Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) (69432 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / Happy Fisherman Catches Giant Stingray-trygon Fish In Rivers State (see Pictures / Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Bansempire: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
merieam16:
North are u seeing this.....we av enough, to hell with ur cows cheesy
hahahahaha I laugh in swahili...and the north has everything
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by vioment: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fresh peppersoup.

Make una wash am well.
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Femeto: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Endangered specie killed.
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Kinematics: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amb1045:
congratulations guys. fish is more healthier than cow. Fulani go with your cows, we don't need cows that has already been raped by you

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
I run a sword fish farm... nothing new
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Kinematics: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Skepticus:
Mumu fish with badluck.

U nor see better country come. Instead of you to navigate European or American waters where you will be protected and even celebrated, you visited the shores of cannibalistic, hungry vermin's.

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
With that fish alive you could have changed your lives fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OFM7I6oCY0&t=1s
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
This fish pepper soup must not pass me by. Make I find my way to thar village sharp sharp.
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by investigator007: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
mad o, see better catch
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
smile11s:

Tell the guy in the video to eat good food, protein and hit the gym. He looks hungry and sick.

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Fash20: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
They are saw animals...I'm sure most sea animals were once land animals....
Once caught a mini shark off the coast of Gabon...this ain't some fairly blackpantherxxx tale grin...as small as it was,it was so strong..

who told you land animals are the strongest?

Do have any idea how many pressure they withstand at the bottom of the sea?

There are place submarine can reach if tries it will get crushed but you see some sea creatures striving there.

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
F.uck fulani sperm infested cow !

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by ceaser: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
And the north thinks they can starve the south with food blockade.

Buncha jokers they are.
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by RICHSATAN: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy :
smile11s:

Tell the guy in the video to eat good food, protein and hit the gym. He looks hungry and sick.
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by geunik(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
smile11s:

Definition of sick
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Samtexjohn1: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
If you are aspiring to study or Work abroad especially in Canada then qualifying the IELTS test is not a compulsion anymore in many Canadian universities and firm.
Learn more ��

https://noieltstocanada.com/?ref=Samtex
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Damn thats massive , i bet our waters are teeming with fish since we dont have a proper industry to fish at scale
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by akmath: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Pepper soup with seaman on point
God bless Opera mini...

only real niggars will get the message..
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amb1045:
congratulations guys. fish is more healthier than cow. Fulani go with your cows, we don't need cows that has already been raped by you

I dislike cow meat. Goat meat all the way. Healthier than most types of meat and very good for guys.
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Mandela27: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amb1045:

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Pictures are incomplete, i need to see blood! Eje!! Obala!!!
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by lalo128: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
merieam16:
North are u seeing this.....we av enough, to hell with ur cows cheesy
LOL only one small fish una catch you dey happy till another 5years before una catch another... cheesy
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by smile11s(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
geunik:

Definition of sick

Na joke

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Jerewise332(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
smile11s:

Lolz
I thought I'm the only one here seeing it
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amb1045:

how many fish do you catch per day?
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
ednawande2580:
A fisherman at Oyorokotor fishing settlement in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State on Friday morning, March 5, caught a giant swordfish.

A Facebook user, Zion Godwin shared the news, with photos of the fish surrounded by residents of the community.

Swordfish (Xiphias gladius), also known as broadbills in some countries, are large, highly migratory, predatory fish characterized by a long, flat, pointed bill.

They are a popular sport fish of the billfish category, though elusive. Swordfish are elongated, round-bodied, and lose all teeth and scales by adulthood.

Sport fishing is a water sport in which fishermen compete among themselves to catch a variety of different target fishes.

These fish are found widely in tropical and temperate parts of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans.

Swordfish are classified as oily fish. Many health agencies, including United States Food and Drug Administration, warn about potential toxicity from high levels of methylmercury in swordfish. FDA recommends that young children, pregnant women, and women of child-bearing age not eat swordfish.

Swordfish is a particularly popular fish for cooking. Since swordfish are large, its meat is usually sold as steaks, which are often grilled. Swordfish meat is relatively firm, and can be cooked in ways more fragile types of fish cannot (such as over a grill on skewers).

https://mojidelano.com/2021/03/photos-jubilation-as-fisherman-catches-giant-swordfish-in-rivers/

Why can't they leave that fish to go back to the oceans unharmed.

Nigerians and the way they eat everything.

Looking at that juicy fish you will know it's an old fish that have gone through alot as the skin color has changed alot..

Why not use it for better Pepper soup grin grin grin

Chief Hypocrite!

Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Patphil7: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nah to go keep am for Museum
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Are they going to eat it?
Re: Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
OMG.. that's some monster Fish

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Native Language? / Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos)