Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross (11510 Views)

Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
All because of incompetent and partial leaders.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by maxell(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
When did Yewa community become the whole of Ogun state?

Anyway, I don’t believe this story.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Lovelyn451(f): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. one of my Yoruba friends Kunle told me that many of them have fled to Benin Republic and the ones that the Fulanis captured had their names forcefully changed to Fulani names. my thoughts and prayers are with the Yorubas as they may soon go extinct
hehehe...u no well o
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by 99thEnemy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. one of my Yoruba friends Kunle told me that many of them have fled to Benin Republic and the ones that the Fulanis captured had their names forcefully changed to Fulani names. my thoughts and prayers are with the Yorubas as they may soon go extinct

Na names like Boubacar, Mamado Yero, Mamado Lamine, Alpha Oumar, Alpha Yaya, Saikou and Ibrahima them go the call them now. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by membranus: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:

Your tribe will go extinct in JESUS NAME, Amen.

Though it is already happening, but my Lord Jesus will hasten it till your total annihilation.

So be it in JESUS NAME, Amen.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:

I heard there is no water in Enugu, go and find water 4 em before they start drinking g-tter

Lol.. They've been living there for hundreds of years bro... Sure there're now used to it. grin
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Lashist(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
No be only kunle, na bayo. See your mouth. grin

Seriously, Dapo abiodun must launch amotekun quickly and put aside politics. He may not secure a second term with the way he's going because ogun people aren't happy with him the way he's handling the situation. The duty of every governor isn't to eat money alone but firstly secure lives and property of those he governs.
Naija governors dont give 2 shitss about anyone's life...its just them and their family first...make una understand that
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by DedeNkem: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Where are those dumb Yoruba Northern slaves who dispute the damage Fulanis are causing them.

If you people don't open your eyes and stop supporting whatever your Fulani slave masters want, you will definitely end up with the same fate as the Hausas!
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by DedeNkem: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
jlinkd78:
IPOB and fake news eeh. The same way they boasted about ESN and when the Army moved into d bushes the much talked about ESN were begging while d Army killed at least 4 of them before Kanu sent in a military helicopter that tried attacking d Army from d air. This Red Cross I v confirmed is d propaganda arm of Nnamdi Kanu to achieve his Biafra. Check the name of the Red Cross person sef Obiwole Abayade to know that it was d Governor Abiodun version is correct!!! Even Daily Trust newspaper is published from Afara Ukwu Umuahia with Emma Powerful it's State liaison officer

Otelectuals everywhere

Keep attacking IPOB that has not done anything to you, while your Fulanis masters are busy RAPING you from the back!!

Some of you Yorubas are plain stupid!
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by DedeNkem: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
tommy589:

How is this an Ipob news again?
Dailypost is a national news media reporting on Red cross physical observation and the request for more supports for affected communities

Don't mind that idiot. Fulanis are busy slaughtering his people and grabbing their lands while he is here attacking IPOB!
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by NaijirianKing: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Interesting.

Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by NaijirianKing: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Ezmans: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by emezuo17: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
tommy589:

How is this an Ipob news again?
Dailypost is a national news media reporting on Red cross physical observation and the request for more supports for affected communities
. You should know sarcasm when you see one.
Re: Ogun Residents Now Sleep In Benin Republic For Protection - Red Cross by Nexus25(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
goatgoat093:
Cc: LegendHero, SimplyLeo, and the rest of the refugees hope you are all holding up in your refugee camps and learning some French grin... hang in there my coneheaded brothers, eating watery beans and dry bread is at least better than living like slaves to fulani bandits in your annexed homelands in Ogun state

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAN Redeploys Southwest Manager, Others Over Stealing Of Airport Runway Lightin / Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! / Aishat Buhari’s Book: Guests Refuse To Disclose Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.