Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities (6393 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Group Petitions Military Board, INEC Over Buhari's Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Xfactoria: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2011
falgar:

GOOD NAME IS HARD TO MAKE BUT EASY TO SPOIL
!!!When Ngige thug's and Annie Okonkwo's thugs were busy clashing at their various campaign of calumny&mudsling, Dora was mopping up @grass root dancing wt market women and selling her sef out.
PDP,ACN and ACCORD candidate are from IDEMILI NORTH AND SOUTH.
ANNIE OKONKWO (same LGA wt Ngige)POLLED highest vote leavin Ngige wt 8k + even as Dora struggles to survive wt 4k + .
Even as one silly Drug baron swored to treat Dora's bleep up for impoundin his fake drug & rigged sm part of Dunukofia&idemili north,she survived d tsunami.
Ngige's greatest shock is dt after using d highest no of thugs &Dora's enemies during her NAFDAC days whom comprise of fake drug importers againt,d woman survived.Dt her good pple of anaocha loves her so much plus dt Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal constituences (3 LGA) has nobdy contesting d same sit is to her credit cos Uche Ekwunife won house of rep using the same platform APGA.
No doubt Dora is most likely to win Ngige narrowly which he wil find it very difficult to accept. Both candidates are good but Ngige would hav make more political RELEVANCE without thugs cos gone are the days of ballot snatching. Modified Open Ballot system is d way.

My brother, don't mind these "bad-belle" people. I have already shared with folks in another thread that it is ACN's strategy to do everything possible to discredit votes from the strongholds of their opponents. They pay thugs to do this. That is exactly what they did in Ekiti and Osun State. The election tribunal had to cancel results from Okuku which is Oyinlola's town and for Segun Oni, results from his hometown were also cancelled.

It is common sense that since APGA won the ANAOCHA FED. CONSTITUENCY and the elections took place the same day, it follows therefore that APGA would have won the Senatorial election in the same area.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by onyengbu: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria and falgar,
quit ur campaign of calumny against ngige. Anyone who knows ngige or dora will not heap unsubstantiated accusations against either of them.

You guys have been accusing ngige of using thugs and i challenge u to tell us where or when that happened.

You also said ngige and annie's faction clashed and again i challenge u again to tell us where and when.

It was however APGA thugs that violently prevented Ngige campaign train from entering onitsha market to campaign. That incident was widely reported.

So guys, dont demonize ngige to promote dora.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Sarahluv(f): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2011
I thought Ngige had been declared the winner. BRB
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Sarahluv(f): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2011
Yup. Ngige is the winner.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by jackpot(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2011
Mr Anene is clearly a maad man.

Why resign and still go on to announce fake results?

Did he know someone else (Prof. Ebonine) has replaced him in d post?

INEC has cancelled d result and asked 4 a rerun.

IMO, d man should be arrested and quizzed by SSS for inciting unnecessary mayhem.

I'm sensing something fishy here~
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by SUV(f): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2011

IMO, d man should be arrested and quizzed by SSS for inciting unnecessary mayhem.

you are still sensing something fishy: This RO sounds and looks unstable. Then, how do you prove this kind of allegation? Did he mark the cash 'given' to him? How did they offer him these gifts, verbal? Where is the audio or video recording? ACN has mastered the art of cancelling elections where their opponents won while making only votes won by them count. And then Ngige has a record of 'rigging' ab initio.
It is possible he has requested for bribe and he wasn't given. It is also a possibility that Anie and Ngige gave more to the RO in order to smear DORA. It is a politics, the two men were so threatened by her credentials. Dora is my woman for Senate. Ngige can wait to complete his work in govt house when Obi is out. But the RO who refused to announce result claiming threat to his life amist the security at his disposal check it now. Another report has it that the RO was arrested with fake result sheet and detained by the police. Who collated the result and at what point was it multilated. We need more gist. The INEc RO must not go free.
Support Dora for a forthright representation at the Senate.She did her JOB at NAFDAC and witch hunters should never get at her now.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by ChukaEze: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2011
If we all just stop using the word "Naija" all this corruption will disappear.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by JahMan1: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
So who won?
Has it been announced?By who?ThisDay said it's been announced and Ngige won.Guardian of same day said it has been cancelled and a re-run for 2-3 wards to be rescheduled.
Don't be deceived,all the seemingly numerous supporters of Ngige here don't know Ngige nor the road to Niger bridge.They are Yoruba bigots supporting ACN.
As for Ngige,he's my man afterall but his track record isn't as good as Madam Dora.He went to Okija shrine to swear an oath and claimed he had his bible at his back pocket.It was during his refusal to honour agreements(which was good anyway) that the thuggery,deceit,violence of Anambra PDP started.Reason why Akunyili's husband told her to quit PDP if she wanted to continue in politics.
If Ngige won,good for him,what change will that bring to Anambra?
If he was rigged out of the race,good for him,afterall he did same to Peter Obi in 2003.
Whatever you sow,you will reap.

