Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross (11523 Views)

Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Most of these news are fake.

The yoruba media have a way of misquoting everything about this so called fulani herdmen crises.

Nairaland keep promoting lies that support yoruba narratives but when a counter attack by fulanis are given, your post are quickly deleted.

Nairaland is part of the yoruba media, and it keeps promoting violence and hate on fulani people while dismissing crimes of the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by nograv: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2021
tommy589:

How is this an Ipob news again?
Dailypost is a national news media reporting on Red cross physical observation and the request for more supports for affected communities

Everything is IPOB to these zombies..

When you see someone attacking a specific group or someone providing information so consistently, you know there my be a kernel of truth in what they are saying.

I don't care for Biafra, but I do think there is merit in their argument that the government is largely dominated by northerners and run for northerners.

How else do you explain Nigerian Yoruba fleeing to neighbouring Yoruba communities in another nation??
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by baralatie(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2021
sajibola543:
An the ogun state government is behaving as if nothing happens.may God help us in this country.
as.in the denial.was something else
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by tito44: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. one of my Yoruba friends Kunle told me that many of them have fled to Benin Republic and the ones that the Fulanis captured had their names forcefully changed to Fulani names. my thoughts and prayers are with the Yorubas as they may soon go extinct

U mean to say that the yorubas are now endangered species? shocked
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by eldoradoxx: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Whether IPOB likes it or not, we the Yoruba's will continue our political alignment with the Fulani people, IPOB cannot create a division between us and our Fulani brothers in the North with fake news of killer herdsmen who are mostly sponsored by Nnamdi Kanu to target Yoruba s. Come 2023, we the Yorubas must enter in to a stronger political alignment with the North to hurt IPOB even the more.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by EastisBae: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Awon gorilla chest beaters, look at how a supposed ethnic majority group has been reduced to refugees in a foreign country shocked shocked They connived with the gambaris to sabotage Igbos and Southern minorities but karma is now dealing ruthlessly with them grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by 4four(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2021
That useless lifeless governor was denying this b4
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by nograv: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Whether IPOB likes it or not, we the Yoruba's will continue our political alignment with the Fulani people, IPOB cannot create a division between us and our Fulani brothers in the North with fake news of killer herdsmen who are mostly sponsored by Nnamdi Kanu to target Yoruba s. Come 2023, we the Yorubas must enter in to a stronger political alignment with the North to hurt IPOB even the more.

Speak for yourself and no other Yoruba mumu...

After Sunday Igboho actually having to stand up for Yoruba against herdsmen while our politicians just stood there, I changed my mind on such things...
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by DennisEche(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2021
EYA , KPELE
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Basemann: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy so it has gotten to this extent grin grin grin
I Talk am cool cool cool

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by AmazingELixir: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2021
lipsrsealed

Hmmm Mr. Govina what have you got to say...thought he said it is not true.

Government officials always trying to sound politically correct.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by sojfarm: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2021
agitator:
This IPOB are becoming something else, always spreading fake news angry angry angry

Dont worry.

What goes around........

By the time you are facing your own share of the crisis, no body will believe you. They will call a fake news from you!!!
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by optimusprime2(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2021
agitator:
This IPOB are becoming something else, always spreading fake news angry angry angry

Get some help ...
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Nerro042: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:

I heard there is no water in Enugu, go and find water 4 em before they start drinking g-tter

Where did you "heard" this one oga?? Some of us live in enugu. You'll just sit in your hut and concoct trash to make your pathetic existence feel a little better. Old goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2021
tommy589:

How is this an Ipob news again?
Dailypost is a national news media reporting on Red cross physical observation and the request for more supports for affected communities
That's sarcasm
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by goatgoat093: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Cc: LegendHero, SimplyLeo, and the rest of the refugees hope you are all holding up in your refugee camps and learning some French grin... hang in there my coneheaded brothers, eating watery beans and dry bread is at least better than living like slaves to fulani bandits in your annexed homelands in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Emperor002: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2021
slaves and masters affairs.Igbos lets stand n watch

