Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks (38555 Views)

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Wickedfacts: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Small boy looking for what to eat, you went and killed him. The boy even ran away to show he was scared and meant no harm.
I don't know why some people lack empathy.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by lexy2014: 5:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:
unto wetin now?

should this be Buhari's fault?

the way we treat ourselves in this country is worse compared to how the govt treats us.

In a way, it is his fault. It's part of d national malaise which d protests against police brutality was meant to correct but which buhari saw as a threat to his govt

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by chinchonglee(m): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
That is why Boko Haram keep killing them without mercy
I have said it severally, dnt ever pity a soldier.
I can neva type R.I.P wen boko boys kills anyone..
Very heartless set of idiots.
Cowards
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by favour32(m): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Wait o...why most Nigeria soldiers dey vent their pent-up anger to oppress civilians if dem cross their line?
Na so onyinbo soldiers be?
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Yankee101: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Full wrath of the law
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by cococandy(f): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2021
embarassed
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Nerro042: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2021
That's why people have no sympathy for them when they get slaughtered. There are good guys amongst them but some of them deserve yo be blown up by a well placed mine.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Stephen93: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Useless soldier

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Edusouls(m): 5:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Na wahh ooo my brother wahala no dey finish so how did the story end?
WiszyFraud:
That is how they behave.

I remember the day I went to see my younger brother in school that year, in an army day school here in pH,
One of the soldiers called me and started asking too many questions, to my greatest surprise, the nigga ended up saying I was standing where I was not supposed to be standing, for that reason, he asked me to go climb a nearby mango tree there, and lay ontop as my punishment. shocked
I told him I wasn't their student, I only came to deliver stuff to my bro..... everything I was saying only fell on deaf ears....he even showed me two other guys who equally came to see their brothers, who were already kneeling down with their two hands up for also violating some shit rules only their students are supposed to know about, undecided undecided
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Edusouls(m): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2021
The devil himself entered into that soldier, u see bad spirits, demons and entities roam about just as we roam around daily looking for a living, but they roam looking for suitable souls to possess, only people with gifted senses can understand, times are wickedly evil..
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Sheriman(m): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
That is how they behave.

I remember the day I went to see my younger brother in school that year, in an army day school here in pH,
One of the soldiers called me and started asking too many questions, to my greatest surprise, the nigga ended up saying I was standing where I was not supposed to be standing, for that reason, he asked me to go climb a nearby mango tree there, and lay ontop as my punishment. shocked
I told him I wasn't their student, I only came to deliver stuff to my bro..... everything I was saying only fell on deaf ears....he even showed me two other guys who equally came to see their brothers, who were already kneeling down with their two hands up for also violating some shit rules only their students are supposed to know about, undecided undecided
If we trace the soldier well well na one stupid illiterate recruit E go be

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by pascalbenz: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2021
what a life cry
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
favour32:
Wait o...why most Nigeria soldiers dey vent their pent-up anger to oppress civilians if dem cross their line?
Na so onyinbo soldiers be?
Imagine,10 yr old...oyinbo soldier will rather call the boy and give him more mangoes. Oyinbo soldier have this mindset that their utmost priority is to protect civilians but in Nigeria here reverse is the case,our soldiers dey vent their power on people they pledge to protect

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by spiceadole: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
obonujoker:

The soldier will pay... God will fight for the boy

The same God who could not prevent the boy from dying or resurrect him.. or another God?
You are very gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Sailorsoldier1: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2021
chiiraq802:
RIP to the young boy. God will fight his battle.

No be North again? Boko Haram or Bandits will soon take over that Barrack, thereby killing those Useless Uniform Tout that killed that innocent boy.
story story .....storyyyyy
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by jditimiya(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Evil generation.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by sisisioge: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2021
He tortured a 10 year old to death! Wow! I'm always amazed when I see some extend of anger. Na wa o.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Randy100: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Baonel:
Poor journalism.The barrack has a name, the boy has a name, the market has a name, the station has a name but the soldier doesn't.
What will you use the name to do if not to masturbate about his tribe. As it's now, the soldier is a suspect.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by vickydevoka(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2021
dollytino4real:
is only wen the boy parent have cash to purse the matter if not it is a dead case
Soldier no be police.

The soldier has already lost his job.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Odoogu(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

In a way, it is his fault. It's part of d national malaise which d protests against police brutality was meant to correct but which buhari saw as a threat to his govt

hopefully when he leaves, such won't repeat it's self. cheesy
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Farki: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2021
At this point what will I say that I haven't said before?
Nigerian soldiers are simply evil sets of people and the fact that this disgusting behaviour is so common and widely tolerated really speaks to how totally lawless the institution is.

Imagine taking time to track down torture and kill a small boy over mangoes.

They will later be crying on this forum begging us to worship them like heroes.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Afianmawazobia(f): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Soldier no be police. As hw

The soldier has already lost his job.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Zenithpeak(m): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:
unto wetin now?

should this be Buhari's fault?

the way we treat ourselves in this country is worse compared to how the govt treats us.

The mindset of Nigeria Soldiers towards the citizens of this country is so terrible. They always feel like killing everyone at a go.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by witworth(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2021
The moral lesson is when Dem dey beg you on top small matter too much, and u no gree simply because of pride and bad habit, u will soon become useless and regret with I thy know.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by symbianDON(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2021
and I am very sure the soldier had no interest in the mangoes that the boy went to pluck. he should be forever ashamed of himself for flexing his useless powers on a 10year old! killing a human being because of ordinary mangoes!!
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Kingzjayzee: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2021
them don start. show us pishurs, una no go show. abeg na fake news joor
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by nativefowl(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2021
everytime investigation everytime investigation even when everything is clear, and this investigation will never come to conclusion oh naija! it's nativeF.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Charity85(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Sometimes, I really don't understand why God permits things to happen.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by obonujoker(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2021
spiceadole:

The same God who could not prevent the boy from dying or resurrect him.. or another God?
You are very gullible

It's the law of nature Sir... The soldier must reap the fruit of what he did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Militant Bathes Former Lover With Acid (Photos) / Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos / Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.