Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History (23374 Views)

Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by ShoeShineGuy: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2021
bastardson:
I feel for those who still bet.. God forbid
I do too. Owners go just dey smile like the guy on top of a ponzi scheme!! grin You'll even see some of their agents here urging on their mugus by flashing fake winning slips.. cheesy

Funniest thing is, person wey have eyes and ears, still nor go gree see and hear words.. Let the lamentations continue! grin
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Lamasta(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2021
They have started walking alone grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Faber(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2021
danduchi:
I'm so happy for what's happening to Liverpool... Before now, I felt Liverpool fans were not more than 5 in Nigeria, suddenly their fans became so lousy. Even VVD had the guts to throw a jibe at Cr7. Twas that bad and I was praying for their downfall. I'm a Messi/Chelsea fan sha

Bro oil dey ur head. I am a fan of Messi and proud Barca fan. When Baryern Trash us, Liverpool fans were shouting...Bayern cannot win them like that. Messi is overrated. Today we are already in Copay Dey Rey finals. We still get hope for league.

But Liverpool will not even win tooth pick this year.

Also that idiot VVD throughing jibes at Ototo nwa, Ororo CR7 made me mad. Am a Messi fan...but I got huge respect for Ototo CR7. See Mumu VVD. I like their downfall.

Am praying for them to sack Klopp. Then no more trophy till the next 30yrs. They will sack him and bring their Legend Gerrard who is doing pretty well with Rangers of Scotland. Then what happened to Lampard will happen to Gerrard.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Akasammyoka: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2021
It is now time for STEVEN GERARD to take over from klopp. That man is exhausted.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
It's fatigue oh, champions league finalist in two consecutive years, premier league, they have dominated the game for the past four years.
man city dominated EPL for the past 4 years,not Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by flamingREED(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2021
That's the beauty of soccer.

Even my Juve is struggling.
All across Europe, except for Bayern, the great teams are having a hard time this season.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Polyglot7pointO: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2021
noble2faith:

You cannot be Chelsea fan and still support Messi. The incompatibility is like oil and water.
u are wrong my brother is a diehard fan of Chelsea and he can also snap ur neck because of messi in a second without questions..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Eillyeillz(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2021
castrokins:
May Not See Europe Next Season.

I Honestly pray we don't.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by opsyswagger(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Why do u say so? Is klopp unsackable?
Because the player moral will be down

The problem liverpool is facing is the injuries in the team

They will get back in form soon

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by frankson1(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
It's fatigue oh, champions league finalist in two consecutive years, premier league, they have dominated the game for the past four years.

Before you use 'fatigue' as excuse, go check epl winners from 1998 - 2000 and how many trophies in each of those years. Also, 2008 -2009 in Europe.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Faber(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2021
femi4:
The end of an era

which era. They no even last for 3 seasons. They no even win pass 1 trophy in the last 3 season.
If you want to talk of "the end of an era'

Talk about Celtic who dominated Scotland for 10 years and are now struggling....with Rangers almost league winners.

Talk about Barca who dominated La Liga for almost 10 yrs and are now stuggling.

Talk about Juventus who are now struggling to win their 10th Seria A in a row this season. AC Milan and Inter are now the table toppers.

When a team wins the league and in their next match they were beaten 4:0 by their rivals, that makes you understand that they are capable of defending the title the next season.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by PointZerom: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Assuming Chelsea did not benefits from their giveaway yesterday....e for pain me.

Thanks to my guy Mount Everest grin

You mean LoserPool FC don become father Christmas?

1 Share

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Grandmeister(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Reference:
They all need a rest.
They are psychologically spent
Said it two season ago that Klopp"s methodology is unsustainable. It happened to him at Dortmund where he drove them so hard, the team engine virtually knocked.

Liverpool should give him a year sabbatical and engage an interim coach to refresh that team. He is a fantastic coach and should not be let go.

Once more the Premiership is a hard, hard, competition to win. The pressures on players and managers to perform in 'cup final like' games week in, week out are horrendous and ultimately unsustainable.
This...everybody knew his style though aggressive and intense cannot be sustained for too long. His style demands a 100% fitness level and mentality week in week out. He used that gegenpressing style in Dortmund and won the league but left the players burnt out. He gradually instilled that style in Liverpool and reached two uefa finals but like you said, the style is too tasking even for a workhorse like mane.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by 3KINGZ18: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2021
opsyswagger:
If they sack klop that wil be a great mistake liverpool will do

Coaches leave and come everyday bro i don't see anything wrong if Liverpool is to go with that decision, have you even watch us play lately you will know he totally deserve the exit door
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by ofwest47(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2021
Nothing can change Blues, blue is always � blue . blue skies, blue clothes, blue cars, blue biros, blue phones, blue sports, name it, all is blue � and blue � for life.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by femi4: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Faber:

which era. They no even last for 3 seasons. They no even win pass 1 trophy in the last 3 season.
If you want to talk of "the end of an era'

Talk about Celtic who dominated Scotland for 10 years and are now struggling....with Rangers almost league winners.

