Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) (481 Views)

Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? / The Imminent Wrath Of God Upon Perversed Countries of the World! / The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
From Italy to Indonesia and more! Pillars of smoke are seen in various countries of the World.
Joel 2:30
And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Acts 2:19
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_gpjxbmdA

Endtimes Prophecies being Fulfilled Just as the Holy Bible says.

JESUS is Coming Folks!
There is no more time!
Get Ready and Come into the ark before it is late!
Re: Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just the other day, a ship was seen floating somewhere in England. :I
Re: Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by budaatum: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2021

Re: Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by obonujoker(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin
Re: Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by Sheunma: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
We move.
Re: Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Endtime speculators. If I ask dem to wire mi just 10% of deir acct balance to take hold bodi now, dem go find me one nasty excuse not to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pillars Of Smoke Seen In Various Countries Of The Planet ( Video) by budaatum: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Endtime speculators. If I ask dem to wire mi just 10% of deir acct balance to take hold bodi now, dem go find me one nasty excuse not to.

The endtimes is not coming so soon grin

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer Declarations For You / What Makes A Christian Marriage? / RIP: Primate’s Mum; Mrs. Selina Ndukuba Lies In State For Commendation (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.