Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Zulum Asks FG To Hire Mercenaries, Seek Foreign Support To End Insurgency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Asks FG To Hire Mercenaries, Seek Foreign Support To End Insurgency (10011 Views)

Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months / PDP Urges Buhari To Hire Mercenaries To Fight Insurgency / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Zulum Asks FG To Hire Mercenaries, Seek Foreign Support To End Insurgency by 1Dray(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I have a friend whos a lieutenant who's troops killed over 500bokoharam and the news was never reported.
I fact one of his colleagues who ran away in battle field is still underground in kaduna state.
not everything is being reported right from onset.
but I'm telling you for real, there's a huge difference in casualties.

when last did you here of sucide bombing let's start from there then compare it to way back in 2014 when even a slight noise in football viewing centres in the north could lead to stampede cos of fear of bomb blast.
probably you've forgotten so soon.
the case of banditry, buhari performed zero but in the bokoharam case, he improved slightly.

Who is this one? Have you ever been to BORNO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Should Stop Lying Against Jonathan & Give Nigerians Power - Reno Omokri / Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW / Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.