Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm (15051 Views)

Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by maxell(f): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
I hope this goes well. Kudos to the EKSG.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by KBARBIE(f): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nice achievements...

Pls if you sell foodstuff in ondo market kindly chat me up on 08174269585
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by Charly68: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Best decision.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by buckeyemedia: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:
Them done kuku swear for us say government no fit manage anything for this country.

A proof of it is our education, power and infrastructure.
Government is us, me & you, our fathers & mothers, brothers, & sisters, we Nigerians are our own problem, the white left Nigeria over 60 years ago. We have failed as an indisciplined nation of People.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by mankan2k7(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
How I wish they can incorporate wildlife or zoo into ikogosi warm spring area. it will attract a lot of tourists

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by Alejobs: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Power Solutions

Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by maxell(f): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2021
mankan2k7:
How I wish they can incorporate wildlife or zoo into ikogosi warm spring area. it will attract a lot of tourists

You are right. It’ll be an excellent idea.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
Good one... Am I the only one that has fallen in love with the governor of Ondo state? I really believe he is the only southern governor worth taking seriously. In fact, He and Fayose are the ONLY reason I don't believe all ODUDUWA people are cowards. And of course not forgetting Sunday Igbogho. No other southern governors bear the interest of their people at heart like That Akeredu or something. Though I learnt his wife is Igbo. You cannot be close to Igbo or Ijaw not have the heart of a warrior. Even Sunday Igbo ho is close to Igbo.

You guys are very weird.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Good and encouraging news. The part in bold below would be especially welcomed.

Mr Idowu said though there are challenges, he has a masterplan to reposition the facility in two phases – first, to return it to operational capacity and to expand the facility – which will be completed before December 2021.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by Alba3: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
maxell:

You are right. It’ll be an excellent idea.

The resort had a zoo until the lions killed their guardian. They were shot and that was the end of the zoo. I actually didn'd know how other species like monkeys disappeared.
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by Blueoceantrips(m): 4:02am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=maxell post=99647405]

There used to be some sort of that there before now
Re: Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm by pricklewane: 5:39am On May 11, 2021
From a failure like Fayemi I doubt that.

Binomotech:
Very good, now we can expect a better management

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Tells NBET To Refund ₦132 Million Spent On Drivers’ Uniforms / FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals / Serial Contestants In Nigeria’s Electoral System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.