Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency (1538 Views)

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am / Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2011
SANUSI does not support Buhari for presidency for many reasons amongst which are

1. He cannot operate in a democratic environment
2. he should be a statesman
3. he should be training other Buhari's
4. he does not believe in recycling
5. he will be frustrated

Here are some more for you to learn from.

Why I will vote for Buhari (II) - Lamido Sanusi

By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

The argument of Buharism, for which it was castigated by global capital and its domestic agents, was that these conditions did not exist clearly enough for Nigeria to take the gamble. First our major export, oil, was priced in dollars and the volume exported was determined ab initio by the quota set by OPEC, a cartel to which we belonged. Neither the price nor the volume of our exports would be affected by a devaluation of the naira. As for imports, indeed they would become dearer. However the manufacturing base depended on imported raw materials. Also many essential food items were imported. The demand for imports was therefore inelastic. We would end up spending more of our national income to import less, in the process fuelling inflation, creating excess capacity and unemployment, wiping out the production base of the real sector and causing hardship to the consumer through the erosion of real disposable incomes. Given the structural dislocations in income distribution in Nigeria the only groups who would benefit from devaluation were the rich parasites who had enough liquidity to continue with their conspicuous consumption, the large multi-national corporations with an unlimited access to loanable funds and the foreign "investor" who can now purchase our grossly cheapened and undervalued domestic assets.

In one stroke we would wipe out the middle class, destroy indigenous manufacturing, undervalue the national wealth and create inflation and unemployment. This is standard economic theory and it is exactly what happened to Nigeria after it went through the hands of our IMF economists under IBB. The decision not to devalue set Buharism on a collision course with those who wanted devaluation and would profit from it-namely global capitalism, the so-called "captains of industry" (an acronym for the errand boys of multinational corporations), the nouveaux-riches parasites who had naira and dollars waiting to be spent, the rump elements of feudalism and so on. Buharism therefore was a crisis in the dominant class, a fracturing of its members into a patriotic, nationalist group and a dependent, parasitic and corrupt one. It was not a struggle between classes but within the same class. A victory for Buharism would be a victory for the more progressive elements of the national bourgeoisie. Unfortunately the fifth columnists within the military establishment were allied to the backward and retrogressive elements and succeeded in defeating Buharism before it took firm root. But I digress.

Having decided not to devalue or to rush into privatization and liberalization Buharism still faced an economic crisis it must address. There was pressure on foreign reserves, mounting foreign debt and a Balance of Payments crisis. Clearly the demand for foreign exchange outstripped its supply. The government therefore adopted demand management measures. The basic principle was that we did not really need all that we imported and if we could ensure that our scarce foreign exchange was only allocated to what we really needed we would be able to pay our debts and lay the foundations for economic stability. But this line of action also has its drawbacks.

First, there are political costs to be borne in terms of opposition from those who feel unfairly excluded from the allocation process and who do not share the government’s sense of priorities. Muslims for example cursed Buhari’s government for restricting the number of pilgrims in order to conserve foreign exchange.

Second, in all attempts to manage demand through quotas and quantitative restrictions there is room for abuse because there is always the incentive of a premium to be earned through circumvention of due process. Import licenses become "hot cake" and the black market for foreign exchange highly lucrative. This policy can only succeed if backed by strong deterrent laws and strict and enforcible exchange rules. Again it is trite micro-economic theory that where price is fixed below equilibrium the market is only cleared through quotas and the potential exists for round tripping as there will be a minority willing and able to offer a very high price for the "artificially scarce" product. So again we see that the harsh exchange control and economic sabotage laws of Buharism were a necessary and logical fallout of its economic theory.

Conclusion

I have tried to show in this intervention what I consider to be the principal building blocks of the military government of Muhammadu Buhari and the logical connection between its ideology, its economic theory and the legal and political superstructure that characterized it. My objective is to raise the intellectual profile of discourse beyond its present focus on personalities by letting readers see the intricate links between disparate and seemingly unrelated aspects of that government, thus contextualizing the actions of Buharism in its specific historical and ideological milieu. I have tried to review its treatment of politicians as part of a general struggle against primitive accumulation and its harsh laws on exchange and economic crimes as a necessary fallout of economic policy options. Similarly its treatment of drug pushers reflected the patriotic zeal of a bourgeois nationalist establishment.

