Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

1% CLUB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1% CLUB (1754 Views)

Aboki Africa Takes Money Exchange Online With 1% Fee / Nigeria’s External Reserves Rise By 1.1% In 6 Days / IMF Forecasts 2.1% Growth For Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1% CLUB by LeviteImmanuel(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Whats your appetite? what are you working for? what are you going to do once the alarm goes off?
But come to think if this you don't actually need an alarm to wake up if you are really obsessed with your goals in life, all through my hustling times i always wake up before the alarm, now i decided not to use the alarm cos i see its of no use to me, you can never need alarm if you are hungry for success
Never get settled cos once you get settled someone else is trying to take your spot
Be a LION, LION don't cry, LION hunts.....

(1) (Reply)

Can 500k Run A Spaghetti With Grilled Turkey Business / Help! What Business Can A Brother Start With 300k? / who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.