Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? (762 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman?
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
1:
"When your date is truly beautiful, don’t get carried away by the beauty by telling her how beautiful she is. In fact, telling a girl how beautiful she is on her first date doesn’t add any value to your conversation. It makes her feel like she has more power over you with her beauty – and, obviously, there are several of other men out there who have already told her that and you can’t afford being one of them. Let her see you as the only man that’s not intimidated by her beauty and that will give you an upper hand over most of the other men".

"I would think that if you go out with a beautiful girl and she comes in looking gorgeous, you should say something. Because I'm sure that girl put time and effort into getting that look together, so to completely dismiss it because you want to hold power...don't be surprised when her number stops going through after your date. "

1 Like

Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
"Don’t talk about yourself on your first date. But instead let the entire talk revolve around her. If she asks for what you do to earn a living, just come up with something crazy to avoid answering that question. You can even say ‘ am a drug dealer’ or ‘a terrorist’, and ask her what she does. Nigerian women love mystery and you can’t disclose everything about yourself on your first date but instead use the opportunity to know more about her."

1 Like

Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman?
I'll update more, later!
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
I agree you're a kid angry Make money man

1 Like

Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Drabeey:
Yeah! That's it! The mentality of an average nigerian guy: Calling you a simp/kid when they don't agree with you, and telling you to go and make money every fvcking time, yet they are always broke.
Change your mentality. If you are so serious about making money, then you wouldn't be seen on Nairaland now.
If the thread isn't good for you, why not ignore it? It's your type that use to beg people for money online and later tell others to go and hustle.
I will ignore your mentions next time, your mentality and negativity irritates me!

1 Like

Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by xxxXXXxxx: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
O.P you're wise
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:
O.P you're wise
Lol, I believe you agreed with the post, but It's not actually my write-up, that's why I quoted it.
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by juniorstar(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Drabeey:
money can't keep a lady..it can only buy her attention temporarily.

1 Like

Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Xenry: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
juniorstar:

I totally gree with you.
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by spinna: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Its not too good to praise too much but also.. giving genuine complements is good especially noticing changes like hair etc.. which kind of wickedness is that to not complement

Generally its a rule of conversation to try and talk about the other person as much as possible

So your instincts are on point young blood.. taking the red pill thing too far is not ideal
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Qatar2022: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Xenry:
Yeah! That's it! The mentality of an average nigerian guy: Calling you a simp/kid when they don't agree with you, and telling you to go and make money every fvcking time, yet they are always broke.
Change your mentality. If you are so serious about making money, then you wouldn't be seen on Nairaland now.
If the thread isn't good for you, why not ignore it? It's your type that use to beg people for money online and later tell others to go and hustle.
I will ignore your mentions next time, your mentality and negativity irritates me!
I don't think you should waste your energy on such a loser
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
juniorstar:

money can keep naija ladies
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by juniorstar(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Youngpo413:
money can keep naija ladies
read what I wrote carefully...it can only "TEMPORARILY" buy her attention. one day she would get tired and pay other men for their attention. with your hard earned money
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Youngpo413: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
juniorstar:

read what I wrote carefully...it can only "TEMPORARILY" buy her attention. one day she would get tired and pay other men for their attention. with your hard earned money
I now understand better.
Re: ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
juniorstar:

Make money.

(1) (Reply)

Fall In Love / My Neighbor Is Still Around / VIDEO: I Love It When A Guy Chops Me & People Are Watching – Angel Tells Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.