Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers (10978 Views)

Insecurity In The South-East: IGP Baba Redeploys Anambra CP, Senior Officers / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by iwaeda: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has appointed new Branch Chiefs, Air Officers Commanding (AOCs), Commandants of Tri-Service Institutions and other functionaries, including a new Spokesperson.

The director of public relations and information Air Vice Marshal Ibikunle Daramola (AVM) said the shakeup is part of a routine exercise aimed at re-invigorating operational effectiveness and enhancing service delivery.

He said the newly appointed and redeployed senior officers are expected to take over their new offices not later than Thursday, 11 March 2021.

By this Development, Air Cdre Edward Gabkwet has been appointed as the new NAF Spokesperson while AVM Ibikunle Daramola has been appointed director of plans NAF HQ.
Those appointed Branch Chiefs are Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Dahiru Sanda, who is now the Chief of Defence Policy and Plans (CDPP), Defence Headquarters (DHQ), AVM Remigus Ekeh, erstwhile Chief of Standards and Evaluation Headquarters NAF (HQ NAF), is now appointed Chief of Policy and Plans (COPP), HQ NAF, former AOC Mobility Command (MC), Yenagoa, AVM Ibukun Ojeyemi, is now appointed as the Chief of Air Intelligence (CAI), HQ NAF, while AVM Mahmud Madi has been appointed as the Air Secretary, HQ NAF.

Others are AVM Mahmoud Ahmed, who is now the Chief of Defence Transformation and Innovation (CDTI), DHQ, AVM Cletus Udeagulu is the Chief of Communication Information Systems (CCIS), HQ NAF while AVM Isah Muhammad is appointed Chief of Administration, (COA), HQ NAF.

Also AVM Pam Chollom has been appointed as the Chief of Logistics (CLOG), HQ NAF, while the former AOC, Air Training Command (ATC), Kaduna, AVM Musa Mukhtar has been moved to HQ NAF as the Chief of Aircraft Engineering (CAcE).

The immediate past AOC, Tactical Air Command (TAC), Makurdi, AVM Olusegun Philip is now Chief of Standards and Evaluation (COSE), HQ NAF.

Furthermore, the erstwhile COPP, HQ NAF, AVM Mohammed Idris has been appointed Commandant, Armed Forces Resettlement Centre, Oshodi, the former Director of Plans, HQ NAF, AVM Ebenezer Alade, has been appointed Commandant, Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC), Jaji, AVM Musibau Olatunji, erstwhile CAcE, now appointed as the Commandant Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, while AVM Ibrahim Ali takes over as the Commandant Air Force War College (AFWC), Makurdi.

AVM Idi Lubo, former Director of Policy, has been appointed AOC TAC, Makurdi, AVM Jackson Yusuf is now the AOC ATC, Kaduna, AVM Aliyu Bello is now the AOC MC, Yenagoa while AVM Sunday Makinde, former College Secretary, National Defence College (NDC), is now the AOC, Logistics Command (LC), Ikeja,AVM Frank Oparah is appointed as the AOC Ground Training Command, Enugu while AVM Peter Uzezi is now the Director General, Defence Research and Development Bureau, DHQ.

Meanwhile, former Director of Public Relations and Information (DOPRI), AVM Ibikunle Dramola has been appointed as the Director of Plans, HQ NAF. AVM Garba Abubakar is appointed as the new Group Managing Director, NAF Holding Company, AVM Emmanuel Wonah as the Coordinator Project Implementation Monitoring Team, HQ NAF while former Commandant, AFCSC, AVM Abubakar Liman, is now the Deputy Chief of Defence Intelligence, Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA). AVM Mfon Ekpoh has been redeployed to the Nigerian Defence Academy as Deputy Commandant while AVM Emmanuel Chukwu has been appointed as the College Secretary, NDC.

Whereas, AVM Abraham Adole is appointed as the Deputy Theatre Commander, Operation LAFIYA DOLE (OPLD) while Air Commodore (Air Cdre) Nnamdi Ananaba, takes over as the Air Component Commander OPLD. Also, Air Cdre Dauda Prayero has been appointed as the new Chairman Air Expo and International Liaison Secretariat while Air Cdre Olabode Babalola takes over as the Chief of Medical Services (CMS), HQ NAF.

https://leadership.ng/naf-appoints-redeploys-32-senior-officers/amp/

1 Like

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by chatinent: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2021

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Jerryherd: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
cool

Trying to settle his loyalist and coarse mates..

Am 100% sure he would post his best friend or anyone who ass lick the most or his paddy to Office of Procurement, Works Department and Repairs , Engineering

3 Likes

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by FalseProphet1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
I see them resigning and running away as a result of the fault planes they will be given to fly, I see more crashes in the coming months, I see the battle against terrorism not ending anytime soon. This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by slawormiir: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by GreaterFuture(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmn
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by chypatobi(f): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
NAF should keep redeploying them to places they will be killed. Useless men....
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Realstick941: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
My prayers with them because as i am not happy with the achievement of the nigerian military,one thing i know for sure is there failure will really affect me whether i like it or not

2 Likes

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by tishbite41(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Air Biafra. The Biafran Mosquito.
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by BabaO2: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
Trying to settle his loyalist and coarse mates
That is the best thing to do, he has the responsibility. Officers earlier appointed most likely might not be loyal and good at the job.
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by jospepper(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
May God help them.
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by rawtouch: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
cool
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Jerryherd: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
BabaO2:
That is the best thing to do, he has the responsibility. Most earlier appointed most likely might not be loyal and good at the job.

Yes I agree, it's like boardroom politics, you work better with people you share same vision with

2 Likes

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Meetleader: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations on your new appointment sir, AVM E Alade

1 Like

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by AroOkigbo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Split the country and make it easier to manage.
Who appointments and deployments epp?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Cachetdotng: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats...abi na grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by sammyj: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Never4getU: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin another looter in the making...the kind of official corruption going on the military is mind bungling.

FalseProphet1:
I see them resigning and running away as a result of the fault planes they will be given to fly, I see more crashes in the coming months, I see the battle against terrorism not ending anytime soon. This I have seen.
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Alejobs: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by 8BowlofFlour: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
They should fight Fulani kidnappers and bandits so that Nigeria can b safe
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Jolomenas: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Only few northerners, this is nepostism. grin
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by onyeogalu1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

nawa for you
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by Franking: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Northern Nigeria Air force.
Tufiakwa.
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by ShawnT(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats to my boss the new AFIT commandant
Re: NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers by IgboWarlord(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

How many NAF officers dey actually fly plane kwanu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Denies Being Attacked In Lagos / Kogi: Olisa Agbakoba Tackles EFCC Over Bailout, Bello's Nephew (Video) / Crowd Hails President Buhari & Tinubu As They Enter Bauchi Rally Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.