Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy (1353 Views)

A Tribalistic Piece Written By Yoruba Media On Fulani People / Yoruba Media Have Failed To Show Us 1 Farm Destroyed By Fulanis In The West / Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
When you start calling out the properganda machine of the yorubas called YORUBA MEDIA, over zealous and nervous yoruba operatives become so nervous, they call the mods on you.

When the mods keep pushing inciteful post and headlines against the fulani people to front page, these over zealous yoruba operatives will have a good day chestbeating and calling fulanis Terrorists. During those mad periods of excitement of pointing fingers at Fulani people, the same yoruba operatives with the help of the mod will be out there censoring oppositions and FULANI VOICE to counter the inciteful propaganda orchestrated by yoruba media.

Yoruba Media Operatives will be quick to lebel you a tribalist if you go against yoruba narratives but when they call Fulanis and the president unprintable names, they seem to forget tribalism.

Call a yoruba operative a ritualist, he will accuse you of tribalism but then when he calls fulanis a terrorist, he is doing God's work

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by duro4chang(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Go and examine your body.
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
duro4chang:
Go and examine your body.

Yoruba operative grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Monogamy: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mods would soon do justification to this as well

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Easternmind(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
When you start calling out the properganda machine of the yorubas called YORUBA MEDIA, over zealous and nervous yoruba operatives become so nervous, they call the mods on you.

When the mods keep pushing inciteful post and headlines against the fulani people to front page, these over zealous yoruba operatives will have a good day chestbeating and calling fulanis Terrorists. During those mad periods of excitement of pointing fingers at Fulani people, the same yoruba operatives with the help of the mod will be out there censoring oppositions and FULANI VOICE to counter the inciteful propaganda orchestrated by yoruba media.

Yoruba Media Operatives will be quick to lebel you a tribalist if you go against yoruba narratives but when they call Fulanis and the president unprintable names, they seem to forget tribalism.

Call a yoruba operative a ritualist, he will accuse you of tribalism but then when he calls fulanis a terrorist, he is doing God's work

Elaborate more.
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Mods would soon do justification to this as well

Yoruba jungle justice grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Mightyhaiz: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Come this boy,your noise here don dey too much o.. ah ah!

Na by force to buy your tomatoes?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Monogamy: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yoruba jungle justice grin

Cry us a lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Monogamy: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:

I wonder oo..

They should donate their foods to almajiri.. They need it more better than Southern. Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Easternmind:

Elaborate more.

There is nothing to say more except that yorubas operatives are allowed to destroy fulani people while if you try to give an opposing view, they call you a tribalist and then report you to the mod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by GamalNasser: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Go and face your failed Trevor business young man
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:

Na you get nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
GamalNasser:
Go and face your failed Trevor business young man

I have enough time now. I have put in the work....i need to rest and also expose Yoruba media operatives like you grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by BlowYourMind: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cry cry Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Cry cry Almajiri

grin
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Cry us a lagoon

Rather an ocean grin
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Mightyhaiz: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Na you get nairaland
Your noise here don too much abeg.. if your people dey respect their self as others dey do for north ,all these for no happen..

Just close your eyes and imagine yorobba touts roaming say in Garun mallam forest,raping hausa fulani young girls,killing their farmer populations and destroying their crops..

just visualise this and tell me if you could stomach the thought..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Your noise here don too much abeg.. if your people dey respect their self as others dey do for north ,all these for no happen..

Just close your eyes and imagine yorobba touts roaming say in Garum mallam forest,raping hausa fulani young girls and destroying their crops..

just visualise this and tell me if you could stomach the thought..

All these FAKENEWS wey you dey read they confuse your brain

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Mightyhaiz: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All these FAKENEWS wey you dey read they confuse your brain
video evidences abound.. stop being silly.
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
video evidences abound.. stop being silly.

Soundbite video evidence...with bias voice over and commentary
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Mightyhaiz: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Soundbite video evidence...with bias voice over and commentary
A video trended on nairaland last year,where a young fulani cattle boy was threathening to kill an elderly man on his farm . His grouse was that the elderly man had the audacity to admonish him for grazing his cows on the mans vegetable farm. He was clearly heard on tape saying ' thunder paya ua moda and pada,..i pit kill you hia now now now and nothing go happen'..perhaps he would have carried out his threath but for the people that had gathered and were begging him not to..

This one was caught on tape..like a hundred others.. meanwhile thousands more unfortunately werent.

Now substitute the actors and the geography of that event..(yorobaboy on hausafulani grandfather after destroying willfully say his groundnut farm in sokoto)..

Do this and stop forthwith this unnecessary and unending bleating. You are further painting your stock as criminal ,..adamant criminals.. for when you support and rationalise crimes commited by your own people you are empowering them mentally to march on.. and that makes you the bigger criminal

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
A video trended on nairaland last year,where a young fulani cattle boy was threathening to kill an elderly man on his farm . His grouse was that the elderly man had the audacity to admonish him for grazing his cows on the mans vegetable farm. He was clearly heard on tape saying ' thunder paya ua moda and pada,..i pit kill you hia now now now and nothing go happen'..perhaps he would have carried out his threath but for the people that had gathered and were begging him not to..

This one was caught on tape..like a hundred others.. meanwhile thousands more unfortunately werent.

Now substitute the actors and the geography of that event..(yorobaboy on hausafulani grandfather after destroying willfully say his groundnut farm in sokoto)..

Do this and stop forthwith this unnecessary and unending bleating. You are further painting your stock as criminal ,..adamant criminals

See how you have written long reply, all because a fulani boy not Man said thurder fire you to a yoruba Man.

Stop making this a big thing, it is irrelevant, no murder happened and you think a small boy will murder an adult

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Mightyhaiz: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See how you have written long reply, all because a fulani boy not Man said thurder fire you to a yoruba Man.

Stop making this a big thing, it is irrelevant, no murder happened and you think a small boy will murder an adult
hehehe..

fine murder didt happen at that spot and in the presence of many natives,but still a very unpleasant scenario..

will a yorobaboy enact such scenerario in sokoto?

Answer sincerely

I will resist the urge for now to post atrocities of these herders from enugu to delta to benue to osun to plateu states.. For now

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
hehehe..

fine murder didt happen at that spot and in the presence of many natives,but still a very unpleasant scenario..

will a yorobaboy enact such scenerario in sokoto?

Answer sincerely

I will resist the urge for now to post atrocities of these herders from enugu to delta to benue to osun to plateu states.. For now

See the way you are typing like yorubas dont defend themselves in sokoto.

How are we sure they are atrocities of the herdmen.

Now, if you are posting atrocities of herdmen, you also have to post atrocities done on herdmen to make your post unbiased

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Mightyhaiz: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See the way you are typing like yorubas dont defend themselves in sokoto.

How are we sure they are atrocities of the herdmen.

Now, if you are posting atrocities of herdmen, you also have to post atrocities done on herdmen to make your post unbiased
Oga your people too violent abeg.. Some of your leaders even boast of how your people dont forgive..

Now if every group of people that have been wronged in this country decide to start revenging for every wrong did them,where do you think the country will be?

Oboy,use this energy u take dey run amok here to start sensitizing your people. Start a campaign to deradicalise them..make your own contribution in terms of helping them do away with archaic ways that will inexorably pitch them against each and every group in the country... You can acheive it if you conceive and believe it ( i already did the conception for you..) Just believe it and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yoruba operative grin
Go and solve the troubles you and your brothers have brought upon your region.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Oga your people too violent abeg.. Some of your leaders even boast of how your people dont forgive..

Now if every group of people that have been wronged in this country decide to start revenging for every wrong did them,where do you think the country will be?

Oboy,use this energy u take dey run amok here to start sensitizing your people. Start a campaign to deradicalise them..make your own contribution in terms of helping them do away with archaic ways that will inexorably pitch them against each and every group in the country... You can acheive it if you conceive and believe it ( i already did the conception for you..) Just believe it and you are good to go

It is very interesting how you turn the goal post into blaming, complaining and acting like a victim.
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Kayberg: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:

You're very right about this.
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Whois(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
To the op. Indeed common sense isn't common grin

Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Gbagura: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Na you get nairaland
Nairaland is owned by same Yoruba you're accusing. So what are you still doing here? Sod off!
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Lagoon0: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is very interesting how you turn the goal post into blaming, complaining and acting like a victim.
I think your same guy who was blackmailing seun and nairaland mod on twitter right?

Myndd44 this guy has been consistently blackmailing and taking fake screenshot for political motives.

I think this moniker needs to be monitored
Re: Yoruba Media Operatives Deleted My Post And Their Hypocrisy by Whois(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Nairaland is owned by same Yoruba you're accusing. So what are you still doing here? Sod off!

Lol see cruise, the dude is vain n he doesn't know it, am sure he is in several pain cus his tribalistic post are being deleted n his topics removed. Same might happen to this one soon shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Love Me Teach Me Igbo, Am Ready To Learn / Fulani Plan To Take Over Benue State / Misleading News On Nairaland Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.