Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pls I Need An Answer To This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need An Answer To This Question (168 Views)

Please I Would Need An Answer / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? / Intelligent People Of Nairaland I Need An Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Answer To This Question by Eje2019: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
please throw more light on this.

**The Dark side of Organizational Communication reveals that an Organization cannot exist without incidences that lead to crisis and conflict. With Suitable Illustrations,carefully X-ray what to you may look as the dark side.
Re: Pls I Need An Answer To This Question by 9wila: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/03/justin-bieber-anyone-lyrics-justin.html
Latest justin bieber new popular song right now 2021.

Justin Bieber - Anyone lyrics verse 1
Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence

Come kiss me, silver and gold

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Stuck In Your CIS Exams Preparations? / Communal Clash: Fedpoffa Management Moves Students In Hostels To Safer Area / Positive Mindset Could Aid Your ATS Exam Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.