Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage (9122 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
SporaD8:

The bolded is the major cause of all the problem facing Nigeria currently - from terrorism to maladministration. Their elite prudently secure own family future up to 10th generations but encourage their masses to live only for today without plan for tomorrow.
that why cost of living is low unlike the hostile south where fellow southern extort their brothers from costly rents to stupid agency and agreement and 2 year advance to dirty costly danfo and ever body wake up by 4am to go work like zombies ....a fellow southerner will alway patronize a northern okada man over greedy southern okada man of high charges
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Keziehenry(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
It will go down in history that in 2020 during the reign of nepotic Buhari, the northern (master) starved the western (slave).
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
careytommy37:
I've never seen pipu as short sighted as Northern Nigerians
i have never seen confused people like southern Nigerians...u burn down shasha markets ur main food items markets and complain of cost trajectory.....liverless crew cannot man up and travel to North to purchase food items for resale in their brown roof infested region but want vandalized people trucks filled with food stuff for your amala and ewedu ass...soon na only rich people go dey eat pomo ,shaki and round about .....na ...rodents
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by SporaD8: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
that why cost of living is low unlike the hostile south where fellow southern extort their brothers from costly rents to stupid agency and agreement and 2 year advance to dirty costly danfo and ever body wake up by 4am to go work like zombies ....a fellow southerner will alway patronize a northern okada man over greedy southern okada man of high charges
Thanks for confirming my post!
Atleast Boko-haram don't collect rent from their brothers, they only exterminate them. Bandits collecting millions in ransom are actually collecting tax from their dearest Brothers.
Oponu akin danidani, Ode, Didinrin, Atoole.

2 Likes

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by aljharem(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i have never seen confused people like southern Nigerians...u burn down shasha markets ur main food items markets and complain of cost trajectory.....liverless crew cannot man up and travel to North to purchase food items for resale in their brown roof infested region but want vandalized people trucks filled with food stuff for your amala and ewedu ass...soon na only rich people go dey eat pomo ,shaki and round about .....na ...rodents

Looooool are you aware that 80% of ponmo are imported ?

Are you also aware that those parts can be gotten from ram or goat

Are you also aware that the elites dont eat red meat ? Because of prostrate cancer

Are you aware that goat meat is mostly sort after by southerners ?

Are you aware that some southerners prefer pig and bush meat ?

Are you aware that 40% of our tomatoes are imported from Europe?

My brother, face the facts here. Northerners messed up big time and has opened southerners eyes wide open

Btw tomato and onion are currently been imported from benin, Togo, Cameroon and Ghana.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by careytommy37(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

mumu, I am not yoruba
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ivolt: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u still have to pay import fees and trans border and exchange rate to land it to your pot ....so it gonna be an elite food ....poor people like u and other online ethinic ranters na cocoyam u go dey chop steady.......
That didn't stop west African traders from bringing food into the country until Buhari ban them.
That should tell you that Nigerian farmers cannot compete on price, they need government ban to survive.

1 Like

Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
aljharem:

Looooool are you aware that 80% of ponmo are imported ?

Are you also aware that those parts can be gotten from ram or goat

Are you also aware that the elites dont eat red meat ? Because of prostrate cancer

Are you aware that goat meat is mostly sort after by southerners ?

Are you aware that some southerners prefer pig and bush meat ?

Are you aware that 40% of our tomatoes are imported from Europe?

My brother, face the facts here. Northerners messed up big time and has opened southerners eyes wide open

Btw tomato and onion are currently been imported from benin, Togo, Cameroon and Ghana.

online and key board analyst am sure u have a northern tomatos or onion right now in your house or bean ....while million of northerners dont have a single item produce in the south ...
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by danilmo: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Arewa1stSon economy bereau said this is the best meal for cattle.. lol..

No vex o bro I just need drag u small ni. This crusie will soon end but for the moment..lol.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by conscienceman4(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
By this cows eating their produce, they will feel the pains the Southerns and Middle-belters have been feeling where herdsman have been ravaging their farms and farm products.
I just hope they learn something.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by yetunsbay(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
These are not Nigerian cows, fake ish!
Nigerian cows are always trademark "proudly Nigeria" abi
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Kayberg: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
That's karma.
They killed Southern farmers and fed their farm produce to their cows. Now they're feeding their own sweat to their cows as well.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by addictiv(m): 1:08am On Mar 05, 2021
It's obvious that without the South, Northern Nigeria will perish
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Came4apost(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
The cow will be well feed and u have to travel down north to buy at exhorbinat rate for ur owambe and burial ceremony....

If southern farms become aggressive with livestock .. the north will further degenerate.. so just pray
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Came4apost:

If southern farms become aggressive with livestock .. the north will further degenerate.. so just pray
who are the famers ...audio one abi ....una say na office work una like ....if cows dont graze free most Nigerian cannot afford beef from ranched cows cos the cost of production is high ....ranched cows eat an average of 2k hay daily....how people they eat 2k food daily for southern Nigeria.....continue your abegro work for mile 12 and stop talking of things u don't have critical knowledge of ....
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2021
yetunsbay:
Nigerian cows are always trademark "proudly Nigeria" abi
gerrat
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by yetunsbay(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
gerrat
BlackRico baba
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by tempel(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2021
First citizens. Let these cows feast 0n their farmlands too.
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:34am On Mar 06, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
The cow will be well feed and u have to travel down north to buy at exhorbinat rate for ur owambe and burial ceremony....
Chicken dey! Turkey dey!
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by persius555(m): 6:08am On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:
Do not do shakara to ur customers, if u do, he/she moves on to next market, for some u who don't know about tomatoes, there is cotonou tomatoes, yoruba tomatoes and hausa tomatoes, go to Mile 12 you'll see all the tomatoes I mentioned, if hausa refused to supply us, we still have 2 alternatives, laslas na them go lose, why would someone in his right mind be doing shakara on non durable goods

You are dealing with people who know absolutely nothing about economic principles but are obsessed with power mongering
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by Came4apost(m): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
who are the famers ...audio one abi ....una say na office work una like ....if cows dont graze free most Nigerian cannot afford beef from ranched cows cos the cost of production is high ....ranched cows eat an average of 2k hay daily....how people they eat 2k food daily for southern Nigeria.....continue your abegro work for mile 12 and stop talking of things u don't have critical knowledge of ....

If a cow eat 2k daily .. and the farmer sells for 300k after 1 year , is it gain or loss , you are a typical example of someone who just want to talk, critical understanding is very very far from you, and u think Kobe beef is the same as the nonsense we are eating in africa .. I laugh again in spanish, abeg no mention me again, u got no point
Re: See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage by ahiboilandgas: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Came4apost:

If a cow eat 2k daily .. and the farmer sells for 300k after 1 year , is it gain or loss , you are a typical example of someone who just want to talk, critical understanding is very very far from you, and u think Kobe beef is the same as the nonsense we are eating in africa .. I laugh again in spanish, abeg no mention me again, u got no point
dundee the cow graze free that why ur sorry Ass can buy beef of 1k in the dirty markets .if ranched and they eat 2k daily the cost of production has exceeded 1m then add profit ...a cow wil be sold for 1.5m then a small portion of beef will be around 5k against 1k ....then na only elite go dey eat beef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) / Fashola's Attempt To "School" Peter Obi Gone Wrong / Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.