Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities (6396 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Group Petitions Military Board, INEC Over Buhari's Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by cantell(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
rhymz:

A lot of nigerians are so dumb and naive, how can anyone take to church such a frivolous accusation without any iota of evidence. Is it not clear to the descerning that Mr Anene is a bloody lier doing somebody's bid?
A man whom before the commencement of the elections was caught fake election materials and hounded by the police. I wonder why he was even giveb the chance again to preside over any aspect of the elections. I saw the man on TV and I could tell he was sb's labrador lapping up lies to the media to suit sb's purpose. The guy is a paid alarmist and the pauper I saw on TV couldn't have rejected such offer if realy he was given such an enticement. How come he did not report the case to the police before rushing to the press to get all sensational with his falsehood.
Let's face fact here and eschew silly bi-partisan politics.
Anaocha which is both the governor's and Akunyili's LGA, there is no how Dora Akunyili and APGA would not have pulled most of the votes there, thesame way he, Ngige pulled most of the votes in idemili north and south his part of Anambra.
He is crying foul because he knows if the results from Anaocha was cancelled he will have a clear lead. If he faultd the votes' margine btw him and Akunyili in Anaocha( Dora's own constituency) then same argument should be applied to his wide margin victory in idemili north and south( Ngige's own constituencies).
Everybody is just playing politics of mudslinging, Ngige knows the only exit point for him was to divert attention by crying wolf and at least get a re-run as has transpired. He is a sour loser and a desperado, he is fast running out of the the goodwill that he had accrued from Governorship days.
Thank God the Anene guy has been removed, it is obvious ACN is using him to fight dirty, seriously, with the ACN tsunami in the Southwest, I see another PDP in the making in not too far a distance. Soon there will be cross-carpeting of aggrevied PDP members and other mushroom parties to ACN just like it happened in Imo state. Thank God ACN did not win any sit in imo state, anyone that has been following the Imo state politics knows that majority of the present ACN members and flagbearers are aggrieved PDP members. These are the people we are shouting change and stuff for? I have observed ACN closely and I have observed that the party has every tendency to turn out like the PDP or even worse.
From imposition of candidate to their desperation to nationalize and oust the PDP, hence allowing corrupt money bag politicians that has the fund in any state to use the party platform without any serious scrutiny. No wonder the likes of Ararume are the financier of the party in Imo state. Change in deed! If change means changing an umbrella to a broom when the odds are against a politician then let such change die a natural death and get a decent burial, we Igbos do not need such a placebo in the name of change, it is either the real thing or nothing.
J O OJO:

I think we should be careful here, this is 9ja politics. It's also possible that Chris Ngige bribed the so called INEC official 2 declare that Akunyili bribed him to tarnish the former minister's image. I mean anything is possible.
Nobody bribed that man. I'm saying this because i saw what happened during akunyili/peter obi's campaign in Onitsha.
The traders in the market booed them and never gave them a chance to speak.
In one of their campaigns, they sang "Ezi na-aga n'ilo for Peter Obi"( A pig is passing by) when he was coming to the campaign arena.
How can they win in Anambra when virtually everyone hates the governor and his party members?
Prof. Akunyili is popular but not in any comparison with Ngige. Ngige is considered as one of the best governors Anambrarians would ever have.
So there's no way Akunyili can win Ngige in a free and fair election.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by rhymz(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
tunde300us:

If you guys remember the role this woman played during the Madam AYOOKA -EKITI SAGA, then you will know she can do this and more.I know some ppl still believe she is the dora of NAFDAC  that the whole world was honouring,then you better think twice cos she don eat and drink with the PDP and that is all you need to make her this desperate.

