Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (35113 Views)

Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
EVERY Tinubu appointee is like a curse on the SW,

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Obalowe(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Like Seriki Ibarapa, like Ọba of Lagos.

Awon olè.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by nograv: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/endsars-hoodlums-stole-2m-n17m-from-my-palace-akiolu/amp/

Oba only in name...

I will never forget when he disrespected the Ooni..

Mtchew no sympathy from me..

To the poor who stole that money.. Use it well smiley

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
You be thieve. political Oba lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
[url]varyously.medium.com[/url]
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Mightyhaiz: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yoy keep almost 1 billion naira cash for your house..oga you be central bank?
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by RainOnMe: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
MrBanner:

What's wrong with you?
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by vineyardfarms: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/endsars-hoodlums-stole-2m-n17m-from-my-palace-akiolu/amp/

HRH -source of the money? That can be money laundry? His your palace a bank??
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Eillyeillz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
I know the money was much, The Coffin money right?? But $2Million......

Hope the Efcc Looks into this. He has to explain how he came about that sum.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by blackboy2star(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
LORI IRO �
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by nedekid: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wain you expect, na former police man (eke) grin
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by darkwan: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Aforxzy:
How can u have such an amount of money in your palace with so much poverty around you. Is the palace a bank?. I don't believe the amount you stated here, Anyways your subjects took the money. It's government money in government house taken by government pikin.

chai....look finishin....
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by RICHSATAN: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
and ogun could not strike them it means u have bee deceiving people for centuries, u deserve mob action angry
these are the same people that will tell u that if someone steal youe 100k u should come and they will show u the person for mirror or basin angry angry angry

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by john633(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Alaye where did you get such money from....senior hoodlum
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Grace146: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
you forgot to mention the palliative that was meant for all but you hoard it for your own personal use
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by darkwan: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
look somebody that wan drown people in lagoon....

look wetin him dey talk now....
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Haba!!!

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Dreyton36: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
This Oba sef
Dey try get shame na undecided at least for yiur family's sake

Abi make we dey shame on ur behalf

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by adomuwiner(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
EFCC, He needs to be investigated
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by darkwan: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
traditional titles is outdated in nigeria....

all titles should be abolished....
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Kay25(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where did he get such a huge money from? and why keep it at palace?ole
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Timmzycul11: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
What is such amount doing in his palace?
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Coronavirus1: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
What is $2 million dollar doing in your palace is your palace a bank criminal oba.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Maski87: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
No problems, the governor will refund you with some Jara on top.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by basadenet: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
This one na story for the gods. where did he get such amount of money from? is he into bureau de change biz? I think he ought to have been charged for money laundering. He deserves all what he got, because he is too arrogant and very pompous.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by electhnd(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
What happened to the bank ? So who do you expect to pay you back?
his palace is called kings bank
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Aforxzy:
How can u have such an amount of money in your palace with so much poverty around you. Is the palace a bank?. I don't believe the amount you stated here, Anyways your subjects took the money. It's government money in government house taken by government pikin.

The King forgot that his Palace wasn't a bank. To even think that he confidently mentioned the amount in public is so shameful.

A king is meant to care for his subject but as it is his statement exposed him as one who is concerned about himself.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Muyology: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Having such money at home is against anti money laundering act . The man shud be handed over to efcc.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Your distasteful self should be arrested for having such money
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Pharaohny: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Werey Oba awon ole.

You kept 2million dollars in cash in your palace. Yet your subjects are suffering from irrecoverable poverty.

Even common palliative that belongs to them, you no gree share.

Excuse me sir, Eni ku re ...

Amin ooo ������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sarkin Gurku, His Wife kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Nasarawa (Photo) / Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.