Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (35119 Views)

Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Athemisia: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
RunzMAN:
Sombori hold my left hand I wan slap am
abeg no slap am....

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Respect55(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Idiot. Tell us why palliatives were found in your possession. The only thing stolen from u were your shoe. Others are pure photoshop.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Not to sound tribalistic but these Yorubas are shaming this title Oba . Imagine what this idiot is saying
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by kwasoly(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by sleemomymy: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
ARE MY THE ONLY ONE READING THIS. 2 MILLION DOLLARS AND 17 MILLION NAIRA. YET THIS MAN CAN NOT GIVE PARLIATIVE TO HIS SUBJECT. WELL I AM NOT SURPRISE HE IS AN EX POLICE MAN. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by gaftsoil(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Okenye aruru ala
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by ajilegend(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where is EFCC, money laundering case is here. You need to investigate this

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by themanderon: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Shameless old men masquerading as leaders. At their age they are still not satisfied with their stash of loot. Covid palliative in your house, now 2m dollars and 17m naira in your house, Are you saving it for the afterlife? Unmitigated greed will be you doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by peremi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
What is he doing at home with so much cash
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by thatigboman: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Werey Oba awon ole.

You kept 2million dollars in cash in your palace. Yet your subjects are suffering from irrecoverable poverty.

Even common palliative that belongs to them, you no gree share.

Excuse me sir, Eni ku re ...
u forgot that N17M cash was stolen in addition

1 Like

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by YorubaPrince: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
b3llo:
Money wey you suppose use buy palliative for your people.

Why would a leader amass wealth for himself when his subjects are suffering? It is true that the heart of man is desperately wicked.

Black man undecided
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2021
E jo kabiyesi Nibo Le ti ri owo ohun? Awa amo eko sin jeya to toyi. alajobi a da o.

Please Kabiyesi na for where you see dis kind money ? And we Lagos people dey suffer like dis. Na motherhood go judge.

Your retirement money from police + d one way government dey pay now since u retire no go reach 1/1000th of dis money .

E buru sa
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Jostoman: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Aforxzy:
How can u have such an amount of money in your palace with so much poverty around you. Is the palace a bank?. I don't believe the amount you stated here, Anyways your subjects took the money. It's government money in government house taken by government pikin.

case close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by oluade11: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
What is he doing at home with so much cash?
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Biggers82(m): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2021
This Oba should be in EFCC net by now.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by olmoRoc: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Nice to know that you're one of the bullion van owners in the country.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by osazsky(m): 1:33am On Mar 04, 2021
I saw ur staff of office on jiji for 99million. Y not re upload it ..sell and recover ur 17m moreover the staff is already useless to d yorubss
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Olatundejosh(m): 1:49am On Mar 04, 2021
No be your fault sebi they don buy you another staff of office you dey talk shit..
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Afam4eva:
Oni iro oshi grin First tell us what you do to come about that kind of money grin Don't worry Tinubu will direct Sanwoolu to settle you grin

��������⁦��⁩⁦��⁩⁦��⁩����⁦��

��������⁩SEED-ERO-SHIMA #CEDERO #CHINWEN #AYOO #GUYFAWKES #COVID19 ��☪️☪️☪️

�����⁦�☪️⁩���⁦�‍�‍�‍�⁩⁦�‍�‍�‍�⁩⁦�‍�‍�‍�⁩⁦�‍�‍�‍�⁩��⁦☯️⁩����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgp6ZH-by-E
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Thunday1005(m): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Palace Don turn bank grin
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by UKBobo(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2021
It all dey for lagoon grin grin grin
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Polyglot7pointO: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Mac2016(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2021
moscobabs:
This so called Oba should be arrested what was he doing with such amount in his palace?
He's lying. His statement is focused on cashing out from the incidence, both for himself and indirectly for himself again via the state.
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by aguyph: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/endsars-hoodlums-stole-2m-n17m-from-my-palace-akiolu/amp/

What do you expect from a retired police officer .
He will even add the money in his dream
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Afam4eva:
Oni iro oshi grin First tell us what you do to come about that kind of money grin Don't worry Tinubu will direct Sanwoolu to settle you grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-wIXc6yIJk
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Olotadbaba: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Werey Oba awon ole.

You kept 2million dollars in cash in your palace. Yet your subjects are suffering from irrecoverable poverty.

Even common palliative that belongs to them, you no gree share.

Excuse me sir, Eni ku re ...
is it his duty to share palliative?
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2021
RunzMAN:
Sombori hold my left hand I wan slap am
pls don't slap him as elderly person but slap because he lied
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by rolams(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2021
Where did you see the money?

Why did you keep such huge amount of money at home?

Nobody to inform the EFCC about this?

After the declaration, no law enforcement agency to investigate this?
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Jaytek247: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Haaa, Amunibuni Agbaya lefeya ni??
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Thief !!!
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by Ahmeduana(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked shocked shocked ibo loti ri!
Re: Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos by 8BowlofFlour: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Isn't it a crime to hold such a huge amount in your house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.