shame on her !!!
tunde you are talking bullocks! What exactly did she do during the ekiti crises that was outside the purview of her job as information minister. The Chicken liverd Mrs Ayoka went missing when she was supposed to announce the results of the elections and Dora Akunyili warned her to truncate our democracy by such a stupid act. After it was discoverd that it was even her son and an ACN party stalwart who 'abducted' her, the FG had to issue a threat to arrest her if she did not turn up and announce the result. The claim that she had resigned was carried by Tinubu's radio station and TV stations from there it spread like wild fire only for the same chicken livered Ayoka to come out and deny it, scheeeew. You southwesterners can be funny at times, anyone that plays the game different from your way is labelled all sorts of names. Since then the media in the west wont see anything good in Dora's action, when she brave up to the cabinet and told the uncomfortable truth, thesame media hounded her and questioned her motives for saying the truth even when it put her in bad light. Come on, you people should give the woman a break, she is very popular in her home state inspite of the media conspiracy againsr her.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
This anambra self. Wetin. 10 M, house, scholar, Hmmmn tongue
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by nwaafo1: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
ngige should go to hell, akunyili is our choice anytime anyday
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by PETER2020: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Anambra stylism!
money! money!! money!!! loollll
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by stineb1: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
If given the opportunity, i will Permanently Bar some baby Nairalanders from this forum, because they are thinking with their a**es,and not their brain. Doras case has not being finalised and you are already castigating her,Just because she has a cordial relationship with GEJ.Why not they question if the so called Anene didnt get brbed by Ngige to spill out such an allegation. The Dora  we know cant do such. She has promised that after Investigation if her party is found guilty, she will step down and decamp
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by bigma(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
Madam rebranding your POCKET .so this is how u want to get to the senate.ok, all eyes are on u now.i have known u to be dishonest.beware politics is nt a do or die affairs.am sure the Returning said the truth.the Apga wanted to bribe him.thank God we still have people with living CONSCIENCE

VOTE 4 GEJ
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by rhymz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
cantell:

Nobody bribed that man. I'm saying this because i saw what happened during akunyili/peter obi's campaign in Onitsha.
In one of their campaigns, they sang "Ezi na-aga n'ilo for Peter Obi"( A pig is passing by) when he was coming to the campaign arena.
How can they win in Anambra when virtually everyone hates the governor and his party members?
Prof. Akunyili is popular but not in any comparison with Ngige. Ngige is considered as one of the best governors Anambrarians would ever have.
last time I checked, Dora Akunyili is running to represent Anambra central senatorial district not the whole of Anambra of Peter Obi himself. How her unpopularity in Onitsha(which is understandable as she delt with a lot of the fake drugs traders and merchant in Onitsha) makes Mr Anene's claim over results in one of the communities in Anaocha( which obviously is Dora's strong point as it is not just only the fact that she is from there but also that Anaocha is one of the biggest LGAs in Anambra state with very huge population) is what i can seem to figure out from your arguments.
Ngige is popular no doubt but dont make it look like Dora is a walk over that will easily lose even in her own local government, that is crap.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by mekaboy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2011

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE MAN WAS RELEASED, HE COMMITTED A CRIME, WHY DID PETER OBI AND DORA LET HIM GO FREE?

Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by MeandSum: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
emcaluv:

I don't believe the Crap the Returning officer is saying. He was not under a gun point mind you. If he is sincere as he is making us believe, he would have announced the result. This is bullshit. They have payed him to smear Dora's name. A woman that destroyed billions of naira worth of drugs in that same Anambra. A woman that fake drug merchants offered millions of naira but she refused. We saw what played out during Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet.

Who is the master of rigging in Anambra?

You don't have to jump to conclusion.

I have great respect for that woman. She had put her life on the line on many occassions which none of you can dare do.

How do you know he was not under gun point?  were you there? What makes you think Dora is not the one lying?
Let's face it, anyone in her position at NAFDAC would have done the same. They all do  for one of two reasons:

1) they were promised a "fatter" paycheck by rival counterfeiters
2) create space in the "market" for someone else
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dora is rebranding Anambra for the better.

When everyone was celebrating a good election, Dora just had to taint it
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by nwaafo1: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
MeandSum:

How do you know he was not under gun point? were you there? What makes you think Dora is not the one lying?
Let's face it, anyone in her position at NAFDAC would have done the same. They all do for one of two reasons:

1) they were promised a "fatter" paycheck by rival counterfeiters
2) create space in the "market" for someone else

