Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Typical Northern Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Typical Northern Road (3543 Views)

Typical Ibadan Neighbourhood / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
The picture of typical Northern road built with Federal money during the military regime. Street lights surrounded by deserts with no houses while people who live in the south have nothing like that around their homes. Shoot, may be the Allah sign was paid for by the FG.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ej11ToDZv0Q/Trpvd92YufI/AAAAAAAAKlw/9ynk4wSRIkY/s1600/387382_10150449755703488_119586108487_10545820_1515571576_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SH-Djv5jx5Q/Trpvgp_A9EI/AAAAAAAAKl4/b0SRrxl15pA/s1600/310543_10150449754933488_119586108487_10545812_1197615098_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
^ You just an ignoramous. How did you came about that conclusion?

You think the northern governors dont work? I pity the day you visit place like Bauchi or Gombe or Kaduna, that day you will die by heart attack.
Re: Typical Northern Road by Afam4eva(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Oil money changes lives. I wish they had used it to better the lives of their citizenry.
Re: Typical Northern Road by adamabdul: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ignoramus indeed forget bauchi and kaduna let him come to borno state(boko haram state) and see roads built by Ali sheriff(despite being the worst governor in the history of borno)
Re: Typical Northern Road by asha80(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
from experience it is easier to build road in the north than south(not excusing corruption issues down south).
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dont mind that poor soul. The only thing they are good at is to google, copy and paste.

What stops GEJ from completing East-west road ? The monies James Ibori,Odili,Lucky and Alamisegha looted alone should transform a new country from scratch.

adamabdul:

Ignoramus indeed forget bauchi and kaduna let him come to borno state(boko haram state) and see roads built by Ali sheriff(despite being the worst governor in the history of borno)
Re: Typical Northern Road by OmoLisabi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
eee
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
You are right and wrong. The only ingredient to development is political will.
Peter Odili was busy looting Rivers State money, sharing chunk of it with militants and thugs while, Mua'zu Of Bauchi is tiling pavements, planting inter road flowers and mounting solar powered street lights. You see.

asha 80:

from experience it is easier to build road in the north than south(not excusing corruption issues down south).
Re: Typical Northern Road by asha80(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You are right and wrong. The only ingredient to development is political will.
Peter Odili was busy looting Rivers State money, sharing chunk of it with militants and thugs while, Mua'zu Of Bauchi is tiling pavements, planting inter road flowers and mounting solar powered street lights. You see.

not doubting the above but i know for a fact that you dare not build a road in the east even if it is a highway with up to 60% of the length of the road not having drainage system unlike the north where the whole length of the road can go without one
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ofcourse, you are on point. The fact is, any sincere governor in the south can do more if he really wanted to, even with the additional cost of drainage. Another pointer is the calibre of the contractors handling the projects. Most governors i know in the north go for the best contractors. Like Julius Berger.

Its reaaly sad to see roads contract being repeatedly awarded over and over again within every 6 months

If not for corruption and mis management, how can a state like Bayelsa not developed?

I hope the few ignorant folks from the south will start looking inward for the solution of thier problems and stop pointing fingers else where. I mean it is really sad to see the so-called educated ones peddling lies.

asha 80:

not doubting the above but i know for a fact that you dare not build a road in the east even if it is a highway with up to 60% of the length of the road not having drainage system unlike the north where the whole length of the road can go without one
Re: Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ You just an ignoramous. How did you came about that conclusion?

You think the northern governors dont work? I pity the day you visit place like Bauchi or Gombe or Kaduna, that day you will die by heart attack.

Yeye, these roads were built by Sani Abacha, Abdulsalaami and IBB. Obasanjo couldn't do the same for the Southwest because he ruled under a democratic setting. Get in line with the truth. Where did the Northern governors get the money?. The one they spent hauling y'all azzes to mecca?
Re: Typical Northern Road by hercules07: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Goje the looting governor built a lot of fine roads in Gombe, just ask anybody from Gombe state, the major roads are by the Feds, but, the ones within the towns are by the state governors and they do build good roads over there, as per building roads where people do not live, it is obvious you have not been to the north, those are interstate roads, abi, you expect people to live all the way from Gombe to Biu ni?
Re: Typical Northern Road by Beaf: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Lol!
Rhino.5dm, the boko haram loving aboki that claims to be Yoruba is here making a fool of himself talking crap with abandon as usual.

The farther up North you go, the better the quality of the roads, from side walks and pavements to fittings, bustops and street lights and its all with oil money. Nobody really uses half of those roads, on some you can count a maximum of 5 or 10 cars in an hour.
If just a tenth of that money was spent on education, there would be no boko haram today.
Re: Typical Northern Road by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
Some people will really miss oil money if Nigeria comes apart.
Re: Typical Northern Road by olawalebabs(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
The last time i check the revenue shared by states, Gombe was one of the lowest earners, if it can acheive that and states like Bayelsa can't (always using topography as an excuse) can't, please let's give it to the northern governors. The state down south that can afford to provide good road will always have billions to spend in hosting a month carnival.
Re: Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
olawalebab:

The last time i check the revenue shared by states, Gombe was one of the lowest earners, if it can acheive that and states like Bayelsa can't (always using topography as an excuse) can't, please let's give it to the northern governors. The state down south that can afford to provide good road will always have billions to spend in hosting a month carnival.