Let's put this Anambra Central S/D mayhem past us and look forward to a peaceful presidential election.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by chidyke77(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
Jah Man:

So who won?
Has it been announced?By who?ThisDay said it's been announced and Ngige won.Guardian of same day said it has been cancelled and a re-run for 2-3 wards to be rescheduled.
Don't be deceived,all the seemingly numerous supporters of Ngige here don't know Ngige nor the road to Niger bridge.They are Yoruba bigots supporting ACN.
As for Ngige,he's my man afterall but his track record isn't as good as Madam Dora.He went to Okija shrine to swear an oath and claimed he had his bible at his back pocket.It was during his refusal to honour agreements(which was good anyway) that the thuggery,deceit,violence of Anambra PDP started.Reason why Akunyili's husband told her to quit PDP if she wanted to continue in politics.
If he was rigged out of the race,good for him,afterall he did same to Peter Obi in 2003.

Let's put this Anambra Central S/D mayhem past us and look forward to a peaceful presidential election.
you just took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by chyned(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Franckly speaking, I see an orchestrated attempt to decieve Ndi Anambra by Mr Anene. What is the difference with the "mutilated" result he refused to announce and the sparkling one he announced. I believe he saw the end of the road when INEC did not buy into his game by replacing him and announcing a rerun. Anene, dis is no more HOME FOR ALL, its LIGHT OF THE NATION. People like U and your pay masters should pack and leave Anambra for us. Have a safe trip to Cote D Ivorie (Onye Asi).
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by jackpot(f): 6:09am On Apr 13, 2011
Up Dora!

Dora should help us defeat dat rascal called Ngige. . .

Prof, you're our woman. What God has ordained 4 you, no amount of falsifiers and enemies shall take it from you. They will all fail woefully!
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by jackpot(f): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2011
Justcash:

[b]@Onlytruth; It is a shame that you are indulging in unnecessary self-pity. Who told you that APGA is a useless party?
Let me start by telling you that Igbos are naturally democratic. We don't believe in centralised politics as Yorubas do. That is the difference. An Igbo man cannot bow, be forced or deceived into voting just one man or party for any reason. This is a Historical fact. It is a pattern that will never change.
Historically, The Yorubas had Obas that controlled them religiously, socially and politically. This is why you see them easily queuing behind Tinubu (Who they perceive as their political head). Naturally, it is expected that they would queue behind ACN. Just as they bowed and supported the supremacy of their obas, they have a tendency of bowing for a party that can convince them that they are their leaders. divergence of views was overridden by the Obas pronouncements. It is totally not out of hand to see Yoruba folks worshipping Tinubu here. It is naturally in them. Nothing will change that. Ask yourself if you can worship any individual as an Igbo? Even Ojukwu had some intense oppositions that scuttled his dictatorial plans. That is the source of the word, "SABO" i.e Sabotage. As soon as you impose people on Igbos, they will protest, especially if we have the means to.
On the other hand, Igbos had council of chiefs who debated issues through very hot arguments and disagreements. Divergence of views was tolerated. Decisions were based on popular wish. How do you actually expect a particular political figure to control people with this political orientation? If we had the orientation of Hausas and Yorubas, APGA would be winning in all the Igbo states. The divergence of views and votes does not in any way reflect weakness. It reflects the popular choice of the people. How else could a supposed Yoruba party come to Igboland and flex their muscle if not for the people's belief in their candidate? If the scenario that is happening now in Anambra was happening in the west, the Party would have been voted over individual.
If the governorship election is free and fair, You will notice that the Igbo states will be won by candidates from different political parties. when that happens, Igbos will be rejoicing that we voted our preferred candidates, while Yorubas will be dancing that they voted for their party. Sullyvan Chime stands to win in Enugu, APGA stands to win in Imo, The ACN Candidate stands to win in Abia etc, does that mean that Igbos are silly? what is even the benefit of voting one party into power in a whole region if not to have a centralised political system? Does that system work for Igbos? No! It doesn't.
You must know your history to understand how things happen in your hometown and ethnic group.
Stop this your self pity. It makes me feel like you don't know your people.  [/b]
this is d best articulate post i've seen this month~

We the people of Anambra Central likes Prof to represent us. . .

Prof Dora Nkem Akunyili (OFR) is our wisest choice cool cool cool
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2011
Nao! I don't know why all these things are happening at this time. I posted one, the one that concerns Delta North senatorial district. Check it here.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645462.0.html#msg8115259
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2011
Jah Man:

So who won?

