Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals (14559 Views)

Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors / FG Obtains Court Order Declaring Shiites’ Organisation A Terrorist Group / Innoson Replies To Court-order Declaring Him Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by flamingREED(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Haha.

When you realise that ESN is an answer to your secret prayer and nerves...

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by tfelicityk(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2021
This is a message to security agencies bearing arms to dress properly in their uniforms when carrying arms so as they may not be mistaken for bandits/herdsmen carrying AK-47....

At times, you will some security officer and men looking otherwise in mufti and still carrying arms

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Akasammyoka: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Whether they like they accept or not accept. Nobi president don give order, na shoot at sight be that oh
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by JuanJO(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
I hope you are okay

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by onuman: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Nomadic cattle rearing should be banned, not just AK47 bearing Nomads.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Fantasticcc: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2
are you bbgriller undecided
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2
are you bbgriller
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2021
The fear of ESN is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by pooozeee(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2021

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Misterone: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2021
DenreleDave:
All herdmens are criminals

Take it from me
another runaway from Uselu.
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by BabanawanGod: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2021
We all need to defend our self's to arm bearing from non security personnel
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by bishop4life(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
When they talk in the East, they speak as if the Easterners like them. They speak with respect and ready to obey orders even when they are insulted and called names.
But in the SW they brag and even disobey the order of a constituted authority like the governors. Telling you openly that only the order from Abuja that they will obey.
But the East happens to be more of an enemy to them than the West. Why this unmerited respect from a group we know it respects no one.

it's only a fool that dances where angels fear to walk.

believe me, if I am in sokoto or bornu, I will be mindful of where I go, what I say and what I do (even where or what I look at).

It's no debate that Nigeria's unity lies on the shoulders of the southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by November1857(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99619725:
They are removing our posts for revealing the sponsors and enablers of Boko haram
What's is your work order than ashlicking Buhari's dirty shithole morning and evening for 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Aflix(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99619725:
They are removing our posts for revealing the sponsors and enablers of Boko haram
So Una know the sponsors of boko haram and Una darling daddy has not done anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by 2oby: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
I no even understand this nigeria again.
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by bishop4life(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2021
overall90:

Security agent's were sent to shasha and there were complaints that they protected only the Hausa areas while leaving the yoruba areas vulnerable.
the army accompanied the herders and even flogged the residents for refusing the herders in another incident. so what are you talking about.
Nigeria don cast.stop living in illusion.
And moreover the main reason the army is frequently redeployed to the East is because of the secessionist activities.you people should start your own make we know how far.

start what again? did your start reading up news today?
The last time they messed with the igbos by killing them just for a cartoon of Muhammed they drew in far away Denmark, they get served to extent even the military base in onitsha could no longer open their gates. till date no you hardly see their wealthy business men around as before, they all ran across the Niger and set up their businesses in asaba and other Delta areas. it was so bad they sold their most valuable asset( the eastern central mosque which is located at bida road close to onitsha main market). areas around that mosque use to be dominated by northerners, the likes of sokoto road, lafiaji street, upper bida road etc, but today you hardly see them .

even their burial ground along modebe/ bida road is haunted today.

so believe it they have always been kept in check by the east.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by snoopanddre(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2021
T
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by snoopanddre(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Fake backing
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by gidado14(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2021
DenreleDave:
All herdmens are criminals

Take it from me
It's just like saying All Igbos are armed robbers or All Yorubas are Fraudsters.[i][/i][/size][size=8pt]

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Tranquillity360: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2021
overall90:

Security agent's were sent to shasha and there were complaints that they protected only the Hausa areas while leaving the yoruba areas vulnerable.
the army accompanied the herders and even flogged the residents for refusing the herders in another incident. so what are you talking about.
Nigeria don cast.stop living in illusion.
And moreover the main reason the army is frequently redeployed to the East is because of the secessionist activities.you people should start your own make we know how far.
Leave yorubas that always like measuring dlck with Easterners.

Just yesterday Court Remands Seven
Yoruba
Men Over Shasha Market
Mayhem, Killings | Sahara
Reporters. The suspects are Tajudeen
Oladunni, 50; Saburi Lawal,
37;
Ojo Joshua, 25; Adekunle
Olanrewaju, 38; Olagunju
James, 24; Rasaq Yahya, 32 and Olaide Olawuyi, 20 with
six counts bordering on
conspiracy, arson and
murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by dumahi(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99619725:
Such a low soul!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by TheNeededShock(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Some idiots in the first page are arguing about who earns more respect from their oppressors.....
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by danngnews: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99619725:

Na who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Toscarel: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2021
tamdun:

Yea but their actions says otherwise, when was the last time the govt sent army to SW? not even in shasha, keep fooling yourself

I remember soldiers visiting a particular village in ogun and flogging them for being hostile to Fulani herdsmen

Who is decieving who now?

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by danngnews: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99619725:

Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by danngnews: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2021
JuanJO:
Who else noticed that has gone insane today with rotten posts up and down.
Seems we will be needing chains

Darling Daddy has been breaking all negative records, so he's been finding it difficult to defend his Oga's policies.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by danngnews: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Police woman stop being biased, the person you are defending has been insulting people up n down here, and you do nothing.

Infact am reporting you to seun for being a hypocrite if una get anything like that here.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by LordOfTheGame: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Tejuri:
I see two fools up there arguing on who gets more respect from their oppressor between the SW or SE.

Jesus freaking Christ! What is wrong with some of you?

Those guys are disgracing me here.
We are talking about the real issues of lies and deceit by this terrorists organisation and they're talking about who command respect more.
You see this order by Obiano, the fulani dominated security forces will use it to target our dear ESN and Amotekun guys and that's why the miyetti allah is supporting the order because they know that their people are going to be protected as usual while the innocent people defending themselves will be targeted .
This is my only concern and fears.
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by Slynation(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2021
Emyogalanya:
target is esn. from now they will tell their people to lie low.
ESN are not that easy to defeat, they better let the sleeping dog lie
Re: Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals by mechanics(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time / Mai Mala Buni: Dogara’s Return To APC Excites Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.