Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Restoring Love Pt. 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Restoring Love Pt. 1 (101 Views)

Restoring Stolen Destiny / Restoring Love Pt. 3 / Restoring Love Pt.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restoring Love Pt. 1 by SammyGM(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2021

PARADISE PALACE

_The devil you fear may be your angel in disguise_

I journeyed into a strange land, miles away from home, in search of the one whom I love. In Harvy street, I glanced upon a shadow-like being behind a curtain. Her back was pressed at the pale yellow curtain. The window was wide enough to see the four walls of the room.

Welcome to paradise, I read out the inscription on top of the doorway. I pushed the door open. On entering, my eyes gazed upon two men sitting in a round table. They were arm wrestling. The hefty and muscular one Jammed the hand of the slim and slender one against the table. Making the glass of beer to topple.

All eyes turned to me as soon as the wood in the floor creaked. I walked in a prince-like style. I ordered an ale. And waited patiently as the bartender brought my request. He was polite, must be about 20. He reminded me of John back home.

Suddenly I heard a voice that made me look back. It was an angel. How could I resist the charming smile she gave or the sensual gesture she showed, I thought to myself. My heart raced, my tongues was tired and my eyes as a bloodshot.

Mister, here's your beer.

Oh thanks, call me Jay.

Could she be the one? Lord is she the one you want me to marry.

YES MY SON, SHE IS THE ONE.

Have I lost my senses? I'm in a slut's house for heaven's sake. How do I convince her to marry me?

Her hair was blonde, her nimble stood pointed, her skin was golden. That what they wanted him to see, but deep within her heart, she wanted freedom.

Lord, I sold all I have and lost all just for this. My desire to have her grew stronger. Another part of me wanted to run out of here and never return. But not my will but your will lord.

I paid all I had to meet her that night.

I walked up the stairs, stood in front of her door and took a deep breath. I knocked.

The door slide open, she looked more beautiful than I had seen. I walked in.

How do you want it? She asked seductively

Lord this is too much for me, how can I tell her I came to save her when I came as other men came.

I'm here to talk. What's your name?

You can call me whatever you like. She twisted her hair with her fingers. Flicking her legs fort and back in the bed.

I sat in a chair in the room.

Fine I will call you Rita. Will you marry me?

Bullshit I've heard that from several men. What they want is to use and dump me.

In summary

She was all the way sarcastic, stubborn and reluctant.

Jay stood firm, she didn't listen to him the first day. He was out of money. He borrowed from his friends and came back repeatedly every night. Just to talk.

She insulted him, spat on him yet he still loved her. She was bruised, bitter and hopeless.

One day something happened.

What do you think happened next? Did Rita succumb to the words of Jay?

Find out in part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Issue Of Vatican Envoy Bishop Okalaeze / Joyce Meyer Devotional March 8 2021 / Be Inspired, See Your Troubles As Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.