For you to spew that rubbish it means u were either the chief priest or u dragged him there.What bulls.
You guys wont cease to amaze me sha.

Is there any provision in our constitution that makes allowance for election re-run? How come its only in Anambra that we hear of that word re-run ?

Madam Akoko sp then was threatened,she ran for her life but was made to come back and still announce the result,whats the difference btwn that and what Anene did ?

jackpot:

Mu he he

I thought ur DORA yesterday said Mr Anene was never appointed by INEC anyway,how come he is been replaced now?

Who told u that INEC canceled any result?source please.

@Thread,Im worried and disappointed with INEC.
Its almost 4 days now yet no official statement from them.hmmmmmmmmmmmn undecided
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by onyengbu: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Funny that Dora claimed that Anene is fake RO but REC claimed he was replaced. Who do we believe?
Another question: why will u replace an RO in the middle of an election without either accepting his resignation or sacking him!
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Funny that Dora claimed that Anene is fake RO but REC claimed he was replaced. Who do we believe?
Another question: why will u replace an RO in the middle of an election without either accepting his resignation or sacking him!
Hahaha my brother.

INEC is the only solution to this problem and sadly,they are NOT saying or doing anything abt it.I wonder why   

@All,seriously is this the right time to discuss our(Ndi Igbo) failure to co-ordinate our house before this election?

Why shld Ngige or Anambarians be used as a scape goat for our(Ndi Igbo) general laxity,thoughtlessness,unpreparedness and ad lib towards this election,party unity and oneness of Ndi Igbo   

Do we stand to gain anything as Ndi Igbo If Dora is hoisted on the seat,by hook or crook?

Wud Anambarians gain anything too?Dora's right hand man,Peter Obi has failed woefully,are we advocating for continuity of failures for Anambarians?

Does Ngige look like someone that can be manipulated?Do we really think the Yoruba Agenda(If any) wud work with Ngige representing us?

Wud Ngige deliver for Anambarians?

Hmmmmn,INEC please say something o.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by ifyalways(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2011
Back to topic,IMO . . .there is NO WAY Dora/Obi wud win Ngige in a free and fair election. Impossicant. cool
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Luchitec(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2011
A simple matter, and these politicians are heating up the whole place unnecessarily! A re-run at the disputed wards will show who actually won the election.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by yunafa(f): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan should make Aunty Dora Nigeria's Ambassador to Cote de Voire so that she can do "omugwo" and take care of her other grandchild and her suffering in-laws!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Johns83: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by jackpot(f): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Mu he he

I thought your DORA yesterday said Mr Anene was never appointed by INEC anyway,how come he is been replaced now?

Who told u that INEC canceled any result?source please.

@Thread,Im worried and disappointed with INEC.
Its almost 4 days now yet no official statement from them.hmmmmmmmmmmmn undecided
your nairaland homepage says so~

well, cancelled in about 4 wards~

cancelled wards amount to 19000 voters. Rerun to be conducted there

INEC publishes result dat Dora is currently leading wit about 600 votes~

by d way, Ngige for the record, stole d Obi's mandate in 2003.

Losing is in his DNA

Ngige has lost 2003, 2010 and is still losing now.

His problem now is dat he is in big debt.

How can he pay back all d money his loyalists contributed for all his campaigns, if he lost? undecided

Some Anambrarians are even joking dat he mortgaged his Alor house. cheesy
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by ifyalways(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
jackpot:

your nairaland homepage says so~

well, cancelled in about 4 wards~

cancelled wards amount to 19000 voters. Rerun to be conducted there

INEC publishes result dat Dora is currently leading wit about 600 votes~

by d way, Ngige for the record, stole d Obi's mandate in 2003.

Losing is in his DNA

Ngige has lost 2003, 2010 and is still losing now.

His problem now is dat he is in big debt.

How can he pay back all d money his loyalists contributed for all his campaigns, if he lost? undecided

Some Anambrarians are even joking dat he mortgaged his Alor house. cheesy
Abegiiii

Your arguments all along was based on NLD homepage ?

Free education for you:

As Im typing this,there's NOT gonna be a re-run anywhere.

No result was declared or canceled.

Jega/Inec has ordered for investigations.

Ututu oma/Ka chi foo . . nke o bula.  cool
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by NWIZUCHUKS: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
if aunty took my advise earlier to resign honourablly like her sister okonjo iweala, this political mesmerisation would not be happening to her now. . . . what a shame mrs re-branding.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Nomehstan(m): 1:52am On Apr 28, 2011
Yes it have to be cancel do to irregularities.i no that ngige must win i could remember those days back,i was still in unizik,ngige is the people choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. / Senate Recommends Arik Air As National Carrier / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.