Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello (48545 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Kellyelly1: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
May Allah bless Yahaya Bello. Nobody can stop you from becoming our next President. He has the minds of the people at heart.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by usecondom(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by olajizz01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
This guy is making every effort to be noticed because of his yeye ambition.

yeyenatu.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Resurrection212: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
FFK
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by omaigala(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bloody hypocrite. Bello is never good.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by adesegun121(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by tamdun: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
I pray to God they try again and again till they get better reactions from the North. Let hope igboho doesn't stop and continues.
If ur seriki shield any criminal, we will repeat the same treatment again and again
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
superlanny:
This one is doing what they did not send him, so you have become the Messiah of the South abi, so by next election, it will be in your campaign poster abi.

Na the mumus start the blockade, Na them stop am, pride comes before fall, I never knew aboki sef get sense small. Those people can't survive without the money in the South.

But it's a lesson to southerners, we need to start farming and growing our own food. This is a warning sign, and we must react.

Nobody appointed, FFK, BELLO, or Sunday to speak or represent us.

Ffk is representing yoruba people from the west grin
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
tamdun:

If ur seriki shield any criminal, we will repeat the same treatment again and again

This time, you will be sent to togo and we shall occupy oyo state grin
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Yahman1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
akdjr:
Guy stop trying to pull people down with their ambition. If what he's doing is satisfactory in his conscience that it can earn him the position of president, let him be and focus on how you too can work your way or anyone who you feel is the best candidate should start marketing him or herself.
Nothing can earn him any Presidency

I rather Burn my V. C than to Vote Such Failure
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by EasternPrince: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
IPOBTERRORISTS:
I pray to God they try again and again till they get better reactions from the North. Let hope igboho doesn't stop and continues.
[/s]

Shut up.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by FBIBOT(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yenyenyen... You still won't become president... Btw who ask u? grin
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ken6488(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
He will not still be the president

His failure end in kogi
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by tamdun: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This time, you will be sent to togo and we shall occupy oyo state grin
Seriously, the seriki could have avoided the killings by handing the killer to police, how do expect native of the land to feel when u hide someone that kill their son, would you allow kola to kill gambo in Kano and let him go free?
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Numerouno94(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
That mod constantly pushing Yeye Belo's thread to d front page; i wonder how much u being paid. Nd those paid miscreants always praise singing his name una well done ooo.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Tochj(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yeye Bello should know that all this eye services won't make him the president he is desperately seeking for
You can't conclude brother
Political calculation favoured him
The Ruling cabal trust him more than any southerner.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Numerouno94(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kellyelly1:
May Allah bless Yahaya Bello. Nobody can stop you from becoming our next President. He has the minds of the people at heart.

President of ur household nd not Nigerians President. Paid miscreants.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ken6488(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

President of ur house hold nd not Nigerians President. Paid miscreants.
He might be right

President of northern Nigeria
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ken6488(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kellyelly1:
Stop wasting your time
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by otokzmail(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
Still watching the movie titled "FaniBello".
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Advocate500: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Two clown ,instead the 2 idiot to pressure Buhari for justice and fairness, they are talking about meeting. Which useless resolution without justice.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
tamdun:

Seriously, the seriki could have avoided the killings by handing the killer to police, how do expect native of the land to feel when u hide someone that kill their son, would you allow kola to kill gambo in Kano and let him go free?

Truth is nobody knows how everything started, most of the events are rumours and hearsays.

Who killed who?

Who attacked who first and who retaliated?

To be realistic with you, if social media and the press had lower the tension of native and herdmen, any killings would have been averted and settled peaceful
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Numerouno94(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
ken6488:
He might be right

President of northern Nigeria

Imagine d temerity. This ppl tink we stupid or wat?
Trying so hard to force Yeye Belo down our throats; a well knwn looter nd a monumental failure.
They want the worst Governor thus far in the history of Nigeria to bcom our President.

Jokers...Indeed President of Northern Nigeria.grin

2 Likes

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ken6488(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Imagine d temerity. This ppl tink we stupid or wat?
Trying so hard to force Yeye Belo down our throats; a well knwn looter nd a monumental failure.
They want the worst Governor thus far in the history of Nigeria to bcom our President.

Jokers...Indeed President of Northern Nigeria.grin

grin Imagine oo stupid game, they are playing
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by ken6488(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
I keep saying all this
Fulani killings
Herdsmen
Bandits
Boko

Are all political tools

I just weep for the innocent police, army being used as pawn
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by olajizz01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
See this terrorist from the north,what is the better reactions from the parasites,the better reactions you are talking about is outright division, you people know very well and you can not afford that,that's why you keep your animalistic behavior.

come and see how your bandits moving goods to SW since three days ago in joyous moods even before yaya bello finished his purported brokers,do they get choice,you have try your Niger Rep. and Cameroon and see the differences, meanwhile it is for little moment while we develop our agricultural sector in the South,keep that in mind while it last.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Numerouno94(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
ken6488:
grin Imagine oo stupid game, they are playing

We not done wit Buhari dey re tinkin of anoda Buhari raised to d power of 100. cheesy
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by Bayaar02(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
GYB 2023...loool.
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by PAWG(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Obinnau:
When it gets to election time politicians start doing us the more you look the less you see. All these that Yahaya Bello is doing will end immediately the election year is done whether he won or not...
But do you think he can win?

asides zoning to the south, Yes!
Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by chiiraq802(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenJoe:
Likes for Buhari Share for GYB

Re: Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello by jditimiya(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let us give it to him, he try for bring peace to Nigerian Traders and buyers. Nice one but he should go back home and make peace with all he has been fighting with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / N23b Oshodi Transport Hub VS N19b Uyo Stadium - Which White Elephant Is Whiter? / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.