Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) (37454 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by PAQ(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2021
OBJ looks like a really gallant and ruthless officer in his younger days. Na MAN u be jare! Full of life even in his 80s.

Regardless his shortcomings he remains my best President.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Cvesta(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday OBJ
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Hbd sir. You are not a saint but you are far better than the dead beat fake General in Aso Rock.

God bless sir. Much respect.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by janedonez(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy 84th birthday, Baba Obasanjo.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by rinzaugustine: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Olusegun Obasanjo Turns 84 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo
Happy birthday to him
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Bodydiialect57: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Old age don catch Up with baba.. grin

This life nor easy mahn.

Were you expecting the reverse at 84?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by zudozz: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
HBD Better President ...

Now what we have is Mr. ''I hate Igbos and fulanis can kill rape n maim anyone n nothing ll happen'' ruling Nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by WiszyFraud: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

Were you expecting the reverse at 84?

I don't know where you got this from my comment.

Where did I say I was expecting the reverse?? undecided

Abeg...take your obsession somewhere else,
You were not mentioned in my comment jorrh undecided

Bodydiialect57:

Sorry.

undecided !!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Havertz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] happy birthday ex presido
happy birthday to me as well
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by orisa37: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON OF GOD, WE ARE ALL SONS OF GOD, LORD OF NIGERIA, ODUDUWA3 IN CHRIST JESUS.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. MAY GOD GRANT YOU GRACE AND GIVE YOU PEACE IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Centachos: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gallant old soldier, at 84 he is still very much active than one current president......
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Newness2019: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. God bless you.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Twelfthman: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kayceenaz:
God loves Obj. How he survived near-deaths repeatedly is baffling.

you can say that again. I admire him
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy 84th birthday elder Statesman him self ...
AKA papa Iyabo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Bodydiialect57: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

I don't know where you got this from my comment.

Where did I say I was expecting the reverse?? undecided

Abeg...take your obsession somewhere else,
You were not mentioned in my comment jorrh undecided

Sorry.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by feedthenation(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
---This is Baba OBJ's football age---he is older than this---
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oh how I miss Stella. I so cried.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by muzidon(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Allahu akbar, from prison to president, Allah show people very ecplicit signs to, prove his existence, been a prisoner is a very low state a person can ever be, been a president of course is a very high position if not the highest, a person can reach, u can see the transition, things like this can only work under the command of the most high(Allahu akbar)
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Lilfire(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
One thing I know for sure about dis man is Bokoharam would have been the thing of the past if he was president when the boko haram wahala started, for dis reason alone Baba I say well don sir,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Peppysco: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One of the founding fathers of corruption in Nigeria

He fought tirelessly for a 3rd term but failed

He's not worthy of any celebration .

Obasanjo should publicly apologise to Nigerians for the role he played in bringing this great nation to her kneels.

The likes of Obasanjo, Buhari and Tinubu must not be allowed to lead this country ever again.
Silly you, yet you avoided the names of Ojukwu and Kanu, who both cordinated the deaths of several innocent citizens from their hiding places. As much as you blame those guys for much of Nigeria's problems, your state governors also contributed to your misery, you always have to remember that
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by calcal: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Happy birthday Baba ����
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by Nigra(f): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Can't wait for when we will celebrate your memorial..Do die. angry
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by juman(m): 3:51am On Mar 06, 2021
He is useless old man.
He failed nigeria woefully.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by HRMK: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2021
LyfeJennings:

It's not possible
He is lettered
Why him no go know
He has classmates
NA HIM TALK AM NOW!HE IS LETTERED,WERE THE PARENTS ALSO LETTERED?IS HE NOT RELYING ON WHAT THE PARENTS TOLD HIM?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by kolexy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rugaria:

Don't go there bro.. OBJ is evil, I tell you... He's as bad as the disaster at Aso rock at the moment!! Hates the Igbos with passion.., forget the Soludo and Iweala thing, he had little options there. Dude worked against igbo presidency and got Jonathan to push out Odili basically because of that.., set up the Mamman Nasir boundary commission that sliced oil producing igbo towns into twos, handing over those with oil wells to the ijaws in the former Rivers State and leaving their kins without much oil in the former Imo and Abia stated. He had to organize a ceremony to end the war even after Philip Effiong has "surrendered", just to humiliate and rub it in. That's how you have that picture of Effiong handing over to him..

Obasanjo refused adding Imo and Abia states into the Niger-Delta commission, inspite of major oil explorations there until protests became intense! Refused upgrading any airports in the east to an international status, accusing Igbos at Owerri of not wanting to use "other people's airport"! Obasanjo pulled all stumps trying to impose a tout on Anambra state as governor. Chris Uba or Andy Uba would have been the governors of that state at some point, if the people of that state didn't have a resourceful Ngige as the governor then to fight it out! He killed hundreds of massob activists all over Igboland just as Buhari is killing IPOB today! Farmers were pulling out dead bodies of massob members shot dead by the army at Okigwe after many ran into the bush with bullet wounds... They are all Evil! All of them!

Uncle stop spreading lies. Onyema Ugochukwu was the first NDDC chairman during Obj's presidency.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
smiley smiley
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind the moniker. They always rush to threads to book space with alphabets grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.