As happens in all such cases a number of innocent people become victims of draconian laws, such as a few honest leaders like Shehu Shagari and Balarabe Musa who were improperly detained. The reality however is that many of those claiming to be victims today were looters who deserved to go to jail but who would like to hide under the cover of a few glaring errors. The failure of key members of the Buhari administration to tender public and unreserved apology to those who may have been improperly detained has not helped matters in this regard.

This raises a question I have often been asked. Do I support Buhari’s decision to contest for the presidency of Nigeria? [size=20pt]My answer is no[/size]. And I will explain.

First, I believe Buhari played a creditable role in a particular historical epoch but like Tolstoy and Marx I do not believe he can re-enact that role at will. Men do not make history exactly as they please but, as Marx wrote in the 18th Brumaire, "in circumstances directly encountered, given and transmitted from the past." Muhammadu Buhari as a military general had more room for manoevre than he can ever hope for in Nigerian Politics.

Second, I am convinced that the situation of Nigeria and its elite today is worse than it was in 1983.Compared to the politicians who populate the PDP, ANPP and AD today, second republic politicians were angels. Buhari waged a battle against second republic politicians, but he is joining this generation. Anyone who rides a tiger ends up in its belly and one man cannot change the system from within. A number of those Buhari jailed for theft later became ministers and many of those who hold key offices in all tiers of government and the legislature were made by the very system he sought to destroy. My view is that Nigeria needs people like Buhari in politics but not to contest elections. Buhari should be in politics to develop Civil Society and strengthen the conscience of the nation. He should try to develop many Buharis who will continue to challenge the elements that have hijacked the nation.

Third, I do not think Nigerians today are ready for Buhari. Everywhere you turn you see thieves who have amassed wealth in the last four years, be they legislators, Local Government chairmen and councilors, or governors and ministers. But these are the heroes in their societies. They are the religious leaders and ethnic champions and Nigerians, especially northerners, will castigate and discredit anyone who challenges them. Unless we start by educating our people and changing their value system, people like Buhari will remain the victims of their own love for Nigeria.

Fourth, and on a lighter note, [b]I am opposed to recycled material. I[/b]n a nation of 120million people we can do better than restrict our leadership to a small group. I think Buhari, Babangida and yes Obasanjo should simply allow others try their hand instead of believing they have the monopoly of wisdom.

Having said all this let me conclude by saying that if Buhari gets a nomination he will have my vote (for what it is worth). I will vote for him not, like some have averred, because he is a northerner and a Muslim or because I think his candidacy is good for the north and Islam; I will vote for him not because I think he will make a good democrat or that he was not a dictator. I will vote for Buhari as a Nigerian for a leader who restored my pride and dignity and my belief in the motherland. I will vote for the man who made it undesirable for the "Andrews" to "check out" instead of staying to change Nigeria. I will vote for Buhari to say thank you for the world view of Buharism, a truly nationalist ideology for all Nigerians. I do not know if Buhari is still a nationalist or a closet bigot and fanatic, or if he was the spirit and not just the face of Buharism. My vote for him is not based on a divination of what he is or may be, but a celebration of what his government was and what it gave to the nation.           

http://www.triumphnewspapers.org/why18112010.html
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2011
He will vote for Buhari just to feel good not that he is a democrat.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2011
They have been using the title to campaign and in all these misquoting SLS.

read for yourself ooo grin
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2011
agabaI23:

[size=13pt][b] 

a) I will vote for him not, like some have averred, because he is a northerner and a Muslim or because I think his candidacy is good for the north and Islam; 

b) I will vote for him not because I think he will make a good democrat or that he was not a dictator.

c) I will vote for Buhari as a Nigerian for a leader who restored my pride and dignity and my belief in the motherland. I will vote for the man who made it undesirable for the "Andrews" to "check out" instead of staying to change Nigeria.

d) I will vote for Buhari to say thank you for the world view of Buharism, a truly nationalist ideology for all Nigerians. I do not know if Buhari is still a nationalist or a closet bigot and fanatic, or if he was the spirit and not just the face of Buharism.

e) My vote for him is not based on a divination of what he is or may be, but a celebration of what his government was and what it gave to the nation.           
[/b][/size]

Seems like good reasons to cast one's vote for a candidate given the situation we find ourselves in!  undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 12, 2011
Wonder what my good friend Jarus thinks bout this? undecided
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Jarus does not waste his saliva when he sees the truth. He does not talk for talking sake. That makes him stand out.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
They truth was said by sanusi. Please Seun get this on the front page. This man has been misquited for a long time
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
agabaI23:

Jarus does not waste his saliva when he sees the truth. He does not talk for talking sake. That makes him stand out.

