Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (39500 Views)

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by shegzydave(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
SimeonOTC:

b
bro please i have sent you a mail..please reply, i need your help and experience.. about to start the computer business center..
Bro let chat on whatapp 08148913233
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Osanekwu: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
HeveryTin Plc, the manufacturer of Celebrity Milk Popcorn is recruiting for the position of a salesperson/marketers.

Core responsibility
:

Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.

Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges

Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.

Analyzing the previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines.

Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance.

Must be able to sell at least 200packs monthly.

Requirements:

Commercial awareness.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Latest Canvassing trends and best practices.

Qualifications:

A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
Must have experience in sales or supermarket / grocery business.

Salary: 25,000
Incentive of 7,000 per 200packs sold.
Transportation allowance to cover 5 local Government Development Area's in Lagos state.

Send CV to heverytinplc@gmail.com
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Griano: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Nice topic
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Griano: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2021
candygist:

I buy using agent. I actually have a friend in China who make purchase for me and send down to 9ja. I pay him for his service.
Wow, I like this. Can I reach you?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by farouqbakare(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Please does any one know where i can repair Philip TV Screen 55inch at a good and affordable price.
Model is 55pfl5602/f7:

kindly whatsapp me on 07044771760
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by nedekid: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
I am an oriented graduate and I work with a private school, teaching and being paid 15k sometimes Iook at myself and kept pondering, but its not my fault because I have been scouting for job....

Who Else is in this Category

How are you Coping, despite the Harsh Economy?

Oga, if that is you on your profile picture, you don't look like person earning 15k monthly.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, if that is you on your profile picture, you don't look like person earning 15k monthly.
Thats picture now OP

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by jamiudinho(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
ublight:

yes o. But i went to the village for burial. Will be back ending
08171231681 WhatsApp me now
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by ublight: 2:13pm On May 12, 2021
jamiudinho:

08171231681 WhatsApp me now
just seeing this now. lost my phone
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Lastmankc(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2021
candygist:

Drop your line
I am also interested in this business
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by smileforme15: 1:54am On May 13, 2021
You can do better for yourself

The following position is needed urgently at a printing agency with headquarters based in Lagos State.

Job Title: Business Development Officer/Sales Executive
Job Description and summary of responsibilities:
• Participate in tactical sales and marketing activities
• Customer acquisition through sales of the company’s products and services
• Prepare business proposals and participate in business presentations
• Participate in market storms, community fairs and clusters
• Generate leads for the Head of Sales and Marketing
Requirements:
• HND/B.SC in any social science related field with 1-2 years relevant experience
• Ability to use work in a team
• Influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills
• Business and commercial acumen
• Computer literate and must be social media savvy

Qualified Candidates should send their updated CV to oonaolapo@careerexplorers.com.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail. Application closes on the 13th May, 2021
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Whoever that receives a 15k salary in Nigeria has surrendered to poverty.
It’s a better deal than unemployment.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Cardinalomene(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Not a graduate yet But I think I can comment as well...Well Affiliate marketing is doing the trick for both me and many Nigerian Graduates.. Affiliate marketing is simply recommending a useful product to a person who needs it and getting paid a commission.. People are making 6 figures from it weekly just by pressing their phone from the comfort of their home.....Allow me explain further what Affiliate marketing is.

Assuming your Uncle has a land he wants to sell but he doesn't have a buyer..But since you have the skills to sell you met your uncle with a deal..You told him that if you sell the land you'll get 20% of the money...He agrees.
Eventually you sold the land and based on your agreement with your uncle you got 20% of the money..What you did there is affiliate marketing..you simply connected a buyer to a seller and got paid when the sale was made..Well,not everybody has an uncle that wants to sell a land right..well,they are affiliate marketing programs you can join that'll pay you for promoting their products...As you know..I can't tell you all about affiliate marketing here.. I'm teaching a free WhatsApp class on affiliate marketing very soon..but it won't be free for long...If you're interested in the WhatsApp class you can contact via this number ��

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Hmmm I also earn the same 15K as a graduate, frm 8am -8pm What would I do?
the day you decide to be truthful to yourself is the day you will meet your helper..
So you're earning 15k and you're lying to your helper that God has blessed you with a good job.
And you're not a graduate, stop lying.
Your poor English sold you out
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
the day you decide to be truthful to yourself is the day you will meet your helper..
So you're earning 15k and you're lying to your helper that God has blessed you with a good job.
And you're not a graduate, stop lying.
Your poor English sold you out
keep wailing that was then.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
keep wailing that was then.
send me a DM anyway let's make conciliation for peace.
Where do you stay
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
send me a DM anyway let's make conciliation for peace.
Where do you stay
There is no peace for evil person like you. Are you fed up? No let the discussion continue
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
There is no peace for evil person like you. Are you fed up? No let the discussion continue
how am i evil?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
how am i evil?
ask yourself
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
ask yourself
let's talk via email.
There's no point in exchanging insults.
Let's behave maturedly
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
let's talk via email.
There's no point in exchanging insults.
Let's behave maturedly
please don't send any message to my email.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
please don't send any message to my email.
why?
Come on forgive me okay?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
why?
Come on forgive me okay?
We are not fighting now.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are not fighting now.
I love the course you studied at OAU.
There are so many opportunities in estate management.
Please reach me via this email so we could talk and prioritize success in our respective careers.
unlimitedgrace2022@aol.com
I'll be anticipating your message.
Thanks
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are not fighting now.
still waiting for your message
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
still waiting for your message
Ok
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Eleyigidgan: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ok
you haven't still forgiven despite calling for a truce, why?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Fakelondonboi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Grizzly20:

Security work keh?
Bro, shey e don reach that level?

Bros I know get any options now oo, never had any opportunity to work as in work

Please if u have any openings please I .here

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.