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
RoyalUc:
So, who will compensate all the farmers whose farm produce had been destroyed across the country?
. God. Because where using different constitution in Nigeria. The original one is being used by northerners while as ammended 1999 constitution is being used by Southerners. Southerners governors, political leaders and traditional ruler are the most educated illiterate in the whole wide world.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Cadamlk: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:
N4.75bn for what exactly? This is how government goes about enabling nonsense. Kidnapping student for ransom started like a joke and now it’s a very big monster and an unending sinkhole for government funds.

So many militia groups who ordinarily should face the full wrath of the law are now either enjoying amnesty or demanding amnesty.

Some idiots have started with food blockade and we are now appealing to them with billions of Naira. What message are we sending to people in other regions? Is this how we will be throwing billions away anytime folks in other regions start their own blockade? It is well with Nigeria.

So you believe their crap. The statement was cooked up by them to save their battered ego.

Why would Federal use Kogi state Governor? Why were they not invited by minister of Agriculture or directly to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by shyvicky: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
If North give up this strike I to know say them be mumu, how can u supply food to south so that they will eat and have strength to kill ur brothers? Abeg make una no resume supply to Togo, Ghana, USA, Russia, we no care, who tomato, onions and cucumber help?

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by InaNla(f): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
N4.75bn for what exactly? This is how government goes about enabling nonsense. Kidnapping student for ransom started like a joke and now it’s a very big monster and an unending sinkhole for government funds.

So many militia groups who ordinarily should face the full wrath of the law are now either enjoying amnesty or demanding amnesty.

Some idiots have started with food blockade and we are now appealing to them with billions of Naira. What message are we sending to people in other regions? Is this how we will be throwing billions away anytime folks in other regions start their own blockade? It is well with Nigeria.
[/s]

Nonsensical nonsense.

Next level never start!
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Odua1stson: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin I hope so, Talk no do. undecided lipsrsealed. if e start now you go jakpa, change mouth asap. lipsrsealed. keyboard warrior, you better shut up, and focus on your, owo da undecided. Is it not still with the help of a large chunk of the yoruba's, a fulani man came into power. lipsrsealed. complete 8year's term
nyamiris and foolishness are inseparable, it is in their dna
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by excel101(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tahir said: “All the stakeholders and members of AUFCDN in our nationwide strike are glad we achieved what we wanted to achieve. Since the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello begged us on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, we agreed to call off the nationwide strike today.
“They agreed to pay the compensation and call off any multiple taxation on federal highway and allow us to engage in our business activities peacefully nationwide.”

This is arrant nonsense, so it has gotten to a point where a Northern Gov. would appeal to the his fellow northerners on behalf of the south without a southerner present. They are just acting New Masquerade. I appreciate the way the south ignored them. �
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by excel101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tahir said: “All the stakeholders and members of AUFCDN in our nationwide strike are glad we achieved what we wanted to achieve. Since the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello begged us on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, we agreed to call off the nationwide strike today.
“They agreed to pay the compensation and call off any multiple taxation on federal highway and allow us to engage in our business activities peacefully nationwide.”

This is arrant nonsense, so it has gotten to a point where a Northern Gov. would appeal to the his fellow northerners on behalf of the south without a southerner present. They are just acting New Masquerade. I appreciate the way the south ignored them. �.
The Govt should also note that they are setting a bad precedence, if they agreed to compensate them with #4.75 Billion as alleged.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by HacheNoire: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Optional09:
We don’t want the food again honestly,

We believe the food has been poisoned.

However, we want to mobilize OPC to guard our forest so that we can go to our farms. We can not be surrounded by Jihadist who want to kill all of us. The Southwest Governors must approve OPC Now to secure our bushes so that we can go back to our farms

saintrow1:
Empty promise, northerners have lost southern market. We will keep our money within our region and buy from our own farmers.

Stop saying "WE"

You are not a voice for all. You just one in millions.

Your opinion, you have a right to, and should be personal.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by HacheNoire: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
izubext007:
northerners are the Nigerians .....that's all I knw

They are true Nigerians because they speak with one voice. With its majority bonded by religion and culture, its a norm for them to be powerful.

Unity they use to steer Nigeria. And the division in the South, is a plus to them.

Even Christ said " Fear North"

From North America to North Africa, Its always about the North.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
How do we ban their food from coming to the south. The FG want to force their foods to come to the south
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Optional09: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
HacheNoire:

Stop saying "WE"

You are not a voice for all. You just one in millions.

Your opinion, you have a right to, and should be personal.

I speak the mind of millions of Yoruba people who are in my network that’s why i am different from you 30k online paid agent.

Se e ti gba owo osu
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by adekS1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beremx:
cry me a river. You should commend Buhari please. He is the best
commend buhari for wat pls..

For his incompetency l guess.
Everybody l av sighted one of buhari social media employee
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Sagay212: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lol..audio 4billion. Which govt promised them that one. Maybe na yaya Bello go give them the money.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by HacheNoire: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Optional09:

I speak the mind of millions of Yoruba people who are in my network that’s why i am different from you 30k online paid agent.

Se e ti gba owo osu

Show me a consent that support your claims. Anybody can claim to speak for the entire world.

I also speak for the entire world. MAKE YOUR OPINION PERSONAL
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Optional09: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
HacheNoire:

Show me a consent that support your claims. Anybody can claim to speak for the entire world.

I also speak for the entire world. MAKE YOUR OPINION PERSONAL

We remain the we that we represent, I don’t hate Tinubu but i am not loyal to him.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by ajilegend(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
But I don't understand what is going on. How did the Endsars protest affect them and how come they are claiming they lost lives and properties. Which property?
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Economic saboteurs that should be in some kind of tough jails are what this useless government is willing to pay such a huge amount of money !
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by ajilegend(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yahya Bello is seriously looking for recognition and Fani Kayode is desperate to join APC to reactivate his political career.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
4.5Billion Oil Money
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by justmondris: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Shit news nobody has agreed to pay them anything. Is the government so stupid to give them such amount of money for what exactly? Biko we nor want una food again na by force?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US House Of Reps Members Oppose Plan To Return Abacha Loot / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.