That is because he already considers people like you not worth his time. Plus it is obvious that @Jarus is probably only online like 2 hours a day. I on the otherhand love engaging folks like you since  I am online more times than not, and I thrive on helping folks OPEN THEIR EYES To what is in front of them. grin  . . .  it is a hobby!!

So, tell us, what is wrong what Sanusi's statement there?? That document is written in English Language and I will go ahead and presume that comprehension is not a problem here.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
This was written before the 2003 elections.

And besides, it is written in praise of Buhari.

Sanusi does not support Buhari re-contesting but says he will vote for him.

Its like me saying I dont want my father to run for election, but I will vote for him.

OP should read Buharism by Sanusi.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Lagosboy: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
This an article written by SLS in 2003 for goodness sake , even as far back as 2003 SLS said he will vote for Buhari when majority of Nigerians rejected Buhari.

Fastfoward to 2011 Nigerian needs Buhari urgently now compared to 2003.

Please stop misleading people with this topic. SANUSI SAID IN THE ARTICLE HE WILL VOTE BUHARI FAR BACK IN 2003 YOUR TOPIC IS PLAIN FALSHEOOD AND FRAUDULENT. BE MATURED ENOUGH TO MODIFY IT.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^

Kai, you don expose this Sycophant were no well at all! grin grin
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
If Sanusi does  not support Buhari, then He should !:
[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

That is because he already considers people like you not worth his time. Plus it is obvious that @Jarus is probably only online like 2 hours a day. I on the otherhand love engaging folks like you since  I am online more times than not, and I thrive on helping folks OPEN THEIR EYES To what is in front of them. grin  . . .  it is a hobby!!

So, tell us, what is wrong what Sanusi's statement there?? That document is written in English Language and I will go ahead and presume that comprehension is not a problem here.
I am sure you saw my first post mrs eye opener grin
There is nothing to tell you again. I was only trying to tell all that SLS does not support Buhari to contest.
Most of what he said tally with what I have been saying.

He said he will only vote for Buhari not that he is a democrat but for personal satisfaction which is what any reasonable reader will deduce from the last part of the article.
Any contrary opinion, please read the article and the highlighted.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
Lagosboy:

This an article written by SLS in 2003 for goodness sake , even as far back as 2003 SLS said he will vote for Buhari when majority of Nigerians rejected Buhari.

Fastfoward to 2011 Nigerian needs Buhari urgently now compared to 2003.

Please stop misleading people with this topic. SANUSI SAID IN THE ARTICLE HE WILL VOTE BUHARI FAR BACK IN 2003 YOUR TOPIC IS PLAIN FALSHEOOD AND FRAUDULENT. BE MATURED ENOUGH TO MODIFY IT.
Fine after he had given 4 reasons why he should not contest one of which was he was a dictator and as a military general had more room to work but cannot fit into democratic governance. That has not changed.
That he should be a statesman advising others and produciong other Buharis. Buhari does not want another Buhari it has to be him or noone else. Selfish and not nationalistic.

Buhari is a recycled material and he does not like that even though as a joke but he meant it.

Why will he vote him?

'A.I will vote for him not because I think he will make a good democra[/b]t or that he was not a dictator. I will vote for Buhari as a Nigerian for a leader who restored my pride and dignity and my belief in the motherland. I will vote for the man who made it undesirable for the "Andrews" to "check out" instead of staying to change Nigeria. B[b]I will vote for Buhari to say thank you for the world view of Buharism, a truly nationalist ideology for all Nigerians. C.I do not know if Buhari is still a nationalist or a closet bigot and fanatic, or if he was the spirit and not just the face of Buharism. D[b]My vote for him is not based on a divination of what he is or may be, but a celebration of what his government was and what it gave to the nation'. [/b]
Even though
A. he does not think Buhari will make a good democrat.
C& D. he does not trust Buhari or he cannot vouch for Buhari
B. he will vote Buhari to thank him

In summary this is linked to what he said earlier, that V=Buhari will not fit into a democratic governance.

