Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture (8863 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't even know what to say but I'm in shock, what did I just read?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by jawalis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Really?
Believe this shiiit at your own risk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
I'm trying not to but things like this actually happens
jawalis:
Really?
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by jawalis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wittyglam:
I'm trying not to but things like this actually happens
Not at this extent. Why would he want sex in her office when he can tell her “let’s go home” and then which wife will call security on her husband in her office. Isn’t that foolishness?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Hollawayn05(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Shit so Unreal
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
jawalis:

Not at this extent. Why would he want sex in her office when he can tell her “let’s go home” and then which wife will call security on her husband in her office. Isn’t that foolishness?

You made sense.
Even if the wife called the security on the husband which is almost impossible, how many minutes does it take to wear the boxers and trousers back for the security guys to still meet the man naked.

It's a fabricated story and the script writer is poor in story plotting.

7 Likes

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
jawalis:

Why can't you have sex with your partner in their office??

He even gave the workers a time interval. Lol

It's called a quickie.

If I'm the husband,I'll not only throw her the ring too. I'll bring her loads to the office, she'll go home from there.

4 Likes

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't think this is real, but then you really can't say..... surprising sh1t happens these days!

Husband messed up and wife went too far!
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
crase man with clean suit with slippers
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You made sense.
Even if the wife called the security on the husband which is almost impossible, how many minutes does it take to wear the boxers and trousers back for the security guys to still meet the man naked.

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by jawalis(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You made sense.

Thanks for been a good thinker.
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Kriss216: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Konji knows no boundary.

Man was konjified but the fish brain of a wife is selfish and inconsiderate.

Would she prefer the man cheats on her than coming to get it at her office?

2 Likes

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
jawalis:
Really?

Swear down, I smell lies in air
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by neutralmind: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
The woman should be more diplomatic na.
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
StacyO:

Why can't you have sex with your partner in their office??

He even gave the workers a time interval. Lol

It's called a quickie.

If I'm the husband,I'll not only throw her the ring too. I'll bring her loads to the office, she'll go home from there.

Ooo I thank God you are woman. Hmmm, else women for smell am hot hot. grin grin grin grin

Yea but the wife no try.

My position is that the story is fake, 100%.
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Africanwardrobe(m): 1:13am On Mar 04, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You made sense.

On the contrary brother, I don't agree with u...I have very much reason to believe the story isn't complete as dz is just d wife's side, there's so much more to this than meets d eye...
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Ooo I thank God you are woman. Hmmm, else women for smell am hot hot. grin grin grin grin

Yea but the wife no try.

My position is that the story is fake, 100%.

Fake news is normal on nairaland.

We just go with the flow,to kill boredom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by rex444(m): 1:48am On Mar 04, 2021
If ever this happened , then the husband has a sidee and just looking for an excuse to get rid of the wife
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by top1k: 1:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Massage at home cloud be the perfect solution to the stressful week
book for an appointment and refresh your body.
call or WhatsApp us today

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by 99thEnemy(m): 3:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Konji: is defined as something that has no respect for place and time grin grin

The S.I Unit of Konji is IDGAF/min grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Some people do the impossible
jawalis:

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by WoundedLamb: 4:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol... I've learned that regardless of what a man does in Africa, he will still be supported or, at least, be given a soft landing. Some are saying it's not true, some are saying the woman went too far while others are saying the two are to be blamed. The commenter in the pic who only sees white people on his TV was already on about how he prefers white women (as if most white women can put up with the excessive desire for superiority/dominance African men are known for). All these could be valid but we all know that if it were a woman that did this, we would have been telling tales of how women have issues, how they have fish brains and behave like babies, how their heads are full of sex, how they are illogical, emotional and difficult to please or how the man married an active olosho.

Back to the post; you walked into a lady's office to demand for sex and she denied you that for a good reason, and you dropped your ring? Lol... this better not be true. Otherwise, my only problem would be that the wife didn't drop her ring first. For all we know, he could be one of those who believe in rituals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Some has actually said, you must give me anywhere I want it.
99thEnemy:

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Some people don't reason, they feel you should be about to do what they want at any particular time.
WoundedLamb:
Lol... I've learned that regardless of what a man does in Africa, he will still be supported or, at least, be given a soft landing. Some are saying it's not true, some are saying the woman went too far while others are saying the two are to be blamed. The commenter in the pic who only sees white people on his TV was already on about how he prefers white women (as if most white women can put up with the excessive desire for superiority/dominance African men are known for). We all know that if it were a woman that did this, we would be been telling tales of how women have issues, how they have fish brains and behave like babies, how their heads are full of sex, how they are illogical, emotional and difficult to please or how the man married an active olosho.

You walked into a lady's office to demand for sex and she denies you that for a good reason, and you dropped your ring? Lol... this better not be true. Otherwise, my only problem would be that the wife didn't drop her ring first. For all we know, he could be one of those who believe in rituals.

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Another angle
rex444:
If ever this happened , then the husband has a sidee and just looking for an excuse to get rid of the wife
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 4:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Check this out guys and subscribe too, I make amazing content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQsoGIL__eM
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by stonemasonn: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... I've learned that regardless of what a man does in Africa, he will still be supported or, at least, be given a soft landing. Some are saying it's not true, some are saying the woman went too far while others are saying the two are to be blamed. The commenter in the pic who only sees white people on his TV was already on about how he prefers white women (as if most white women can put up with the excessive desire for superiority/dominance African men are known for). All these could be valid but we all know that if it were a woman that did this, we would be been telling tales of how women have issues, how they have fish brains and behave like babies, how their heads are full of sex, how they are illogical, emotional and difficult to please or how the man married an active olosho.

Back to the post; you walked into a lady's office to demand for sex and she denies you that for a good reason, and you dropped your ring? Lol... this better not be true. Otherwise, my only problem would be that the wife didn't drop her ring first. For all we know, he could be one of those who believe in rituals.

nonsense talk
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by ayaside(m): 5:15am On Mar 04, 2021
We got cameras everywhere in my place of work. Can't bang around. You can't just have a quickie anywhere because you can't control the urge.
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Some people will still find way. I remember in school people bang inside sick bay. Can you imagine?
ayaside:
We got cameras everywhere in my place of work. Can't bang around. You can't just have a quickie anywhere because you can't control the urge.
Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2021
It's does oh if not why are people not doing the market? Or a public bus? Everything come to self control.
99thEnemy:

Re: E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture by eveninnewspaper: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Poorly plotted script. Next... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / What Is So Special About Igbo Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.