Talk about Barca who dominated La Liga for almost 10 yrs and are now stuggling.

Talk about Juventus who are now struggling to win their 10th Seria A in a row this season. AC Milan and Inter are now the table toppers.

When a team wins the league and in their next match they were beaten 4:0 by their rivals, that makes you understand that they are capable of defending the title the next season.
So you removed Ucl they won 2yrs ago.

At least they reigned for 3yrs
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2021
TangoPredict:
Very stupid team, we have blacklisted them.
Your editing nor too perfect
Try hard
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
So sad for Liverpool seeing their liver being pulled

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Adakintroy: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
M
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Ubdavis(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Tell my I should not also benefit from this palliative?
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by opsyswagger(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2021
3KINGZ18:

Coaches leave and come everyday bro i don't see anything wrong if Liverpool is to go with that decision, have you even watch us play lately you will know he totally deserve the exit door

Some of there players are injured
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Faber(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2021
femi4:

They won 2 trophies under 3 years. UCL and EPL which other trophy?
The main team dominating England right now is Man City. Even when Liverpool played Man City...they won with robbery. Bayern won 5 trophies last season. Barca don do am before under Pep. Madrid won UCL 3 straight seasons. Juventus don win serie A 9 times now in a row. These are the real big boys of European football
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Jonah507(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2021
TangoPredict:
Very stupid team, we have blacklisted them.

Last season when they were wining back to back, you were a big fan,but now you have Blacklisted them. That's football.

Wait ooo... you and who even blacklist Dem sef?
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Fragility6: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

I do too. Owners go just dey smile like the guy on top of a ponzi scheme!! grin You'll even see some of their agents here urging on their mugus by flashing fake winning slips.. cheesy

Funniest thing is, person wey have eyes and ears, still nor go gree see and hear words.. Let the lamentations continue! grin
I no y how pple choose 2 spend dier money dey pain some of una. Broke mentality. As u b king solomon go make money make u implement ur wisdom.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Beedude(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
femi4:

List all the cups they won in the past 4yrs?
An ERA isn't used for a club that won only 2 major trophies in 4yrs.
Take for example , Barca won 14 trophies under Pep in 4yrs(08/09-2012) they won at least 5 la liga title between 2012 & 2020(8 yrs).
Also R. Madrid dominance of 4 ucl in 5yrs is another great example.
Juve, Bayern, Psg are great examples.
If Man city can win 2-3 cups this season, then they would have a claim of winning and dominating in Epl for more than 4yrs.
A team with 2 good seasons in 4yrs cant be placed among those listed above.

Winning a cup is easy, Defending it is the most difficult thing to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by 3KINGZ18: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2021
opsyswagger:

Some of there players are injured

That's not what is wrong with the team
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Reference:
They all need a rest.
They are psychologically spent
Said it two season ago that Klopp"s methodology is unsustainable. It happened to him at Dortmund where he drove them so hard, the team engine virtually knocked.

Liverpool should give him a year sabbatical and engage an interim coach to refresh that team. He is a fantastic coach and should not be let go.

Once more the Premiership is a hard, hard, competition to win. The pressures on players and managers to perform in 'cup final like' games week in, week out are horrendous and ultimately unsustainable.

I don't remember Pep taking a sabbatical (whatever that even means in football)...

The key to staying on top remains squad depth, proper player rotation, and managerial dynamism to foresee and adapt to changing trends per season.

Pep and Man City have clearly shown the above, and set a good standard for consistency and staying at the very top.

The mere fact that this is a trend with Klopp across 2 different leagues makes it all the more worrying. FSG's needless tight-fistedness makes it even worse.

Football is money, and money is football... You bloody well spend and invest into expanding your team, or face the consequences. Bayern, Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, etc, are all testament to this.
Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2021
I am the man they need.

I know what can be done to make them bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by maxwell530(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

I don't remember Pep taking a sabbatical (whatever that even means in football)...

The key to staying on top remains squad depth, proper player rotation, and managerial dynamism to foresee and adapt to changing trends per season.

Pep and Man City have clearly shown the above, and set a good standard for consistency and staying at the very top.

The mere fact that this is a trend with Klopp across 2 different leagues makes it all the more worrying. FSG's needless tight-fistedness makes it even worse.

Football is money, and money is football... You bloody well spend and invest into expanding your team, or face the consequences. Bayern, Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, etc, are all testament to this.
Pep actually went on sabbatical after Barca's job Before joining Bayern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Buy player baba say no he allowed media hyping to get to his head. Liverpool better sacked him before his too late he had over stayed his welcome

I am really not sure you actually know how this transfer market of a thing works... You think a manager solely decides who and when to buy players??! Lol.

If that were the case, even Newcastle would have some of the best talents in the world. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Surprised Frank Lampard – Alex Iwobi / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport / Brazil Team Arrive In Kazan Ahead Of Belgium Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.