where do you think from, your ass?
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Justcash(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
[b]@Onlytruth; It is a shame that you are indulging in unnecessary self-pity. Who told you that APGA is a useless party?
Let me start by telling you that Igbos are naturally democratic. We don't believe in centralised politics as Yorubas do. That is the difference. An Igbo man cannot bow, be forced or deceived into voting just one man or party for any reason. This is a Historical fact. It is a pattern that will never change.
Historically, The Yorubas had Obas that controlled them religiously, socially and politically. This is why you see them easily queuing behind Tinubu (Who they perceive as their political head). Naturally, it is expected that they would queue behind ACN. Just as they bowed and supported the supremacy of their obas, they have a tendency of bowing for a party that can convince them that they are their leaders. divergence of views was overridden by the Obas pronouncements. It is totally not out of hand to see Yoruba folks worshipping Tinubu here. It is naturally in them. Nothing will change that. Ask yourself if you can worship any individual as an Igbo? Even Ojukwu had some intense oppositions that scuttled his dictatorial plans. That is the source of the word, "SABO" i.e Sabotage. As soon as you impose people on Igbos, they will protest, especially if we have the means to.
On the other hand, Igbos had council of chiefs who debated issues through very hot arguments and disagreements. Divergence of views was tolerated. Decisions were based on popular wish. How do you actually expect a particular political figure to control people with this political orientation? If we had the orientation of Hausas and Yorubas, APGA would be winning in all the Igbo states. The divergence of views and votes does not in any way reflect weakness. It reflects the popular choice of the people. How else could a supposed Yoruba party come to Igboland and flex their muscle if not for the people's belief in their candidate? If the scenario that is happening now in Anambra was happening in the west, the Party would have been voted over individual.
If the governorship election is free and fair, You will notice that the Igbo states will be won by candidates from different political parties. when that happens, Igbos will be rejoicing that we voted our preferred candidates, while Yorubas will be dancing that they voted for their party. Sullyvan Chime stands to win in Enugu, APGA stands to win in Imo, The ACN Candidate stands to win in Abia etc, does that mean that Igbos are silly? what is even the benefit of voting one party into power in a whole region if not to have a centralised political system? Does that system work for Igbos? No! It doesn't.
You must know your history to understand how things happen in your hometown and ethnic group.
Stop this your self pity. It makes me feel like you don't know your people.  [/b]
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by MeandSum: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
nwa afo:

where do you think from, your backside?

No, my frontside.
Did that answer your question  oh ye wise one?
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by falgar: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2011
GOOD NAME IS HARD TO MAKE BUT EASY TO SPOIL
!!!When Ngige thug's and Annie Okonkwo's thugs were busy clashing at their various campaign of calumny&mudsling, Dora was mopping up @grass root dancing wt market women and selling her sef out.
PDP,ACN and ACCORD candidate are from IDEMILI NORTH AND SOUTH.
ANNIE OKONKWO (same LGA wt Ngige)POLLED highest vote leavin Ngige wt 8k + even as Dora struggles to survive wt 4k + .
Even as one stupid Drug baron swored to treat Dora's Bleep up for impoundin his fake drug & rigged sm part of Dunukofia&idemili north,she survived d tsunami.
Ngige's greatest shock is dt after using d highest no of thugs &Dora's enemies during her NAFDAC days whom comprise of fake drug importers againt,d woman survived.Dt her good pple of anaocha loves her so much plus dt Anaocha/Njikoka/Dunukofia Federal constituences (3 LGA) has nobdy contesting d same sit is to her credit cos Uche Ekwunife won house of rep using the same platform APGA.
No doubt Dora is most likely to win Ngige narrowly which he wil find it very difficult to accept. Both candidates are good but Ngige would hav make more political RELEVANCE without thugs cos gone are the days of ballot snatching. Modified Open Ballot system is d way.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by jackpot(f): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2011
cantell:

you're talking bullshyt. . .

I'm denouncing you jor! You're not from Onitsha. . .maybe an Aboki Shoemaker

the people dat disrupted d campaign were Onitsha Head-Bridge fake drug dealers dat Dora's NAFDAC took out of business. Any Onitsha resident knows dat.

Did Onitsha Main market traders allow Ngige campaign there? Answer is a capital NO!

APGA is the soul of Anambra State.
Mind you they've won

Onitsha North/ South federal constituency.
.Awka North/ South federal constituency. .and still counting

the two pride cities mind you. .

So stop misrepresenting Onitsha people here. . .
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by peacettw: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2011
Ngige is now d winner defeating Dora with less than a 100 votes. This is after a re-run election had been ordered earlier. What is going on?
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by mrperfect(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2011
But it seems that it was not cancelled as we are hearing that Ngige won.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by jason123: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2011
mrperfect:

But it seems that it was not cancelled as we are hearing that Ngige won.

