Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road (2004 Views)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I stepped out of my office, crossing the express to the other side, after crossing I noticed a chick behind me trying to cross the major Express while a car was about to speed up in that avenue. As I noticed the car coming I felt this small chick should be dead by now. But fortunately the chick manuover between the tires and the car speed off. I felt for it as human and I quickly recused it. I later asked several people with chick in their carton intending to travel to Lagos if it's belongs to them but the all said it is not part of their own. I was force to buy starter food and get coffee cup so as to keep her as my daughters pet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Someone said it is for a reason.
While other gave diff opinion. If I have the opportunity to give her out after saving her I won't.mind but I gave her the second tot that is why she is still with me

2 Likes

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by lilvicky68(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Still keep her very soon she will be ready for consumption..you will reap your harvest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by nero2face: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
U saved it from dying so u can kill it tomorrow for consumption...u only delayed it's death... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
nero2face:
U saved it from dying so u can kill it tomorrow for consumption...u only delayed it's death... grin grin grin
Funny bros.
grin grin grin
I won't kill it. I said my daughters pet. So I will keep her for my daughter's. She plays with it at times. And sometimes scared of the chick.
I will buy more so as not to be tempted to kill her.

1 Like

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
Still keep her very soon she will be ready for consumption..you will reap your harvest..

I don't think I will want to eat it. When u think it the senario whereby it was saved I always feel for it.
They said it is broiler but me never keep chicken before.
My fear is I don't know the breed of bird neither the life's span

2 Likes

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by lilvicky68(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2021
raddyworld:

I don't think I will want to eat it. When u think it the senario whereby it was saved I always feel for it.
They said it is broiler but me never keep chicken before.
My fear is I don't know the breed of bird neither the life's span
Me I will love to eat it..just feed it for 3 months for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin grin grin.
This one na pet for.me ooo not to be eaten. Like some people has dogs as pet and won't like to eat it while we have some people that chose to eat dog.
I have dog as pet at home as well.
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
She has got almost her white and grows faster than what have ever experienced. Will snap tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2021
raddyworld:
She has got almost her white and grows faster than what have ever experienced. Will snap tomorrow
Pls keep us updated, my guess is Easter max grin grin grin
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
The chicken will come out her self eat and go back at times I wonder how come and then I get to realise the trick

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by chukskafor(m): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2021
It's a female broiler, if you intend on keeping as pet, feed less fatty feeds, in fact feed crumble maize and guinea corn to reduce the fat because the moment it starts laying while on protein, it won't go far before it will have issues, as they where not originally breed for eggs
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by mankan2k7(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
People stealing other people fowl pretending to care for them. why not help d chick to a safer place so that it can locate it mum
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
mankan2k7:
People stealing other people fowl pretending to care for them. why not help d chick to a safer place so that it can locate it mum

sad sad Master man what are you saying nah. Didn't you read that it is a broiler haha. Didn't you read that I search for the owner. Does local chicken give birth to broiler? Characteristics dey this thread oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by prince2pac(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

oga na wetin nah.... oga OP Wetin be the name kwanu

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 11:48am On May 03, 2021
My chicken don grow wella. Will snap soon.
They say na broiler. I dey give her local at times

1 Like

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 9:52pm On May 10, 2021
D chicken dey do pere. To eat am dey off my mind CU's na another pet for house
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning.
Have got some other chickens such as Noiler and Hybrid boiler making 9 with this matured broiler bcus the broiler is big now.
Now bcus of the stress of my rented apartment I will have to eat the big broiler. I intend to keep as pet bcus there is much chicken around the house now. And the big on pulls down things when hungry.

I have paid the worth price of the broiler at day old to my church. So it won't be sin.
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2021
Will announce the date for killing and frying so that people who are interested can come around.
There is love in sharing
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by lilvicky68(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
raddyworld:
Will announce the date for killing and frying so that people who are interested can come around.
There is love in sharing
Omo..nice one
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by wunmi590(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
raddyworld:
Good morning.
Have got some other chickens such as Noiler and Hybrid boiler making 9 with this matured broiler bcus the broiler is big now.
Now bcus of the stress of my rented apartment I will have to eat the big broiler. I intend to keep as pet bcus there is much chicken around the house now. And the big on pulls down things when hungry.

I have paid the worth price of the broiler at day old to my church. So it won't be sin.

Atleast put picture, so that we can see how it has grown
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by lilvicky68(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
raddyworld:
Good morning.

cheesy grin
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
wunmi590:

Atleast put picture, so that we can see how it has grown

Will post tomorrow
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by wunmi590(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
raddyworld:

Will post tomorrow

Ok cool
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by Raspberri: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Post pictures naaaaaa
Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2021
The chicken dey stubborn. Push the chicken go push back. Eating my Lhasa food sleep at the staircase bcus of food.

1 Like

Re: Saved An Helpless Chick On The Main Express Road by raddyworld: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
So painful . can u believe a day to killing which was last week Sunday the chicken died. Just wake up to go to church and do finishing touch on killing and frying when i return from church. But was disappointed to see it dead. I have being fantasizing how I will crush the lap gan. I gave the dead cooked chicken to my dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Caucasian Up For Grabs. / Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This / 2month Old Rottweiler Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.