The roads shown above are federal roads, buddy. Just look right and left and all you can see is massive wilderness, yet our govt deem it fit to invest billions of oil money there while Southerners are languishing in decrepit roads.
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
What is this fooool talking about? Sorry to burst your bubble more 70% of northern state roads were built during OBJ. Once again ma, you are a fooool. Slit your thraot for telling you the bitter truth.

aloy@emeka:

Yeye, these roads were built by Sani Abacha, Abdulsalaami and IBB. Obasanjo couldn't do the same for the Southwest because he ruled under a democratic setting. Get in line with the truth. Where did the Northern governors get the money?. The one they spent hauling y'all azzes to mecca?
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Federal roads with Interlocking tiles?? I pity your type.

aloy@emeka:

The roads shown above are federal roads, buddy. Just look right and left and all you can see is massive wilderness, yet our govt deem it fit to invest billions of oil money there while Southerners are languishing in decrepit roads.
aloy@emeka:

Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
By now you should know you cant bully me. Am not your type that claim to have Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igbo and Yoruba blood at thesame time. Even went ahead to claim north, when Nairaland was low,

Beaf:

Lol!
Rhino.5dm, the boko haram loving aboki that claims to be Yoruba is here making a fool of himself talking crap with abandon as usual.

The farther up North you go, the better the quality of the roads, from side walks and pavements to fittings, bustops and street lights and its all with oil money. Nobody really uses half of those roads, on some you can count a maximum of 5 or 10 cars in an hour.
If just a tenth of that money was spent on education, there would be no boko haram today.
Re: Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Federal roads with Interlocking tiles?? I pity your type.

Rhino metusa. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Typical Northern Road by hercules07: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beaf is very very wrong, the farther up north you go the worse the roads become, the governors build good roads up north, it is other more important things they do not give enough attention.
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
what were you thinking when you fabricated this lie?

aloy@emeka:

Rhino metusa. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

what were you thinking when you fabricated this lie?

keep farting indiscriminately here but I will never engage an almajiri like you for fear of my hommies getting bombed. Mo ti se ton pe lo e. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Oni baba nla iro. juguda o lo ju eja grin grin grin
Omo ibo. cheesy
aloy@emeka:

keep farting indiscriminately here but I will never engage an almajiri like you for fear of my hommies getting bombed. Mo ti se ton pe lo e. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Oni baba nla iro.  juguda o lo ju eja grin grin grin
Omo ibo. cheesy

Roflmao, ma binu o. Me been think say you be farting bomber-goro chewing-crusty legged mallam. Yes, I be omoyibo and stop stealing our OYEL. Now back to the topic.
Re: Typical Northern Road by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
Even if they used the money to build road and bla bla bla like you have made it sound . . at least the people are not destroying the poles to be sold to people for something else . . . at least they are not digging the roads to make robbery easier . . . .
Re: Typical Northern Road by aloyemeka4: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Even if they used the money to build road and bla bla bla like you have made it sound . .  at least the people are not destroying the poles to be sold to people for something else . . .  at least they are not digging the roads to make robbery easier . . . .

Where did you see people stealing poles or digging holes in the south to make robbery easier?. Stop making up stories to justify injustice please.
Re: Typical Northern Road by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Chief . . You mean in Lagos, after the roads have been fixed, those yeye arm robbers dont dig same road to cause traffic so as to do their evil stuff?
Re: Typical Northern Road by Rhino5dm: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
I cant pick a fight with "smooking-hot" babe. Mi le ba ye ja cool

I pardon you, your attitude was a result of after-effect of reading too much lies  from Beaf.

I called it "Beaf Syndrome", he has brain wash many.

aloy@emeka:

Roflmao, ma binu o. Me been think say you be farting bomber-goro chewing-crusty legged mallam. Yes, I be omoyibo and stop stealing our OYEL. Now back to the topic.
Re: Typical Northern Road by jmaine: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . You mean in Lagos, after the roads have been fixed, those yeye arm robbers dont dig same road to cause traffic so as to do their evil stuff?

Haba bros . . .
Re: Typical Northern Road by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^ It is just frustrating that we always blame the govt and yet sometimes we adding to the problems too

I remember when i was growing up, people will steal the aluminium rails by the highways and they sell and reuse to make spoon . . . . .what a nonsense
Re: Typical Northern Road by ikeyman00(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
beaf

now oga jon is in charge can nigeria fix the onitsha-benin-ore- lagos high way for good to last for generation; the busiest high way nigeria should be proud of ehh h

u get carried away in your judgement sometimes!!

and the contract should be funded supervised and manned directly by oga jon so there wouldnt be any drama if he really cares as they proclaims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Lugard Created Nigeria To Last For 100 Years Only -ibb / How Nigeria Soldiers Died Like Rats!!! / How To Receive Your 5000 Naira Monthly Stipend Promised By APC In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.