Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? (5178 Views)

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Different fairytales about virgin giving birth to a son common in pagan traditions before the birth of Jesus.
How come? smiley

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by felixzo1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Different fairytales about virgin giving birth to a son common in pagan traditions before the birth of Jesus.
How come? smiley
how come you know it was before the birth of Jesus Christ. When was born by the way.
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
felixzo1:
how come you know it was before the birth of Jesus Christ. When was born by the way.

Jesus was born 2023 years ago but tales of virgin giving birth has been in pagan traditions in other nations centuries before then.

So wait and find out why it's so! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by budaatum: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was born 2023 years ago but tales of virgin giving birth has been in pagan traditions in other nations centuries before then.

Same reason as the tale of Jesus' virgin birth. It's how gods have been created since the beginning of time, though why many trust the narrative is highly amusing considering many wouldn't trust the word of a woman in most instances.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by Image123(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Same reason you have counterfeit notes and goods, duh.

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by sonmvayina(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
The jesus is the Roman rebranding of the pagan worship of Lucifer and her son..(inanna and Dimuzzi). There is nothing spectacular about it..it is still paganism..

The Jewish Messiah is a man with father and mother..from the roots of David and Solomon...

The fact that they set their story in Israel does not make it any more different...

4 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
It's a sacred secrets that has been revealed long time ago but i want many to know how those pagans got the idea before the birth of our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus! smiley
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by felixzo1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

soo you have recorded tradition of more than 2023 years ago, what if they just copied what was found in the Bible into their tradition. 100 years alone is not child's play. can you recal your tribal culture for just 500/years. you believed what you heard in such culture but doubt the bible version.
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
felixzo1:
soo you have recorded tradition of more than 2023 years ago, what if they just copied what was found in the Bible into their tradition. 100 years alone is not child's play. can you recal your tribal culture for just 500/years. you believed what you heard in such culture but doubt the bible version.

Calm down and learn, all those traditions are pagans that got their fabrications from somewhere that's what i want many to know.

Thanks! smiley
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Haha grin > grin grin grin
You don start to dey wake up grin grin grin
It is well
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by budaatum: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Calm down and learn, all those traditions are pagans that got their fabrications from somewhere that's what i want many to know.

Thanks! smiley

Hope you know you are claiming the virgin birth of Jesus too was fabricated from somewhere that predated his so called virgin birth since his was not the first even in the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2023
budaatum:

Hope you know you are claiming the virgin birth of Jesus too was fabricated from somewhere that predated his so called virgin birth since his was not the first even in the Bible.
According to the Bible only Jesus was born by a virgin so calm down and learn! smiley
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:
Haha grin > grin grin grin
You don start to dey wake up grin grin grin
It is well

Jesus Christ is the one and only human born by a virgin all others were fabricated fairytales from the spirit realms by demons so calm down and learn from what the Bible God's word had to say about the matter! smiley

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Please open your Bible to Genesis 3:15 and read with me:

And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

This is where all the demons (later driven out from God's presence) got the idea that the child who will destroy Satan will be born not through the lineage of Adam's sons because none of Adam's descendants can't redeem any of their kind {Psalms 49:7-9} since they're all sinners unworthy of such a task {Romans 3:23} they sensed that the only way out for innocent descendants of Adam is for a perfect human having equal wait like Adam to come and pay the ransom {1Corinthians 15:45} this means that child must be divine in nature!

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by sonmvayina(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please open your Bible to Genesis 3:15 and read with me:

And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

This is where all the demons (later driven out from God's presence) got the idea that the child who will destroy Satan will be born not through the lineage of Adam's sons because none of Adam's descendants can't redeem any of their kind {Psalms 49:7-9} since they're all sinners unworthy of such a task {Romans 3:23} they sensed that the only way out for innocent descendants of Adam is for a perfect human having equal wait like Adam to come and pay the ransom {1Corinthians 15:45} this means that child must be divine in nature!

To be continued...

I knew this this the angle you where going to come through..

The funny thing is that that portion is not even a prophesy..it was Gods judgement on the serpent....God is not a prophet.