BTW if he wrote this article in 2003, why do you brandish it as a reason to say that SLS supports Buhari?
You can use it to say he will vote Buhari but you will deny the real content that truely shows his stand.
That is double standard Lagosboy.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2011

[size=28pt]Why I will vote for Buhari (II) [/size]- Lamido Sanusi

illiterates

Second, I am convinced that the situation of Nigeria and its elite today is worse than it was in 1983.Compared to the politicians who populate the PDP, ANPP and AD today, second republic politicians were angels. Buhari waged a battle against second republic politicians, but he is joining this generation. Anyone who rides a tiger ends up in its belly and one man cannot change the system from within. A number of those Buhari jailed for theft later became ministers and many of those who hold key offices in all tiers of government and the legislature were made by the very system he sought to destroy. My view is that Nigeria needs people like Buhari in politics but not to contest elections. Buhari should be in politics to develop Civil Society and strengthen the conscience of the nation. He should try to develop many Buharis who will continue to challenge the elements that have hijacked the nation.

Third, I do not think Nigerians today are ready for Buhari. Everywhere you turn you see thieves who have amassed wealth in the last four years, be they legislators, Local Government chairmen and councilors, or governors and ministers. But these are the heroes in their societies. They are the religious leaders and ethnic champions and Nigerians, especially northerners, will castigate and discredit anyone who challenges them. Unless we start by educating our people and changing their value system, people like Buhari will remain the victims of their own love for Nigeria.

sounds like the pdp thugs on nl, not so?
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kilode1: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
Third, I do not think Nigerians today are ready for Buhari. Everywhere you turn you see thieves who have amassed wealth in the last four years, be they legislators, Local Government chairmen and councilors, or governors and ministers. But these are the heroes in their societies

that is why the gullible ones are afraid of Buhari but ready to support thieves and cluesless idio/oots like Ohakim, GEJ, Anenih and Akpabio.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
oyb

You quoted this

I will extract and highlight this
My view is that Nigeria needs people like Buhari in politics but not to contest elections. Buhari should be in politics to develop Civil Society and strengthen the conscience of the nation. He should try to develop many Buharis who will continue to challenge the elements that have hijacked the nation.
for you.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

that is why the gullible ones are afraid of Buhari but ready to support thieves and cluesless idio/oots like Ohakim, GEJ, Anenih and Akpabio.

You got it wrong. I am not for any PDP governor. I hate Akala, Ohakim, Orji, Elechi even Akpabio though I do not know much about him but little I heard is not worthy.

If you read his analysis of Buharism, you will see that he talked about draconian laws.
SLS knows that draconian rules do not work in democracy and he know Buhari enough to say he is not suitable for Democracy!
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
agabaI23:

oyb

You quoted this
[/b]

I will extract and highlight this for you.

English comprehension a problem? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
No ma!
I scored 8/9 in IELTS comprehension
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
If I were you, I will ask them why you seem to be pulling things out the way you have continued to and still unable to grasp the meaning contained . . . I mean it is in ENGLISH for pete's sake! grin grin
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

If I were you, I will ask them why you seem to be pulling things out the way you have continued to and still unable to grasp the meaning contained . . . I mean it is in ENGLISH for pete's sake! grin grin

Who should I talk to?

I would've preferred you were able to refute anything I quoted instead of insinuating I do not comprehend. I used SLS's own words. Can you give me another meaning to those quotes?
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
agabaI23:

Who should I talk to?

I would've preferred you were able to refute anything I quoted instead of insinuating I do not comprehend. I used SLS's own words. Can you give me another meaning to those quotes?

Ask those who scored you on the exam is what I meant.

On refuting, I don't see a reason to here since it seems clear at this point that comprehension is likely the issue. The pieces you continue to cut out are in English and ought to be clear enough to anyone with a good understanding of English language. lipsrsealed
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Ask those who scored you on the exam is what I meant.

