Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (39468 Views)

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by descarado: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2021
It's shocking. Problem is that graduates don't want to go dirty. They see some jobs as demeaning.

Do you know that those at construction sites get triple or more in a month?
How can a graduate do that or farm?

2 Likes

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by descarado: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

When I say Nigeria is broke + a failed state......... Some pipu go dey curse me........ cheesy

I tire. It's completely a failed state.
People eat all manner of stuff here in the name of meat but the truth is lack. Lack of money to buy the best meat when you want makes us see wild animals as alternative.

And more shocking when people envy them.
Oh gosh cry cry
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Igbalaoluwa: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2021
PartnerusIsBack:

Please can you write manuscripts?
I'm good in writing and also typing
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2021
spencekat:
Chai!God will make a way.Don't give up!Keep fighting!
Amen, thanks
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by spencekat(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Kettlecorn:

No vex my hustling broda, but this is funny as heck. Security dey sleep for night? Oga dey inside house believing that his security is guarding outside and all is safe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Corporate security.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Grace001:
You mean less than $40 for 30 days ?
Indeed how some people survive in Nigeria is a miracle

It's indeed.... not even a minimum wage
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Not even a minimum wage..... Nigeria is a scam
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Stevyne: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Ologunfe:
So sad. If you live in Lagos please DM. You might get a better job if you're found qualified.

Please let's be our brothers keepers
Boss
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2021
descarado:

I tire. It's completely a failed state.
People eat all manner of stuff here in the name of meat but the truth is lack. Lack of money to buy the best meat when you want makes us see wild animals as alternative.

And more shocking when people envy them.
Oh gosh cry cry

The little that is available, rather than spend judiciously, the political class carved it nicely for themselves.......
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by elOnuh007: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2021
PartnerusIsBack:

Seen. Sent you a message on WhatsApp. Thank you.
Please, I need same message for same reason. Help a brother out 08033994958. Thank you
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Prajonis: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Please get a keke even if na balance and take. Shelve that certificate for now and hustle. It's not easy but teaching in a private school will wear you out, take all your time for that 15k. Whereas keke will earn you that 15k in a week depending on how the week goes
CalebLebsco56:
I am an oriented graduate and I work with a private school, teaching and being paid 15k sometimes Iook at myself and kept pondering, but its not my fault because I have been scouting for job....

Who Else is in this Category

How are you Coping, despite the Harsh Economy?

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Grace001: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

It's indeed.... not even a minimum wage

Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling... God will help us
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by omoakin22: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2021
the fault lies with the people carry degrees to work with them,i have been in that shoe before God took divine intervention
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by epadomo(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
I have been looking for the means, but up till now

if you can work in insurance sector then give me a call on 08060995086. willing to help provided you too are ready to help yourself.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by pasuma(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
It's really a sad case, however we can't continue to dwell on licking our wounds. If you stay around surulere, itire, ijesha, aguda or okota, I can joyfully employ any 2 that are serious and diligent. ready to work under less supervision and with good vision and plans. I can still afford to pay 30k each but you have to be sure to improve the business and sales
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Btycoon: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2021
I am also in that situation in the school I teach I got, 15k, infact for two months now I have be squatting bc I can't even afford to get a room with the stipend. May God open way na my prayer.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by evioke(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2021
buJu234:
I dont knw whether its laziness or ignorance oo..

u re a graduate yet there are people looking for home lesson teachers for their kids preparing for Jamb GCE Waece IELTS etc..

Go and look for these people teach their kids and earn nothing less than 30k per student with just 3 times a week coaching..

Imagine doing that for 4-5 family in a month.. gbam u re getting over 120-150k per mth..

Do this for 2yrs while saving 100k per month.. bro.. then u have enough capital to diversify in business..

So stop sitting down in on yeye private school paying u 15k peanuts, wasting ur destiny and complaining when u can turn urself into the private coaching Nig. Ltd.
Bro i Dm you
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by evioke(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2021
vickyflex:
I am an oriented graduate and I work with a private school, teaching and being paid 15k sometimes Iook at myself and kept pondering, but its not my fault because I have been scouting for job....

