Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,260 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

See What This Female Commissioner Did To This 2 Mad Men That Has Caused Reaction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What This Female Commissioner Did To This 2 Mad Men That Has Caused Reaction (185 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Why Is It That Mad Men Don't Get Sick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Female Commissioner Did To This 2 Mad Men That Has Caused Reaction by naijaudates: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Humility and consistency make a better human being, whenever you are a leader, always show the spirit of humility, love, and care. This is a Viral picture and post of a Serving Commissioner that took a step to rescue two mentally violent men roaming the street of Onitsha by shaving one head and fed the other.
A serving female Commissioner For Women And Children Affairs, Mrs. Ndidi Meuze have said to lead the officials Onisi Onira Graden,Boromeio Round About to rescue and save the two madmen that are usually there
It was gathered that after the rescue, they were taken to the state Capital, Akwa where the commissioner took a clipper and shaved the head of one mad man and fed the other who complained of hunger.Click this link to read the full details:
https://naijaupdates.org.ng/parenting/see-what-this-female-commissioner-did-to-unstable-men-that-caused-reactions/

(1) (Reply)

United States: Pandemic Impact On People In Poverty / My Brother Needs Help / How To Find The Best Safety And Healthy Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.