Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage (9047 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Keziehenry(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
May the strike neber neber end walahi grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fake news.The tomatoes are meant for their cattle.

6 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Mightyhaiz: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
wow juicy...

Crunching on these crisp tomatoes,the juice bursting and spilling all over their bovine palates,these cows will be like.. ' inshallah may this strike neber eber kwom to an end'.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by TempUser: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
What goes round, comes round. Just that it drags innocent casualties to the issue...
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Oxb90: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Favoured cows

2 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
Keziehenry:
grin
The cow will be well feed and u have to travel down north to buy at exhorbinat rate for ur owambe and burial ceremony....
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by cpu2006(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Joysticks:
Fake news.The tomatoes are meant for their cattle.

We call this kind of statement.........GRADE A 'LIED'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by yorubarere: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
The op caption off me walahi... Aboki don suffer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ValCon888: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cows are eating tomatoes when almajiris are starving.
Cows are indeed the first class citizens in the North.

30 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by HaBaE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
It this is true... Den wahala easy to start

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by CodeTemplar: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let them feed ll the farm produce to cows. Better than feeding what southerner plant for themselves to cows.

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by LikeAking: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
vv
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by BlowYourMind: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
The cow will be well feed and u have to travel down north to buy at exhorbinat rate for ur owambe and burial ceremony....
Who buys rubbish cow when fish and imported turkey are readily available and even cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by tamdun: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Do not do shakara to ur customers, if u do, he/she moves on to next market, for some u who don't know about tomatoes, there is cotonou tomatoes, yoruba tomatoes and hausa tomatoes, go to Mile 12 you'll see all the tomatoes I mentioned, if hausa refused to supply us, we still have 2 alternatives, laslas na them go lose, why would someone in his right mind be doing shakara on non durable goods

11 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ChimaAdeoye: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Keziehenry:
May the strike neber neber end walahi grin

They should feed the tomatoes to Fulani cattle instead of the cattle destroying farms in the south.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Kingdemu: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
ValCon888:
Cows in the North are eating tomatoes when Southerners are starving.
Northerners are indeed the first class citizens in the Nigeria.
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Kingdemu: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Life no balance oo. Cows in the North are flexing tomatoes while Southerners are fighting to get it at exorbitant prices.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by 8BowlofFlour: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
ValCon888:

Funny
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Skyfornia(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
A story of 'Na me do myself'

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Who buys rubbish cow when fish and imported turkey are readily available and even cheaper.
rich people not some broke ass ..when rich people want to parry they buy live cows ...when broke ass want to they buy poisonous imported dead Turkey to chill out ....i know u will not understand cos but try visit rich edo people burials

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by RunzMAN: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
ValCon888:
gbam
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
ValCon888:
why touts up south are chopping yam and palm oil since na only southern elites who can afford stew now
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by joshjc(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fake news
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Cachetdotng: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Onpe grin
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Idaytesj29(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

We will go to Benin and Togo
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by careytommy37(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
I've never seen pipu as short sighted as Northern Nigerians

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by CandyOps(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
How are you guys even comfortable eating any food item from the North. They're not the neatest set of folks and most of them HAVE CARNAL KNOWLEDGE & BANG THE COWS SOLD TO YOU.

How do you feel knowing the beef you just bought might have been fvcked by the mallam who rears it??!

We need to have our own source of beef and onions. Tomatoes and yam etc is already taken care of by Benue state and Ebonyi.. na Western states i dey pity.. I carry ynash for Hausa pipu

2 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
The way most Aboki people does things with extremely low reasoning baffles me. angry
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
These are not Nigerian cows, fake ish!
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by SporaD8: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
careytommy37:
I've never seen pipu as short sighted as Northern Nigerians
The bolded is the major cause of all the problem facing Nigeria currently - from terrorism to maladministration. Their elite prudently secure own family future up to 10th generations but encourage their masses to live only for today without plan for tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Idaytesj29:

We will go to Benin and Togo
u still have to pay import fees and trans border and exchange rate to land it to your pot ....so it gonna be an elite food ....poor people like u and other online ethinic ranters na cocoyam u go dey chop steady.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court With 75 Judges Has 128,000 Pending Cases - Chief Judge / Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists / We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.