Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (5127 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ poster's made up story: fuckry.

@Toyemz I am clapping for him!  wink cheesy
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by selena(f): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2011
@poster, So when you two were doing the husband and wife thing in the bedroom with her,you did not know how ugly she was?Did the both of you always have sex with the lights off?And u even have the nerve to call her and ur biological son names, If that boy becomes a president oneday,am sure you will be the first person to say ure his father, You need to ask God for forgivenessn.She needs to leave ur behind.SHAME ON YOU
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Igwe419: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2011
Generally I'm a good father and family man, I payed 3 of my children to university, my youngest son will not get anything from me, defend someone who wish death on you and see how the world will see you, I have no respect for my former wife because I did not choose her, she was given to me (in arranged marriage)

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by dazzle37(f): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is one of the disadvantages of free internet browsing or cheap internet browsing
because any body can come in here and start writing nonsence.
And what is suprising me is the fact that some people even believe this crap.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by SAGoddess: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ OP, you reason like a juvenile for someone your age, assuming you are 41 now 419. . . . . . .how did you then manage to get your stick inside a woman you "hated" until she popped 7 children for you. . . so it is true that men will eat even a snake, anything that moves. . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Jenifa1: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2011
African_queen:

you no like her but u bleep her born 7children? one na mistake, 2na error as he don reach 7 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

your children no respect their mother and u re proud of it? what does it tell of u? u re not man enough to train your kids. u no even get level sef na common calabar girl living next door to u na u fit afford. u really get small pikin intestine,

after 22 yrs and 7 children. lol
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
If u are in support of the op,say aye if not nay
The aye have it. Hmmm,majority of d womenfolk voted in nay.
Anywhere women are controversial species. When a fellow female is in the box,they behave western and think african in solidarity wheras when its a man in a ''box''they behave african and think western.
The op is tired of 22yrs old punny and need a change to spice up his life. Atleast a fresh blood into his fragile veins. Op,is living a western lifestyle jare.

The Prons And Cons Of Being A Sugar Daddy / Rate This Dude / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship?