Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History (23372 Views)

Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Lincoln275(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2021
E be thing nah, no champion forever
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever since van dijk had injury, they have been losing
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Ibadanpikin: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2021
I played chelsea straight win and dakkada fc of uyo 1x with 50k and my ticket enter just to recover my lost money.I Will not gamble again

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Reference(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2021
They all need a rest.
They are psychologically spent
Said it two season ago that Klopp"s methodology is unsustainable. It happened to him at Dortmund where he drove them so hard, the team engine virtually knocked.

Liverpool should give him a year sabbatical and engage an interim coach to refresh that team. He is a fantastic coach and should not be let go.

Once more the Premiership is a hard, hard, competition to win. The pressures on players and managers to perform in 'cup final like' games week in, week out are horrendous and ultimately unsustainable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by SirMichael1: 6:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Eryyy92:
klopp out

ole in
You must be mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by JoeEeL(m): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2021
So na this same liverpool been flog my barca. Chai. grin

This life ehn. The possibility of shame is never too far.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:10am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99618005:

Look at them walking alone below.... grin cheesy wink
Just like tolotolo grin

Dem don dey waka go house jejely, after all dem mouths.......

YOU BETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!
THIS IS SPORTS SECTION WHERE SANE MINDS GATHER TO DISCUSS MEANINGFUL THINGS.
IT IS NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS DARLING DADDY THE DEAD VEGETABLE!
GO TO POLITICS SECTION AND LOOK FOR USELESS BUHARI THREADS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by IYANGBALI: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Another 30 years in the wilderness loading

mummyfour how market? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by femi4: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Doraty1:
❌ 0-1 vs Burnley
❌ 0-1 vs Brighton
❌ 1-4 vs Man City
❌ 0-2 vs Everton
❌ 0-1 vs Chelsea

https://twitter.com/LFCInPidgin/status/1367606146060664834?s=19
The end of an era
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by foxxydude: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Shit happens grin

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by pirodoshit(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2021
bastardson:
I feel for those who still bet.. God forbid
guy feel for yourself.. I just cashout my house rent from bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by tobididemat: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2021
grin
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by bluefilm: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2021
No one saw this coming.

Even the great Prophet T B Joshua cannot claim to have seen this coming.

Liverpool has been bastardized.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by OduduwaYoruba: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Buhari cause Liverpool defeat. This Buhari is not associated with anything Good.
Thank God for my Manchester City, we are winning in Every side, 100 of Buharis likes cannot stop it.
L. O. L.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by osazsky(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2021
TangoPredict:
Very stupid team, we have blacklisted them.
oga have continence na..correct score fa
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by kenzysmith: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Buy player baba say no he allowed media hyping to get to his head. Liverpool better sacked him before his too late he had over stayed his welcome
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by anochuko01(m): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2021
theoneJabulani:
Damn, the team is stuck in a rut, new ideas are needed
Despite all the injuries? Cut them some slack abeg. It wouldn't have been this worse with a fully fit squad.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by AfonjaConehead: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2021
This should be Arsenal grin
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by goodnick(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2021
the league is getting interesting,i think arsenal now has a chance.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2021
It's fatigue oh, champions league finalist in two consecutive years, premier league, they have dominated the game for the past four years.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
This should be Arsenal grin
why Arsenal
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2021
femi4:
The end of an era
Maybe
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by noble2faith(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2021
danduchi:
I'm so happy for what's happening to Liverpool... Before now, I felt Liverpool fans were not more than 5 in Nigeria, suddenly their fans became so lousy. Even VVD had the guts to throw a jibe at Cr7. Twas that bad and I was praying for their downfall. I'm a Messi/Chelsea fan sha

You cannot be Chelsea fan and still support Messi. The incompatibility is like oil and water.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by oliverano: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2021
opsyswagger:
If they sack klop that wil be a great mistake liverpool will do

It's a dilemma, a very delicate one at that.

sacking Klop now is the best SHORT TERM solution because new balance bounce and new ideas. The manager replacing Klop must be a manager with great ideas like Ragnick.

However, the solution will be temporary, with Klop replaced, they will make Top 4 but we don't know how the new manager will be LONG TERM

if I was to make this decision, I'll keep Klop and rebuild next season!
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Buy player baba say no he allowed media hyping to get to his head. Liverpool better sacked him before his too late he had over stayed his welcome
Oga, cutting off the head is never a solution to an headache, Klopp is a world class coach go back and check is record at Dortmund, uptil today they never got to that feat he left behind. Do you know how many coaches liverpool change every season before getting super Jugen Klopp

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by oliverano: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2021
noble2faith:

You cannot be Chelsea fan and still support Messi. The incompatibility is like oil and water.

Lol, Chelsea fans and Messi fans plenty die lol
The reason being partly due to CR7's time in England so when he went to Spain people just decided to like Messi coz him show them pepper when he was in the premier league.

Some people like Messi too just for the sake of it while faning Chelsea.

yeah it can happen and it's happening!

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by AJIBSTEMI(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Enemies everywhere. It's only a phase for the guys and an opportunity for Klopp to Put up innovative Strategies. I still love my Guys.... RED FOR LIFE. NO GIVING UP... Congratulations to The Blues tho

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by WestAfricaan: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2021
There was never a waay they could beat Chelsea. Even before the match ended we already know who was going to win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Surprised Frank Lampard – Alex Iwobi / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport / Brazil Team Arrive In Kazan Ahead Of Belgium Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.