Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) (54957 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Gemineye: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
post=99591808:
Update From . COM

From The Trending Update, Spotted By on facebook, a man layed down inside the Gulter, to allow her Pregnant wife to pass, Reports.

Emmy Ezeafojulu Egbeigwe Nnobi, Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Love In Harvard

A man lay down for his pregnant wife to pass because her pregnancy could not allow her jump the gutter. How do u see it
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING

Is This Love Or Madness?

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m./430714610456993/permalink/1788726511322456/?fs=1&focus_composer=0
Why e no jes carry the woman, stretch leg cross that small thing undecided
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordKO:

The last time I checked, the thread isn't a debate on whether the depicted action happened literally or fictionally or if she walking through him won't make her fall.

D last time I checked, I asked u a question & u didn't answer d question. I also don't remember when a question became a debate
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Benwems(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hope she’s not carrying another’s man child?
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by LordKO(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

D last time I checked, I asked u a question & u didn't answer d question. I also don't remember when a question became a debate

Lol. You ought to have known that neither I nor you are in the position to know who recorded the video since we weren't at the scene and aren't the ones peddling the story.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by djbussy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Prick wicked ooo
oooo grin
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thats not the only way to get across undecided
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by tot(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
All I can see is the dirty gutter full of litter. Very soon, they will blame government for that too.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Ayomidexj8(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Imagine his spinal cord begin to malfunction after this

And he later realized that the baby isn't his

Wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
CLOWNS!
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by abdsamad(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Facebook
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Iz that boy not too small to have a wife.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Trip440: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
come y'all. look at the woman closely. does that Tommy looks real?
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Litmus: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13218261_1562306365401808369608753068272999377468135n_jpegc3c3755ba4c2bc6b52aad81b23e24e3a

The example of African brain in action - the type that make many pick up gun in response to situations that are easy to resolve. angry Instead of coming up with cost effective and imaginative plank, he resorted to Caveman!, the crude and unimaginative throwing of physicality at every task including himself - literally. Short-term-thinking: all the time that his wife was pregnant, he never worked out that one day his wife would need to cross that gutter. He puts her in further hardship by endangering his own health which would put him out of work, not to mention the cost of hospital treatment for him and her. Yet he is the type that will complain everyday that government did not provide good hospitals. Planning: Goverment did not force him to have sex and produce child for an environment not ready for it.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Seems like a movie set. Pregnancy doesnt look real.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
This simp is simp.ly an idiot.
What happens to carrying her and crossing the gutter?
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Drama grin

If she breaks his back I wonder who will take care of her in the post natal stage.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
it would have been easier to carry her.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
yomi007k:
tongue

I hope he is the real father of the pregnancy.

Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by OKVALLY: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
How can she not cross that small gutter, she want to ridicule the Man.
If there is a gun shot suddenly, look whether she will not fly that gutter and run away, even run faster than the husband.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Lol...
This is risky ooo

Doctors in the house, is there transplant for spinal cord?

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Simpism Is Real.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:
They're both Stupid angry
. that is just it
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by IamAsiri: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Spending123:
Mosdi come and see what am seeing ooo!!
I think this is a movie shoot cos that pregnancy doesn't look real to me.

Thank you o grin
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by GindoX(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oizee:
y she com do mouth like sey her baby is already on the way? the man looks more like errand boy to me.....he wasn't even smiling at all

Oizee, madam analyser.. grin
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
crackhaus:
This has to be some sort of play-acting for the cameras.

But assuming this is real, then laying over the gutter and letting her walk on him is VERY impractical... it is in fact, a dangerous stunt.

First of all, as a pregnant woman, her center of gravity is unstable and she's easily prone to losing her balance while standing on a perfectly flat surface... not to mention, they want us to believe she walked over this man's back (which is not a completely flat surface) while he was wearing a shirt (which could easily move) while she had footwear on (much less friction)... and all the time, there was no one around to support her by holding her hands as she crossed.

Na so...

They should try something else to prove loff please.

Plus, that pregnancy looks fake enough. The belly should not be distended that way. It's in the middle of her tummy, looks like they packed clothes only inside.

Also, where are they going like that? If she's in labour, no bag, no wrapper, nothing with them to a hospital?

Except if it's a luxurious stroll!?
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Agadaobo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
I think its acting because everybody in that environment is taking a look at them including those children at the back. The pregnancy doent look real.
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by Glycosunde: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Which one is easier, to cross the little gutter or climb on d back of d man and she may fall into d same gutter if she is not careful. And d pregnancy doesn't look real.

Sighs.......... Drops pen

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok please do w dna test when she’s done o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.