Bros man up and move, how on earth do you survive on that? If you're living in the city there's many opportunities out there, I was once like this but after changing environment and make up my mind to do anything suddenly everything change. Am into premier lotto and I can tell you I make nothing less than 150k in a month and more. Just make up your mind and don't be ashame of what you do.. most important you have to change your environment because that may deprive you from doing things that might change your story...
Bros please i Dm you check your email
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Evidenx(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
CalebLebsco56:

Am self employed,into interior decoration, and i do online business(chymall) that fetch me money every month, but i noticed sometimes i dont get contracts to do so i offered to teach in a private school close to my house,so now i have 3 source of income...my guy expand your source of income oo otherwise u cant survive. Go for home lessons to earn extra income.
I declined home lessons becos i need time for myself seeing that i have 3 source of income.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Nychillax(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2021
ublight:

i am inbetween akwa ibom and oyo

Lol, u are funny...Akwaibom is SS and Oyo is SW so how possible
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by PartnerusIsBack: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2021
elOnuh007:

Please, I need same message for same reason. Help a brother out 08033994958. Thank you

I will text you now on whatsapp. Thank you.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Akinloye11: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Minimum wage is 30K, or so i thought.......

This is truly a sad condition, my maid receives 30K a month........
Please sir am also a graduate if i can see any job even if its a cleaner
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2021
german01:
what attestation are you going in their for?
from waec to PhD anyone you can lay your hand
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Akinloye11:
there's job in UAE right now, don't waste your time in Nigeria as a graduate of you can't attest ur cert , just find some money get Visa and do your sira when u come , it's just a week program, just upload ur resume online I will get better offer under 2weeks
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Akinloye11:

Unfortunately, I don't have any jobs on offer....
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by sun123: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
lordally:
I finished Nysc in 2019 October... Tried going to the USA that same year in December... I was denied Omo that day I just sit-down for that Walter Carrington street dey look the sea wey dey US embassy side dey reason weda I go jump enter inside begin swim from there go US grin then in 2020 Corona virus struck and jobs were blocked ...I registered for a software development course bought a laptop paid for the course ( part payment ) then I got promises from my uncle in US that he would be sending me Monthly stipends to enable me get Data for my course and other necessary things to keep me going so I could face my course squarely... A promise he never fulfilled , although the laptop I got and the part payment for the course came from him... Omo I was struggling to get data and other things for my course...I was fucking broke ...I had to stop the course cos I couldn't continue. As a jovial guy , I made friends with people I come across so one of the friends I mad in my Training thought me one Sportybet trick like that so within a week , I made close to 70k before the trick come caste!! Omo I won die!!! Naso I come dey manage the money small small!! Then as the money won come finish I just dey confused on the next step to take na in my girlfriend ( God bless you BABY ) helped me secure a Covid19 loan of 500k ...Omo I happy die!! I put part of the money to good use while half of it I invested in Racksterli currently I make 120k from Racksterli monthly and I'm working on something with a close friend of mine which once it goes well it would change my financial story for good sha!!! And I'm also working on getting a job at Unical as a non academic staff...once I get the job I no go work pass 3yrs bad as e bad!! Cos my goal na to travel out!!!

i just sent you a mail, please reply.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Fakbrown: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Like which business meat selling?
, dont get wrong bro, but that is what am gonna do, if am placed in his situation a thousand tines, i have seen worst bro, i have had several encounters, never chose to work, it is definitely paying off

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by ublight: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nychillax:

Lol, u are funny...Akwaibom is SS and Oyo is SW so how possible

does it take a decade to travel from oyo to uyo?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Arrahman39: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
my brother find your ways during holiday, before the school will resumed... go and learn how to trade (business), that money is too small and u are getting older...
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by sun123: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Xtfield:
DM me for a better offer. Teaching job o but with better pay if you're good enough

please, can i dm you as well?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by IamPlato(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
My cream alone is 55k and it doesn't last beyond 33days. Get a skill or go into business.
but Girl Was It Necessary You Hurt Us with Your Cream Price?

No De Do This Kind Thing, its Not Fair I Swear. E No Fair
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by sun123: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nychillax:

Lol, not easy for graduate to learn it coz u will associate urself with illiterates, it takes a lot of focus and dedication. Am planning to av my personal trailer before the end of this year by God's grace.

please, I'm interested, how do start? .secondly how do one secure job after learning to drive

ps: i have over 6yrs experience, driving small cars
and a valid driving licence. I'm a graduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 / National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.