Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits (719 Views)

Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection / Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by santakris(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Zamfara State Government says a Nigerian soldier and his girlfriend have been arrested for supplying ammunition and military uniforms to armed bandits in the state.

The governor of the state, Bello Matawalle, represented by his deputy chief of staff, Bashir Maru, disclosed this at a press conference on Friday.

He said the soldier and his girlfriend were arrested by the military through community-driven intelligence.

Bandits terrorising the state are often seen in military fatigues.

“The military recently arrested an army officer and his girlfriend who were engaged in assisting bandits with military uniforms and ammunition in active connivance with other saboteurs. This arrest was only made possible through community-driven intelligence,” he said.

“While the state government awaits the action the military will take on this matter and make an official statement, the development has further proved the position of Governor Bello Mohammed that unless the fight against banditry is cleansed of bad eggs and saboteurs, we may not record the desired success in the fight.

“Let me use this medium to salute the courage and patriotism of the individual who came forward with information that led to the arrest of these traitors. Our gratitude knows no bounds.”

Farming and herding communities in Zamfara and the wider region have long been terrorised by gangs who raid villages, stealing cattle and kidnapping residents for ransom.

Few days ago, 279 students of Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in the Talata Mafara Local Government Area of the state were abducted.

The schoolgirls were released some days later.

students of Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in the Talata Mafara Local Government Area of the state were abducted.

The schoolgirls were released some days later.

The gunmen were said to have arrived at the school around 1am and loaded the girls in buses.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/05/nigerian-soldier-girlfriend-supplying-ammunition-uniforms-bandits-arrested-zamfara
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by yemobrown(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by Spending123: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nothing surprises us again in this country, next news please.

Since this is not my problem, my problem is all these skin care group, which one is grind pepper and onions and rub it for six days....and thank me later.

Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by sylve11: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
The worm wey dey eat kola-nut dey inside kola-nut. sad cool
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by Jerryherd: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Don't they have names and are there no cameras in Zamfara
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2021

I expected it to be a group
but two people that shows how loose
our military is.⚫
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by Bullet01(f): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nawa o. Fast money making opportunity. Shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by Ever8090: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
So the soldier and him girlfriend no get name abi?...I pity people wey still dey pity core North on this bandits and boko haram madness..
They know exactly what they are doing in that region..I am seriously looking forward to the possibility of having a present day middle belt and present day southern Nigeria form a country that will surely be more of people with same religious beliefs and similar culture and mentality...push this alamajiri terrorist oriented set of people to the bin...

1 Like

Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by Freestainworld(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
military camouflage is easy to get nah
Re: Saharareporter:Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits by sf9fitness: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Another Trick Used By Bank Scammers To Defraud People / Would Nigerians Standby While 3 Police Lynch A Man In Public / Israel & Palestine....let Us Educate Ourselves A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.