Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History (23378 Views)

Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2021
maxwell530:
Pep actually went on sabbatical after Barca's job Before joining Bayern

Not while on the job sir... Please, read again and understand my point in respect to the person I quoted.

He is suggesting that Klopp be given a leave of absence with an interim manager taking charge. How feasible is that??! Did Pep need to do that in this current flying Man City, even after winning back to back Top Titles??!
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by jacoik(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2021
bastardson:
I feel for those who still bet.. God forbid
I swear bet don kee me. I don play sotey I no know wetin to play again. if u play over dem go play under, if u play win dem go play either draw or lose.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by paxonel(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Doraty1:
❌ 0-1 vs Burnley
❌ 0-1 vs Brighton
❌ 1-4 vs Man City
❌ 0-2 vs Everton
❌ 0-1 vs Chelsea

https://twitter.com/LFCInPidgin/status/1367606146060664834?s=19
Eh!
uw say wetin?

Where is that EbukaHades?

I told him that Klopp was a cheat using over aged players to win, right from Borussia Dotmond to Liverpool, and that the man is a flop(not Klopp) if you give him young talented players.
See now, his old players of Salah, Mane and Firmino and Van Digik are becoming old, who will replace them? grin grin
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by ShoeShineGuy: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Fragility6:

I no y how pple choose 2 spend dier money dey pain some of una. Broke mentality. As u b king solomon go make money make u implement ur wisdom.

grin I can see how your first name is Lamentation. Continue but get the hell out of my mentions and don't ask for it..
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2021
osazsky:
lovely song but immediately u mentioned number one biafra boy i felt like vomiting..if u can edit that part in d song ..son u will go far...from edoboy

Thanks a lot sir, please subscribe for more; if you don't mind smiley

About the Biafra stuff, hmmm embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Is that you?

Emmmm sir?? My son...
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by femi4: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Beedude:

List all the cups they won in the past 4yrs?
An ERA isn't used for a club that won only 2 major trophies in 4yrs.
Take for example , Barca won 14 trophies under Pep in 4yrs(08/09-2012) they won at least 5 la liga title between 2012 & 2020(8 yrs).
Also R. Madrid dominance of 4 ucl in 5yrs is another great example.
Juve, Bayern, Psg are great examples.
If Man city can win the 2-3 cups this season, then they would have a claim of winning and dominating in Epl for more than 4yrs.
A team with 2 good seasons in 4yrs can be placed among those listed above.

Winning a cup is easy, Defending it is the most difficult thing to achieve.
Even if it's 6months, na "era" . English dey worry you
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by rolams(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Faber:

They won 2 trophies under 3 years. UCL and EPL which other trophy?
The main team dominating England right now is Man City. Even when Liverpool played Man City...they won with robbery. Bayern won 5 trophies last season. Barca don do am before under Pep. Madrid won UCL 3 straight seasons. Juventus don win serie A 9 times now in a row. These are the real big boys of European football

World club cup nko? UEFA SUPER CUP NO JOIN?
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2021
frankson1:

Before you use 'fatigue' as excuse, go check epl winners from 1998 - 2000 and how many trophies in each of those years. Also, 2008 -2009 in Europe.

Everything thing has its ups and downs so....... In champions league they are after Real Madrid in rankings, In epl they have the best records.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Beedude(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2021
femi4:
Even if it's 6months, na "era" . English dey worry you
Ok
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2021
ofwest47:
Nothing can change Blues, blue is always � blue . blue skies, blue clothes, blue cars, blue biros, blue phones, blue sports, name it, all is blue � and blue � for life.
All this on top of fighting for top four? Ur mates are winning trophies back to back
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by BigBrowser: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Every team certainly have the good and the bad times. This is certainly the bad times for Liverpool. They will rise again.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Draslo(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2021
opsyswagger:
If they sack klop that wil be a great mistake liverpool will do
They don't have to. Germany's coming for him. Low is more or less gone. It is also reported that Klopp won't reject the offer that's why Liverpool have contacted Steven Gerrard.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Realfrankie(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2021
theoneJabulani:
Damn, the team is stuck in a rut, new ideas are needed

I know you're very brilliant
Have you ever read a novel written by Steven Covey?
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Realfrankie(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Assuming Chelsea did not benefits from their giveaway yesterday....e for pain me.

Thanks to my guy Mount Everest grin

Meanwhile, VAR disallowed Werner's goal. That wasn't an offside
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by aidameoryou: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Liquidmetal1:

Info is expensive but am sharing for free

lets talk on private
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by aidameoryou: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Liquidmetal1:

Download the app and use my referral then we talk there with the inbuilt chat
i already downloaded it since i first saw.
so how can i find you there?
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by ANGELLOVERBOY(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
They will always walk alone. more lose fall on them
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by aidameoryou: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Liquidmetal1:

Sorry you can't you don't belong to my circle

so how can i belong to your circle?
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by theoneJabulani(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Realfrankie:

I know you're very brilliant
Have you ever read a novel written by Steven Covey?
don't think I have

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by marveangel(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
It's fatigue oh, champions league finalist in two consecutive years, premier league, they have dominated the game for the past four years.
sorry are you on the same time line with the rest of the world? One champions league one EPL how does that transcend to 4 year dominance. Madrid won 3 straight champions league they didn't loose 5 straight home games after that feat
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by aidameoryou: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Liquidmetal1:
you can't...but ask what ever you need to ask me here

lol who's this one grin
talking about not in their league
but you are on nairaland sharing referrals what a dummy grin

i am 100% sure you are still living in Nigeria to write such. grin
level up and write according to your brainsize and not from your anus.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by aidameoryou: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Liquidmetal1:

Don't just jump into what you don't know...anyways I will clear your ignorance.my circle contain mainly those I invited ok.so stop talking trash

so what so much restricted you from simply clearing this earlier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca / Heavyweight Boxing: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk September 25 In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.