Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Baba Lori Iro And The Concept Of Originality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baba Lori Iro And The Concept Of Originality (257 Views)

Baba Lori Iro, Iro Po And The Concept Of Originality You Are My Rodo!!! / 6 Chic Ways To Rock Iro And Buba / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Lori Iro And The Concept Of Originality by AmeLonRo(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2021
https://thenewkokoro.com/2021/03/01/baba-lori-iro-and-the-concept-of-originality/

You are the only sugar in my tea

You are the only mosquito in my cupboard

You are the only lion in my zoo

You are the only honey in my pot

“It’s a great honour to have you read my post today.

This is because I know you are part of the top 10% of people in the world who are on YouTube and want to see originality in content creators.

Today, I am explaining to you “BABA LORI IRO AND HIS ORIGINALITY”

Late Gbenga Adeboye Funwontan sang that if you play like some musicians you can never be exactly those musicians that you copy.

John Mason also spoke audibly about this concept of originality in his book.

See the full article here now.....

https://thenewkokoro.com/2021/03/01/baba-lori-iro-and-the-concept-of-originality/

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes In Marriage / Why You Should Consider Mattress Weight When Choosing A Mattress / Hollandia Nurture A Child Initiative Provides Dairy Nourishment To IDP Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.