Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake (1985 Views)

Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2021
PERSONIFICATION IN LITERATURE

Personification is the giving of human attributes to inanimate or non-living things as if they were humans.

Chai!!! E don tay

2 Likes

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Sameazy15: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Gofwane:
Ejaculation is the process of Cumming after knacking. cool
fear God ooo
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by HajiaNotu: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2021
I remembered Saponification and Esterification..
Also MRNiGER D(xteristics of living things)

Hydrogen, Helium,Li,Be,Bo,Ca,Ni,Oxy,Cl,Ne, Na Magnesium,Al,Siliconr,Ph,Sulphir and Chlorine.(ohh i forgot, i reneber there was a song for it back then..

wink
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Cooldude90: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2021
StacyO:
To every action,there's an equal and opposite reaction.

Newton's 3rd law
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Cooldude90: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Phenomenal16:
..oil dey ur head abeg

� �
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by idahme(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2021
I was in an introductory technology class in JSS2, my teacher walked in and asked us what we knew about the word FRICTION. Some talked a little while most don't have any idea, then he explained and defined friction as this word for word nothing expunged or added to what he stated. 'Friction is the resisting force encountered at the common boundary between two bodies when they move or tend to move relatively with each other under the influence of an external force' I grab the scope because I had a super love for the sciences but unknown to the man his definition was bigger than most persons of that age and class. I had plenty I remember word for word but this stands out because of his use of words in the definition
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by idahme(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Linear expansivity is the increase in length per unit length per each degree's rise in temperature grin

Oil Dey ur head, and they even went ahead to bring in area and volume expansivity relationship....
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by adajoe555: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2021
ohms law states that the intensity of current in a circuit is directly proportional to the voltage applied to it and inversely proportional to the resistance of the circuit within it.

Atom is the smallest indivisible particules .

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed into one form or the other.

Geography is the study of the earth surface..

and many more
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Gvnl(f): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
A pressure group is an organised body of people seeking to influence government policy in order to promote the interest of their members. Another word for pressure group is interest group.

Mr Alabo no gree us rest until we memorise this definition grin
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Daytrader1: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
A verb is an action word. Peace
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Sarita01(f): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
hausa language:harshe shi ne magana da amji a fahimta

chemistry:atomic number is the number of protons present in an element while atomic mass is the number of protons and neutrons present in an element

allotropy is the ability of an element to exist in two or more forms in the same physical state,e.g diamond and graphite are allotropes of carbon

physics: scalar quantities is that which has only magnitude but no direction
vector quantities are quantities which have both magnitude and direction

biology: pollination is the movement of pollen grains from the male anther of a flower to the female stigma of another flower in order for fertilization to occur
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cooldude90:

Newton's 3rd law
grin
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Force is a push or pull
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by extol1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sarita01:
hausa language:harshe shi ne magana da amji a fahimta

chemistry:atomic number is the number of protons present in an element while atomic mass is the number of protons and neutrons present in an element

allotropy is the ability of an element to exist in two or more forms in the same physical state,e.g diamond and graphite are allotropes of carbon

physics: scalar quantities is that which has only magnitude but no direction
vector quantities are quantities which have both magnitude and direction

biology: pollination is the movement of pollen grains from the male anther of a flower to the female stigma of another flower in order for fertilization to occur
na wa for you, u go sabi book be DAT for you to be able to cram these long definition.

as for me, I doubt if I could remember because play too much for my body for secondary school.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by ucheuzor1(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2021
I still remember most of the laws in physics and chemistry back then. Its 11 years I left secondary school though.

One I love so much is the principle of Atomic Bomb which states that "if the neutron produced during the fission of Uranium 234 atom could bombard other parents atoms to produce more energy and more neutron, and if the process could be repeated over and over again, then a self maintaining or a chain reaction could be obtained."

Le chateliers principle states "if an external constraint such as change in temperature, pressure and concentration is imposed on a chemical system in equilibrium, the equilibrium position will shift so as to annul or neutralize the constraint."

Still remember lots of them though, but can't type all.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Alexaonfleek: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Ohm's law:- states that the current I flowing through a wire is directly proportional to the p.d across its end volts as the temperature remains constant.

Then le chateliers principle:- If a system at equilibrium is affected by external changes such as temperature,pressure and concentration,the system will adjust itself so as to nullify the effect of these changes.

Mitochondria as the power house of the cell

So many others but I no get strength ti type

cool
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by masonkent(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Henryjoyce(f): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Respiration is the biochemical activity of the cell in which glucose is broken down by series of reactions controlled by enzymes to release energy. I can't seem to ever forget this definition.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by angelfallz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
you like Physics?

Alexaonfleek:
Ohm's law:- states that the current I flowing through a wire is directly proportional to the p.d across its end volts as the temperature remains constant.

Then le chateliers principle:- If a system at equilibrium is affected by external changes such as temperature,pressure and concentration,the system will adjust itself so as to nullify the effect of these changes.

Mitochondria as the power house of the cell

So many others but I no get strength ti type

cool
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by CastingCrowns(f): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
opportunity cost is the alternative forgone after a choice has been made, Economics ss1.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Alexaonfleek: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2021
angelfallz:
you like Physics?

that's my worst subject actually undecided lipsrsealed
I prefer chemistry and biology to physics
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by angelfallz(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2021
so how come you remember ohm's law?
i like physics though, i hate chemistry.

Alexaonfleek:
that's my worst subject actually undecided lipsrsealed
I prefer chemistry and biology to physics
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Alexaonfleek: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2021
angelfallz:
so how come you remember ohm's law?
i like physics though, i hate chemistry.

Thats probably the only law I remember in physics grin
Our teacher then used to drum that law in our heads and even used it to make a song
Came out every exam then in secondary school and I still met it in uni undecided

Meanwhile....how do y'all like physics and hate chemistry lipsrsealed
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by angelfallz(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Our teacher then used to drum that law in our heads and even used it to make a song
Came out every exam then in secondary school and I still met it in uni undecided

you must have had a good physics teacher then

i don't know. i remember enthusiastic about the 3 science subjects, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in my SS1. But for some reasons chemistry gave me problems. i hate it more than i hate maths.
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by Eagba(m): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Alexaonfleek:

dairy update
Re: What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake by benpuzzy(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Mass wasting is the movement of debris materials from higher elevation to lower elevation under the influence of force of gravity. Barrister Ibrahim Ragae my geography teacher gave me a hot slap because i refused to lend him my Geography text book. .. The law of double entry. For any debit entry there must be a corresponding credit entry, vise versa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoice Oghenero : SS3 Student Builds Drone For His Community (Photos) / Indian Vs Nigerian University Grading System / Why Do Most Girls/ladies Hate Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.