Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) (63443 Views)

Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead / Kemi Olunloyo Solicits For Fund As She Writes On 1 Year After Prison Release / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2021
GidiCars:

Bro, make no mistake. Igbos discreetly hate the YORÙBÁs, the only reason most of them can't openly show it is cause without YORÙBÁ land, they're nothing. A friend of mine got denied a job simply cause he's YORÙBÁ. The company is owned by an Igbo person, so most of the top people are iigbos. After the interview, his name was sent as the selected candidate but they delayed everything till now giving filmsy excuses and stuff. Someone who works in the company opened up to him.
gringrin
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2021
andyanders:
May your wish for him be your portion. May the man be alive to read your obituary. May Power of death will locate you.
He's telling you how it is and you're angry, Nigerians hate the truth with all their soul.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by pfadom: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Mr Man, you're too pessimistic. The mab does not need your type. Regardless of your realistic negative references, we have seen people who survived worse cases.

If you have nothing to do to support, please learn to mind your business.

DuBLINGreenb:

Lol Nigerians will never change

Deep down You know it's impossible so why will a grown man just decide to fool himself? Only in Nigeria sha.

Let's watch and see 2021 will not end, RIP will full everywhere.

I've seen people who looked even healthier than this guy,they were much younger too who had just one of the three ailments he has and they went, they are gone in less than a year.

So let's watch. Mark this comment, I hope we will remember.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 3:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Poor afonja actor. I wonder if it's from local Yoruba movie that he would be able to raise money for his hospital bills. Too bad. Get well soon Sir.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Lol Nigerians will never change

Deep down You know it's impossible so why will a grown man just decide to fool himself? Only in Nigeria sha.

Let's watch and see 2021 will not end, RIP will full everywhere.

I've seen people who looked even healthier than this guy,they were much younger too who had just one of the three ailments he has and they went, they are gone in less than a year.

So let's watch. Mark this comment, I hope we will remember.
With GOD all things are POSSIBLE.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=99610626]

Older men are usually the sick ones. Even if you bring it down to average families, it is most likely the father with liver issues, stroke or diabetes, while the mother would be preparing vegetable soup and wheat for him.

Most times it has a lot to do with their lifestyles when they were younger.
/quote]I think you're right..it bothering me to see a person with 3major part of the body getting ill at the same time..Abeg it touch me..
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2021
wumi2017:

Was even thinking of grin tattooing your pic sef grin grin ,, maybe something nice ( huge money) wl come out of it grin grin grin

grin Re u whining me? I nor b celeb na. Jux a university lecturer.

Buh lets give it a try na. Shuld i send my pics nd which part of ur body do u intend to get d tattoo done? cos dat will determine d range of d reward. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by wumi2017(f): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin Re u whining me? I nor b celeb na. Jux a university lecturer.

Buh lets give it a try na. Shuld i send my pics nd which part of ur body do u intend to get d tattoo done? cos dat will determine d range of d reward. wink

grin grin grin wil draw it on my cheeks grin grin .....3milla and a trip to Dubai.....deal or no deal?
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by JoyIsSweet: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2021
libson001:
If he has CAC let him apply for survival fund

Come and make heaven lemme see! shocked shocked grin
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
I pray he receives the help he needs.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by brainworkng: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Next time read before you comment instead of jumping the gun angry
DuBLINGreenb:
Make peace with your creator this kind of sickness them no dey survive am for Naija, dem no dey survive even 1 of them and you carry 3 choi na wa oh
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Badadvisor: 12:50pm On May 22, 2023
brainworkng:
Next time read before you comment instead of jumping the gun angry
He was right tho even though he sounded really insensitive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.