Where did you get that from
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by demmydems(m): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2011
Sometimes, I feel our problems are not ordinary. Our situation seems more than meets the ordinary eyes and this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but the whole of African in general. For God's sake, many of our leaders who take elections as a do or die affair have been in the corridors of power for ages. Most of them have stolen billions that could last their generations for a lifetime. If they believe they are the best candidate for a giving position, why not let the electorates decide, after all a shiny light can't be hidden. I just hope the situation in Anambra State and Nigeria as a whole can be resolved without the kind of violence sweeping across Africa and the Arab world presently cos these so called leaders will not feel the pinch like the ordinary masses would if it happens. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Our Motherland.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by stagger: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2011
Flashed on AIT news marquee feed: Ngige has been declared the winner with a difference of 64 votes. See confusion!
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by aribisala0(m): 1:43am On Apr 12, 2011
Justcash:

[b]@Onlytruth; It is a shame that you are indulging in unnecessary self-pity. Who told you that APGA is a useless party?
Let me start by telling you that Igbos are naturally democratic. We don't believe in centralised politics as Yorubas do. That is the difference. An Igbo man cannot bow, be forced or deceived into voting just one man or party for any reason. This is a Historical fact. It is a pattern that will never change.
Historically, The Yorubas had Obas that controlled them religiously, socially and politically. This is why you see them easily queuing behind Tinubu (Who they perceive as their political head). Naturally, it is expected that they would queue behind ACN. Just as they bowed and supported the supremacy of their obas, they have a tendency of bowing for a party that can convince them that they are their leaders. divergence of views was overridden by the Obas pronouncements. It is totally not out of hand to see Yoruba folks worshipping Tinubu here. It is naturally in them. Nothing will change that. Ask yourself if you can worship any individual as an Igbo? Even Ojukwu had some intense oppositions that scuttled his dictatorial plans. That is the source of the word, "SABO" i.e Sabotage. As soon as you impose people on Igbos, they will protest, especially if we have the means to.
On the other hand, Igbos had council of chiefs who debated issues through very hot arguments and disagreements. Divergence of views was tolerated. Decisions were based on popular wish. How do you actually expect a particular political figure to control people with this political orientation? If we had the orientation of Hausas and Yorubas, APGA would be winning in all the Igbo states. The divergence of views and votes does not in any way reflect weakness. It reflects the popular choice of the people. How else could a supposed Yoruba party come to Igboland and flex their muscle if not for the people's belief in their candidate? If the scenario that is happening now in Anambra was happening in the west, the Party would have been voted over individual.
If the governorship election is free and fair, You will notice that the Igbo states will be won by candidates from different political parties. when that happens, Igbos will be rejoicing that we voted our preferred candidates, while Yorubas will be dancing that they voted for their party. Sullyvan Chime stands to win in Enugu, APGA stands to win in Imo, The ACN Candidate stands to win in Abia etc, does that mean that Igbos are silly? what is even the benefit of voting one party into power in a whole region if not to have a centralised political system? Does that system work for Igbos? No! It doesn't.
You must know your history to understand how things happen in your hometown and ethnic group.
Stop this your self pity. It makes me feel like you don't know your people.  [/b]

A BRILLIANT IGBO MIND ELUCIDATING SUPERIOR INCONTROVERTIBLE LOGIC!!!
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by lafaze(m): 2:01am On Apr 12, 2011
well as for me am all that surprised! That woman is too ambitious for are own good. Cozing up with Obj and his likes what do u expect. Becos she was good with Nafdac so she can do no wrong. We see white we wanna call it black becos we Nigerians are too sentimental. According to her the man was caught with ballot boxes why didnt she demand for his arrest? Instead tryin to tarnished d man's image after the truth has been aired live.
MY QUESTION IS CAN DORA WIN A FREE N fAIR ELECTION AGAINST NGIGE IN ANAMBRA?
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by davmor(m): 2:34am On Apr 12, 2011
No harm guys God is better of genuine yes He will definitely announce the right winner. Lets wait @ all
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by MeandSum: 3:48am On Apr 12, 2011
davmor:

No harm guys God is better of genuine yes He will definitely announce the right winner. Lets wait @ all
Damn it! Keep God out of this.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by tunde300us(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2011
see rhymz oh
U say she didnt do anything wrong in ekiti, and yet you live in the east or something.It is the same style of rigging that was adopted at ekiti that is now being adopted here.

They will wait for elections in the opponents strong hold and neutral places,check the differences and come up with a counter figure from their own strong areas once they have seen all the difference from the opponents areas.

I want you guys to know that if there is anyone that applauded dora the most while she was in NAFDAC,then it was the average yoruba man and lagosian as a whole, because even you made mention of the fake drug barrons that are all over the place in anambra who will never support her.

And for goodness sake this woman is just being silly sef,right from the beginning i saw her loosing just like SOLUDO did cos she was neva an APGA member,and then suddenly 1month to an election she jump ship from the PDP and she was announced as the candidate of APGA for the senatorial seat when there are people that had been there since the early days of 2003 as APGA member and were disregarded because the governor wanted to have her in his side.
Protest vote is the reason for her loosing this race and i dont have any regard for desperado's like her,but really i think the PDP has made this woman a very bad product when she decided to take the awkard post of information minister,remember the controversy it generated ?

