Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan (3555 Views)

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration / South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by ChinenyeN(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
EzeUche:

And who are these people? I think you have come to realize that we Igbos have no friends in Nigeria. That we would be better off if we were united POLITICALLY.
You're asking for too much.

afam4eva:

The Igbo political elites are the follow follow type. They go after what's in vogue without thinking about the interest of the entire Igbo populace. Anyway, nobody gives a rats asss about them no more. Cos they don't wield any kind of power.
Exactly. Thank you.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by EzeUche(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
sbeezy8:

complete nosense ive never heard of yorubas saying igbos will never rule nigeria. ive only heard igbos better do it without yorubas support but depend on hausas wink votes cause  they have thier own candidates to push when the time is right.

Stop the lies. We all know the Yoruba are the major roadblock to an Igbo presidency. The war is still fresh in your minds while the Northerners have moved on.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by EzeUche(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
ChinenyeN:

You're asking for too much.

I don't think so. . . It is not like I am asking for unity at all cost. Simply want the Igbo elite to come together and debate so they can speak with one voice when dealing with other ethnicities. Is it that hard?
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by meine: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
By the time the Hausa/Fulani population backs Buhari, hope GEJ sympathizers wont come here to cry sectionalism,tribalism and other isms in this world.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by ChinenyeN(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
Apparently, it is EzeUche.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by sbeezy8: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
EzeUche:

Stop the lies. We all know the Yoruba are the major roadblock to an Igbo presidency. The war is still fresh in your minds while the Northerners have moved on.

how are they a road block? i said yorubas are going to vote for thier own whats the big deal. the war has been over we dont care for it our point is yoruba is not stepping down for or stopping igbo from election and becoming president.

just dont count on any southern alliances you got ur bros in d north

if hausas want igbo to be president they should do it. wink
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by mbatuku1: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
afam4eva:

The Igbo political elites are the follow follow type. They go after what's in vogue without thinking about the interest of the entire Igbo populace. Anyway, nobody gives a rats asss about them no more. Cos they don't wield any kind of power.

I do not take this to be entirely true, but at the same time the Igbo politicians have let themselves down.

The only thing Igbos can hang on is Ohaneze who have been forced to become a 'political' organisation as a result of the dearth of political heavyweights in Igboland. We simply need to ensure we have the best heads in Ohaneze.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by mbatuku1: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
afam4eva:

I do not take this to be entirely true, but at the same time the Igbo politicians have let themselves down.

The only thing Igbos can hang on is Ohaneze who have been forced to become a 'political' organisation as a result of the dearth of political heavyweights in Igboland. We simply need to ensure we have the best heads in Ohaneze.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by step1: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
EzeUche:

The problem with you is that you think "Yorubas hate igbos" or "are trying to bring down igbos" which by the way is far from the truth. A political unity is happening between yorubas and igbos daily. This unity is hard to achieve because of people like you and that is why it has to be taken step by step. It may take years but it would happen. Your Ohaneze have been disgracing igbos in Nigeria; you need to see how people including the igbos in lagos view this people. They are a total disgrace to the igbo population according to my igbo family members words.

The sooner you and others like you stop viewing the west as your enemy but your friends the better it is for both igbos and yorubas.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by seal777(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
Political harlots they are : when others re strategising and refocusing their peoples future, they re satisfy wit politics of adoption.

Isnt that a plus for GEJ, afteral OBASANJO adopted him also.

GOOD RIDIANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by skullbaba: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
ijaw,efik,ibiobio,igbo are the same to me. because i believe nigeria is divided into three tribe
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by bkbabe97y(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Roflmao! These Ibos are a confused bunch. In due time, u'll realize how insignificant you are in the scheme of things. Then again, maybe not, cus u guys just never seem to "get it"!

Didnt Ojukwu say yall should rally around Gen.IBB not too long ago?
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by skullbaba: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
all ss and se are igbo to me. as the north belong to hausa
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
skullbaba:

ijaw,efik,ibiobio,igbo are the same to me. because i believe nigeria is divided into three tribe
So you never forget ''WAZOBIA'' ? I dey lavv !
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by sbeezy8: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
step1:

The problem with you is that you think "Yorubas hate igbos" or "are trying to bring down igbos" which by the way is far from the truth. A political unity is happening between yorubas and igbos daily. This unity is hard to achieve because of people like you and that is why it has to be taken step by step. It may take years but it would happen. Your Ohaneze have been disgracing igbos in Nigeria; you need to see how people including the igbos in lagos view this people. They are a total disgrace to the igbo population according to my igbo family members words.

The sooner you and others like you stop viewing the west as your enemy but your friends the better it is for both igbos and yorubas.

hell no i dont hate igbos but i sure dont love dem its like w/e

igbos are like hausa - im mean they are just there

theres nothing igbo can offere SW honestly cause we in d southwest not voting for chime okahim or amaechi over fash baba mimimko and tinubu
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
sbeezy8:

theres nothing igbo can offere SW honestly cause we in d southwest not voting for chime okahim or amaechi over fash baba mimimko and tinubu

I guess you're now the mouth piece of the south west. This is the kind of statement you won't hear an average Igbo man make. That's why they'll remain sidelined in the scheme of things politically.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by mbatuku1: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
sbeezy8:

Yes, we may have nothing to offer you, and you may never vote for us, but we'll make sure of perfecting ourselves to be the 'spoilers' of nigerian politics.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by ChinenyeN(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
skullbaba:

hmm. . undecided
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by T9ksy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
mbatuku1:

Yes, we may have nothing to offer you, and you may never vote for us, but we'll make sure of perfecting ourselves to be the 'spoilers' of nigerian politics.