Secondly those other virgin births existed before the Christian stole it. The inanna story existed as far back as 2800BCE while the Torah was written by Ezra around 530 -570 BCE.
It is the same paganism, just rebranded.....

At the centre of it all is Lucifer(the light bearer), who had different names in those cultures. She was inanna in Babylonian, Kali in India, Ishtar is sumerian, Isis in Egypt, Aphrodite in Greeks, Venus in Roman..she is likely osun in Yoruba culture, she became Mary in the Christian odeology..and her beloved Dimuzzi or jesus in which tale you are reading. She is the goddess of death and destruction. She is also associated with wisdom. She is the queen of heaven..

And the false mother..she is not mother nature. She rose herself to the pantheon by stealing the Mes from Enki and was sitting with the senior Gods...Ninmah was withdrawn..very interesting though...
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2023
That day God declared His judgment all angels were alert listening to what will happen to the three rebels that got their Creator annoyed so after Adam's death and nothing happened to Satan many angels followed his path as they abandoned their positions in heaven to come and enjoy sexual relations with female humans, they formed bodies for themselves using the dust of the earth since they knew that's what God used in creating bodies for humans but they can't make it live so they entered into the bodies they made and as they formed finest as in fittest structures coupled with their high intellect and abilities to make things happen easily all the females they went for fell for them! Genesis 6:1-2
This was what led to the birth of wicked giants in Noah's days as the unnatural mating can't produce normal children {Genesis 6:4} the fallen angels had supernatural powers to deal with their gigantic sons but what about normal humans who doesn't understand what was happening? Everyone began looking for ways to defend themselves as the giants were taking whatever they want by force without working, they are into all forms of immoral acts and forcing their ways all through, this led to chaos and there was no peace on earth! Genesis 6:5

You all know the rest of the story as God made water to destroy that generation saving only Noah and his family who WORKED with God to preserve the lives of all the animals.

But what happened to the fallen angels in human bodies?
Since they're spirit beings possessing bodies they easily dropped off the bodies they put on and returned to their former abode (heaven) well they were shocked as God didn't allow them back into the family of His loyal sons so they were excommunicated only to start imagining what will later become of them! 1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6

This is where the lies about the living dead came from!
Normal humans die with nothing left after we die but those demons never died they only dropped their fleshy bodies they're the ones promoting the idea of soul or spirit surviving humans after death, according to God's word when we die nothing survives our bodies {Ecclesiastes 9:4-10} everything goes blank until we are called back to life! Job 14:13-15

Satan and his cohorts keep promoting the lies that something survives the human body after death but where is Adam? smiley

They were left idle! As powerful spirit beings that can't feel comfortable without doing anything they were employed by Satan to work with him in opposing God's sovereignty that's why they returned to the earth after the flood has subsided and stationed themselves in various locations until God scattered humans all over the earth. Anywhere humans get to a demon is already waiting to welcome them and become their god/deity they will worship and since God keeps His side of the deal that humans can rule themselves successfully without God's intervention He allowed humans to sought themselves out so the demons began indoctrinating Adams descendants with different doctrines in the name of various gods. This is the condition all humans found themselves until God called Abraham out of the most influential city of that time in other to start preparing for the birth of that promised child! Genesis 12:1-3

Abraham has heard of the story that a child will be born who will undo all the works of Satan but when will this child be born?
Through whom will the child be born?

Abraham felt highly privileged when God told him that this child will come through Abraham's lineage!

To be continued... smiley
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
How come? smiley

Did someone hijack MaxInDHouse account? LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Ọmọ whenever you hear my name "Maximus" you must TREMBLE IN FEAR! embarassed
Because whatever i tell you will come through sharp sharp, i said you can't do without quoting me on this forum didn't i? smiley

LordReed:

Did someone hijack MaxInDHouse account? LoLz.

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ whenever you hear my name "Maximus" TREMBLE IN FEAR! embarassed
Because whatever i tell you will come through sharp sharp, i said you can't do without quoting me on this forum didn't i? smiley

LoLz! Ok so no your account is safely in your control. Thanks for clearing that up, as you were.