Let the voice of the people prevail that is the message here
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2011
Justcash:

Na the Yorubas that will give you heartattack.

Political democracy must mean political confusion. No unity, no voice.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by greedie1(f): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2011
[quote Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities
« #31 on: Yesterday at 09:44:22 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dora would triumph over Ngige this time around.

][quote][/quote]

[color=#0066]amen, if not, nig is hopelss cos dora won in a free and fair election, d statement of that inec officer is false, a total scham
[/color]
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by EzeUche(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2011
Justcash:

Very good post. We must be proud of our democratic nature. Others may mock us, but Igboland will continue to progress.
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by rhymz(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2011
tunde300us:

see rhymz oh
U say she didnt do anything wrong in ekiti, and yet you live in the east or something.It is the same style of rigging that was adopted at ekiti that is now being adopted here.

They will wait for elections in the opponents strong hold and neutral places,check the differences and come up with a counter figure from their own strong areas once they have seen all the difference from the opponents areas.

I want you guys to know that if there is anyone that applauded dora the most while she was in NAFDAC,then it was the average yoruba man and lagosian as a whole, because even you made mention of the fake drug barrons that are all over the place in anambra who will never support her.

And for goodness sake this woman is just being silly sef,right from the beginning i saw her loosing just like SOLUDO did cos she was neva an APGA member,and then suddenly 1month to an election she jump ship from the PDP and she was announced as the candidate of APGA for the senatorial seat when there are people that had been there since the early days of 2003 as APGA member and were disregarded because the governor wanted to have her in his side.
Protest vote is the reason for her loosing this race and i dont have any regard for desperado's like her,but really i think the PDP has made this woman a very bad product when she decided to take the awkard post of information minister,remember the controversy it generated ?

Let the voice of the people prevail that is the message here
crap fall out of your mouth like shit from a$s!
Dora is desperate and Ngige is what? A man that is in the habit of contesting and protesting results without any evidence to back up his claims. Mind you, he is still contesting his gubernatorial defeat at the election tribunals, he abondoned it to contest for the senate, what do you call that?
You southwesterners are always in the habit of arrogating false political genius to yourselves, you distort the truth and pick what you like to fit your claims. Imagine you claiming the Yorubas where the most supportive of her career during her NAFDAC days, how? Did the region specifically provide her with materials and funds to ease her job? Or gave her a free home in the region when she was being chased by assasins of business men whose illegal business she was destroying. What exaxtly did the yoruba man do to arrogate such frivolous claims.
And for your information, I was born a bred in Lagos, there is nothing you can tell me about the southwestern 'politricks' oh, sorry politics that I dont already know. The difference between you and I is that while your views are limited to the SW, I can comfortable tell you what is going on in the eastern region, northern region and even your own region, that is the benefits of having an itenerant father.
And pls Mr, argue with facts and not sentimental logic that has no basis of what is realy being discussed. Ngige is all of a sudden a saint because he is using a yoruba party to contest elections. While the ACN and yorubas in general are bent on seeing their party spread like wild fire without any consideration as to the kind of characters that use their platforms, the people of the eastern region wont fall into that bandwagon malaria that has caught the SW and NW. We will vote based on personalities not some stupid PDP wanna-be parties disguising as opposition. Eastermers know better than to fall for such tribally, bigoted sentiments. We would do better striking a balance in the representation of our region than the tsunami victory and control by one party in the name of change.
What change are they talking about when they continue to field in thesame kind of elements in the PDP as their candidates. In most of the Eastern regions most of their candidates are former PDP members. Thesame aggrieved members of the PDP make up the bulk of the so-called opposition and yet here you are shouting change and liberation, Liberation my a$$!
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by olugbemi4u: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2011
This is where integrity of Jega would be finally tested.he must do everything to bring electoral offenders into book in order to stop this obnoxious impunity as his final assignment.this case should be treated as a criminal case similar to coup plotters, we can stop this by introducing this same law we made against military non-interference in politics.we are expecting to know people behind these rigging e.g Anambra,kwara and benue etc
Re: Anambra Result Cancelled By INEC Over Irregularities by emmatok(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2011
Justcash:

OH it has turned into a YORUBA bashing tread.

I thought we where discussing Anambra election in Igbo land.

HATERS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. / National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism / Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.