Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Restoring Love Pt.2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Restoring Love Pt.2 (321 Views)

Restoring Stolen Destiny / Restoring Love Pt. 3 / Restoring Love Pt. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restoring Love Pt.2 by SammyGM(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
CHOICE

[FLASHBACK]

The rain was heavy that night. It pounded the roof and I felt cold. Mama put on the fire and added some more logs. She sat behind me, running her fingers in my hair and whisper in my ears Mary it's going to be okay. I felt warm and comfortable as mama's hand cuddled me from behind. Tears started dropping on my shoulders. Mama was thinking of Papa again. Papa had told her he didn't want the child. He threatened to leave her if she kept it. Mama couldn't do it. She kept the child. Because of me, she's in pain, anguish and sorrow. If she had aborted me, maybe Papa wouldn't have left her. And she'll be happy.

Some months later, on my 8th birthday, Mama passed away. Uncle Ben blindly gave me out to this rich black man. He adopted me and gave Uncle Ben pieces of gold. Joe taught me all that I know today. He transformed me into a sex machine and now I'm making tons of money for him.

I subtly played him and got away but landed in the hands of Miss Gwen who found me in a wretched place, naked and starving. The gold I managed to save got stolen by those I entrusted to be my friends. I accepted Miss Gwen's offer and now here am I in Paradise.

[PRESENT]

I am tired and exhausted, I had taken more rounds than I could handle. My mind thought of the man who visited me every night. What's that his name again? Uhm Jay, yes it's Jay. What does he want from me? The last thing I can do now is to go and live with a man I know nothing about. I don't even know his intentions, bullish*t, all his words were a facade to me. He doesn't mean it. How would a man like that look upon me and find me worthy of marriage? I have gone deep into this sh*t. I don't think he can save me. I know what I'll do. I need to live on my own. And then I'll buy a gun so if any man tries to touch me I'll blow his head out. I'm going to meet Miss Gwen and collect all the money I've earned, I mean my percentage of the money. That's what I'll do.

I summoned the courage to go see Miss Gwen. My heart was pounding.

Yes come in, I heard the voice after knocking like 3times. I walked in fearfully. But on seeing her my fear varnished.

I want my share of the money. I want to quit.

Miss Gwen narrowed her eyes, looked at me as if she was examining me for the first time.

Have I done anything wrong to you? I don't deserve this you know that. Oh, now it's like you have forgotten where I picked you from. Now you have grown wings and want to compete with me?

No, not at all. Don't take it the other way. I'm just tired of this. I want to be alone. I tried hard to withhold tears from dropping. My heart was still racing.

Okay, I've heard from you. I'll get back to you later in the day.

Jay didn't come that night. Though I showed him I didn't want his help. Some part of me needed him. Now I've chased him away. If only I listened to him the last time and just walk out of this place with him.

Find out what happens next in Pt. 3

(1) (Reply)

"She Called His Name Ben-oni...." / Infinity / DSS Invite Father Mbaka(watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.