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Iko5000: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2021
let me assume this is scarsm
agitator:
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by opribo(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2021
The earlier Nigerians take their destinies in their hands the better.
How can things be going this way and a whole Nigeria the pride of Africa is helpless. It must be a totally wrong leadership. Where is that Mbaka sef
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by ScamHunter: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2021
That's what Yoruba voted for in 2015. They're just reaping dividends of their votes.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Rodwave: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2021
jlinkd78:
IPOB and fake news eeh. The same way they boasted about ESN and when the Army moved into d bushes the much talked about ESN were begging while d Army killed at least 4 of them before Kanu sent in a military helicopter that tried attacking d Army from d air. This Red Cross I v confirmed is d propaganda arm of Nnamdi Kanu to achieve his Biafra. Check the name of the Red Cross person sef Obiwole Abayade to know that it was d Governor Abiodun version is correct!!! Even Daily Trust newspaper is published from Afara Ukwu Umuahia with Emma Powerful it's State liaison officer

Otelectuals everywhere

grin grin

Una don craze finish for this nairaland
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by subcbouy: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2021
agitator:
What has Ipob got to do with the news? Are you hating or just what to talk thrash because nothing mentioned writer intention. The one Sowore has been vomiting still is Ipob spreading news
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Blackdisciple(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Rumours came out last time that it was not true ...

They keep on giving us news without evidence like images and so on even live footage they don't have , or are they hiding it from us wanting us to believe what ever they post
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by ScamHunter: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
No be only kunle, na bayo. See your mouth. grin

Seriously, Dapo abiodun must launch amotekun quickly and put aside politics. He may not secure a second term with the way he's going because ogun people aren't happy with him the way he's handling the situation. The duty of every governor isn't to eat money alone but firstly secure lives and property of those he governs.
I'm always amused the way Oduduwa people put politics and their Belle before existential issues. You're talking about reelection just the way you guys are talking about being president in 2023. Yoruba problem is lack of foresight and hindsight. Only noise. That's why you people didn't see this in 2015. All you saw was politics power money and oil that isn't in your land. Let me hint you again. This is the beginning of an emerging pattern. By 2023, a large chunk of Yoruba people would have been sent on exile in Benin so then you won't even be thinking politics because people don't vote from exile. Fulani knows you people are cowards, so they'll implement this to their advantage before 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by kayusely70(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. one of my Yoruba friends Kunle told me that many of them have fled to Benin Republic and the ones that the Fulanis captured had their names forcefully changed to Fulani names. my thoughts and prayers are with the Yorubas as they may soon go extinct
very soon your tribe would soon be extermiñated by your tormentors and oppressors.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:

I heard there is no water in Enugu, go and find water 4 em before they start drinking g-tter
Shut up and accept the truth. you have been conquered by your Fulani masters. they will soon forcefully change your name from Adewale to Mallam Kankara

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Fahdiga(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2021
kayusely70:
very soon your tribe would soon be extermiñated by your tormentors and oppressors.
Who are my tormentors and oppressors Mallam Funtua? I called you Mallam Funtua because that's your new Fulani name since you have been conquered

1 Like

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by DarkJeddi(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Masterito:
Have you investigated it before blaming IPOB?
He is being SARCASTIC..
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by ThatFairGuy: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your craziness keep increasing day by day
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by DarkJeddi(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2021
subcbouy:
What has Ipob got to do with the news? Are you hating or just what to talk thrash because nothing mentioned writer intention. The one Sowore has been vomiting still is Ipob spreading news
You should all learn to recognize sarcasm when you see it.. shocked
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by subcbouy: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You should all learn to recognize sarcasm when you see it.. shocked
Sarcasm in a matter like this? not funny bro. Even Fulani matter is not to be taken for a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Ekiti HOS Retired As Fayemi Re-deploys Lgs Education Secs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.