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2023
How about thanking me for helping you to see how difficult it is for you to keep your own words? smiley

LordReed:

LoLz! Ok so no your account is safely in your control. Thanks for clearing that up, as you were.
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
How about thanking me for helping you to see how difficult it is for you to keep your own words? smiley

What word did I not keep?
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2023
LordReed:

What word did I not keep?

You quoted me first in all threads but you angrily cut the discussion and i told you that you will soon quote me in hours or latest few days, you said it's a dream right?
Well it has come true in just few days! wink

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You quoted me first in all threads but you angrily cut the discussion and i told you that you will soon quote me in hours or latest few days, you said it's a dream right?
Well it has come true in just few days! wink

Where did you say I would quote you first?

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Ọmọ i be your Papa for intelligence!

You can never do without quoting me on this forum, so next time don't doubt my word! wink

LordReed:

Where did you say I would quote you first?
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ i be your Papa for intelligence!

You can never do without quoting me on this forum, so next time don't doubt my word! wink

Is that where you were going with that? LoLz. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Next time don't doubt my word! wink

LordReed:

Is that where you were going with that? LoLz. Ok.
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2023
From Abraham down to David the promise has continued so all the demons (pagan gods) keep speculating how gods were born in one place after another so that by the time Christ is born it won't be anything special after all it has been heard in various pagan traditions!

Well by the time the real promised child was born Satan can't keep it low he quickly turned into a fake Star and led his agents to Herod the great, was it to to get baby Jesus killed before his time? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa! Satan knew that he can't kill Jesus but to make the baby start doing supernatural thing so as to alert all God's enemies but God told Joseph to take the baby away until Herod the great died.

So it was all fabricated to discredit the Christ! smiley
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by tctrills: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
How come? smiley
You already started by calling them fairy tales. So if they are fairy tales, then they are of no importance.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by budaatum: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to the Bible only Jesus was born by a virgin so calm down and learn! smiley

I should learn from a person who reads only one book, Max?

You really are funny.

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by oteneaaron(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
How come? smiley

If one of them is a fairy tale, then all of them must be fairy tales.

You can't change a rule you didn't make.

What do you understand by the word "MYTH" ?

Many people like you may have this strong belief that "History, it is urged, is real, whereas a myth is fictional."

But in reality, through research into the old religions that existed before Christianity, we find out that the story of Jesus, Dionysus/Bacchus, Horus, Mythiras, etc are all MYTHS.

The virgin birth of Isis who gave birth to Horus is a story as OLD AS HUMANITY.

Isis was an ancient African Goddess who got pregnant by her husband Osiris after he was killed by his Brother Seth.

She got pregnant by Immaculate conception because it was after Osiris died that she became pregnant with Horus.

Isisi is the original Virgin Mother and I am proud to say that this story first came from AFRICA.

It is written on the stone walls in the temple of Luxor in Egypt.

You can go there today and see it for yourself.

Until you learn that everything the world has ever known FIRST CAME FROM AFRICA, you will continue to be a captive in the mental prison of your false god Yahweh.

For your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CWBKRWIg0

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2023
tctrills:

You already started by calling them fairy tales. So if they are fairy tales, then they are of no importance.

Of course they're of no importance but demons fabricated these fairy tales for a purpose:

To blur the minds of faithless people so they won't see any reason to believe in the story of Jesus Christ! 2Corinthians 4:4 smiley
Re: Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2023
budaatum:

I should learn from a person who reads only one book, Max?
You really are funny.

Go and make use of the numerous books you have read then let me know how it has helped in making you a family of people you don't even know around you.
The book Bible has helped me to make people both far and near my families so even if i leave Nigeria today homes and families awaits me throughout the world just name it Jehovah's Witnesses are waiting to welcome me home all because of what we learned in just one book! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Mark 10:29-31

So go and enjoy the BENEFITS of what you've gotten from studying numerous books! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATHEISTS ONLY! Some Food For Thought... / bhfghfgh / Delivered From Witchcraft And Occultic Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.