On refuting, I don't see a reason to here since it seems clear at this point that comprehension is likely the issue. The pieces you continue to cut out are in English and ought to be clear enough to anyone with a good understanding of English language.  lipsrsealed

And it was very clear to me. Thanks

It does not change the fact that SLS said this

[size=28pt]Do I support Buhari’s decision to contest for the presidency of Nigeria? My answer is no[/size]
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
BTW when you show me your own score I will have to ask them
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Kilode1: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
agabaI23:

You got it wrong. I am not for any PDP governor. I hate Akala, Ohakim, Orji, Elechi even Akpabio though I do not know much about him but little I heard is not worthy.

If you read his analysis of Buharism, you will see that he talked about draconian laws.
SLS knows that  draconian rules do not work in democracy and he know Buhari enough to say he is not suitable for Democracy!

Agaba you and I know the man will not vote for GEJ based on what he wrote there, you are a political propagandist, but hey, there's is nothing wrong with that, it's a noble profession. I'm one too (sometimes) cool

I'm not worried about people like Agaba and Beaf, they know what they are doing and they know why they support Jonathan. I'm worried about the gullible Nigerians who base their support on silly things like ethnic sentiments and goodluck smily faces.

I agree with a lot of Sanusi's conclusions here, but considering the poor candidate pool we have and the fact that we need to stamp out corruption and remove the influence of those who are holding our people to ransom, like Sanusi, I also concluded that I WILL VOTE BUHARI and others should do the same.

This write-up from a respected Nigerian has shown that Buhari is not as rigid as his opponents try to claim. he made very flexible, very pragmatic choices as a leader.

Like Sanusi concluded

" [size=18pt] I will vote for Buhari to say thank you for the world view of Buharism, a truly nationalist ideology for all Nigerians - Lamido Sanusi (current CBN Governor) [/size]

Agaba let's stop scaring our people, Buhari is the better candidate.

I respect your hustle though  wink
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

Agaba you and I know the man will not vote for GEJ based on what he wrote there, you are a political propagandist, but hey, there's is nothing wrong with that, it's a noble profession. I'm one too (sometimes) cool

I'm not worried about people like Agaba and Beaf, they know what they are doing and they know why they support Jonathan. I'm worried about the gullible Nigerians who base their support on silly things like ethnic sentiments and goodluck smily faces.

I agree with a lot of Sanusi's conclusions here, but considering the poor candidate pool we have and the fact that we need to stamp out corruption and remove the influence of those who are holding our people to ransom, like Sanusi, I also concluded that I WILL VOTE BUHARI and others should do the same.

This write-up from a respected Nigerian has shown that Buhari is not as rigid as his opponents try to claim. he made very flexible, very pragmatic choices as a leader.

Like Sanusi concluded

Agaba let's stop scaring our people, Buhari is the better candidate.

I respect your hustle though  wink

Now that's a good one from you. You just accepted that I am saying the truth but decided christen it propaganda. The next step, vote GEJ and get your friends to do the same. ;-)
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
Interestingly, I was the one that dug out and re-popularized this article, when the Buhari debate started late last year. I have written articles around this Sanusi's essay. Google 'Between Buhari and Sun'(Thisday, Sun, Punch, NVS etc).

That said, I think this article can easily can easily be used for or aganst Buhari. Sanusi pointed out Buhari's strength and weaknesses. But in the final analysis, he concluded he will vote for him. So I think the 'for' takes it.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
'Between Sanusi and Buhari' rather.
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
Jarus:

Interestingly, I was the one that dug out and re-popularized this article, when the Buhari debate started late last year. I have written articles around this Sanusi's essay. Google 'Between Buhari and Sun'(Thisday, Sun, Punch, NVS etc).

That said, I think this article can easily can easily be used for or aganst Buhari. Sanusi pointed out Buhari's strength and weaknesses. But in the final analysis, he concluded he will vote for him. S[b]o I think the[/b] 'for' takes it.
I don't know you to say the above. grin
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
For obvious reasons, I have to resurrect this thread again
Re: Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari For Presidency by agabaI23(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2013
I didn't think it will still be relevant in 2015 but from the goings-on, I think it will be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Workers Protest Against Slavery - Barricade Abuja Roads / Presidency Denies Reuben Abati’s Appointment As Spokesman / Shocking! Man Dies After Being Punched With A Juju Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.