Spoilers ke? Do you perhaps meant to write "beautiful bride of Nigerian politics?
If your answer is YES then i got news for you. The beautiful bride is now an UGLY harlot who has been sc.rewed umpteenth times.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by mbatuku1: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
T9ksy:

Spoilers ke? Do you perhaps meant to write "beautiful bride of Nigerian politics?
If your answer is YES then i got news for you. The beautiful bride is now an UGLY harlot who has been sc.rewed umpteenth times.

He he he ke

It will soon be your turn. It's the North's time now. It feels nice screwing people who had been planning to screw you.

Up Ndigbo, No to Asiwaju Company of Nigeria grin
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by T9ksy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
mbatuku1:

He he he ke

It will soon be your turn. It's the North's time now. It feels nice screwing people who had been planning to screw you.

Up Ndigbo, No to Asiwaju Company of Nigeria grin

No one is screwing ndigbos as you guys are fully capable of screwing yourselves.
Good of you though, admitting that you guys have been trying to screw us for the past 5 decades.
Unfortunately, you guys just ain 't good enough.
Better luck next time  grin
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by Eziachi: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
God! Can you just imagine.
If its cost Jonathan $50K as taxi fare for a four man delegation of SNG last time. It will now cost the Nigerian public a hefty $500K to get those 40 fellow Igbo brothers home if the taxis are still going on the same rate of $12.5K per Aso Rock passengers.

By the way, shouldn't Uncle Jona be the one doing the courtesy call on them and seeking their endorsement not the other way round?
What do I know?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
Revolution in Ibo land will have to begin with the public denouncement and disowning of these nincompoops who continue to pretend they are ibo leaders. I mean they make skin crawl each time I read of them claiming to make yet another decision on behalf of people WHO DID NOT ELECT or select them to LEAD. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For those not aware, these are the Tinubu's of Ibo land -- going around pretending to be LEADERS, only selling the people's future for a kobo or two!
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Revolution in Ibo land will have to begin with the public denouncement and disowning of these nincompoops who continue to pretend they are ibo leaders. I mean they make skin crawl each time I read of them claiming to make yet another decision on behalf of people WHO DID NOT ELECT or select them to LEAD. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For those not aware, these are the Tinubu's of Ibo land -- going around pretending to be LEADERS, only selling the people's future for a kobo or two!
You are a no brainer at all. Your deceased fingers does not type anything good but only insulting words on Igbo leaders. Yorubas, Hausas, Ijos etc have leaders, yet you hardly insult them. Should I say menopause is the reason?.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by aljharem(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

i think we need a leader in igboland but certainly not this people
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
Andre Uweh:

You are a no brainer at all. Your deceased fingers does not type anything good but only insulting words on Igbo leaders. Yorubas, Hausas, Ijos etc have leaders, yet you hardly insult them. Should I say menopause is the reason?.

you are right there leaders do not treat them like this

how come our leaders are making common mistakes
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Why, glad we all know how you feel of your family, and people there . . . how sweet of you for expressing it to the world here -- no clue why really !! smiley
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
alj harem:

you are right there leaders do not treat them like this

how come our leaders are making common mistakes
Uche, I know you hate evil, how I wish you can silence that Bigot. I wonder why her parents failed to teach her good manners.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
alj harem:

i think we need a leader in igboland but certainly not this people

I don't think we need them . . . you may think so, but in the last 40 years, most every issue in Ibo land can be traced back to the so-called leaders. At some point, it is OK for the people to step out and take their democracy into their own hands. And not until that starts to happen, will we see improvement in Iboland. Ibos do not have to do it like the Hausa's or the Yoruba's or the Ijaws or even the Ibibios. We can look outside to see that there are more successful people's out there who do not have leaders per say. In the west, those models don't exist and look . . . these people seem to be doing a lot better than we are with our co-dependence on these numbskulls called leaders.

Ibo people are strong enough to make decisions for themselves . . . we finally have a system that allows us do just that  . . . I would rather than than have a bunch of lowlifes continue to sarbotage the future of our children in the name saving it.
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by alex101(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Thesame way you prostitute mother sold her p#ssy to you crack dealing father for 2 rock of crack. No wonder you are a frustrated junkie living on section 8 and food stamps in america. Stay away from Igbo affairs you old barren/childless witch. Igbo men don't do ugly Yoruba/Yoruba women. Go find your Yoruba men to grease that your ugly looking and smelly puna##y of yours. bastard! angry
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
alex101:

Thesame way you love-peddler mother sold her p#ssy to you crack dealing father for 2 rock of crack. No wonder you are a frustrated junkie living on section 8 and food stamps in america. Stay away from Igbo affairs you old barren/childless witch. Igbo men don't do ugly Yoruba/Yoruba women. Go find your Yoruba men to grease that your ugly looking and smelly puna##y of yours. naughty person! angry

what is with you insults again, how does this relate to Yoruba

moreover with is with you signature (death to alj harem=ndu chuks) angry
Re: Igbo Leaders In North Back Jonathan by aljharem(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Uche, I know you hate evil, how I wish you can silence that Bigot. I wonder why her parents failed to teach her good manners.

Andre I know you are angry because of the tone at which she adress the igbo leader. ndo ewele iwe brother

Now what do you think about our leaders, I know the truth and i will speak the truth

the reality is that we need A leader not ohaneze

whether kalu or obi anyone but we need A leader

ohaneze leaders are not good in politics at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Typical Northern Road / BREAKING NEWS!!! Boko Haram Offers To Ceasefire,names Gen Buhari To Head Negotia / Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.