Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR (34854 Views)

How Does One Comfort Self After Receiving 3 Job Rejections In One Week? / Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter / How Being Righteous Made Me Lose A Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
content208:

Strangely enough, you are just a marketer seeking for referrals. That casts doubt on your message
lol, which doubt.. better invest ur money and stop running ur mouth..that's if u have d money to invest grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Truvel:
I Should Call U 4 What? Abi U Wan Send Me Money?
cool cool watsapp me and invest
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Truvel:
I Should Call U 4 What? Abi U Wan Send Me Money?
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by tunize(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
U just failed integrity test ontop your own c.v it's never possible to forget your own years of working experience weda been conscious or unconscious. Still on make God help dem give u the job next time be real bro "good luck!
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Invest In What?
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SCAM ALERT
grin grin grin grin grin grin Farm4me is not a scam.. stop being wicked to salary earners and enterpreneurs. I have worked for 9 years and just discovering this goldmine. It's not fair.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by BARITUAKA: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
give me ur WhatsApp number
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by frog12: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
were you awakened in the night ?
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Truvel:
Invest In What?
in agriculture..
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
BARITUAKA:
give me ur WhatsApp number
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by BARITUAKA: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Farm4me is not a scam.. stop being wicked to salary earners and enterpreneurs. I have worked for 9 years and just discovering this goldmine. It's not fair.
I came across their advert on IG, but I don't know who to talk to.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by mentored: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
nwikpab:
So a friend helped me submit my CV to his company. Though I know not the work but I was briefed and coached on the job.
Three months past and we were still waiting but I was in touch with my friend and never paid much attention to the CV again since I thought I would be called to come over to the company for interview.

Three days ago, I was awakened by my phone ringtone from a deep sleep and next question, where did you work.

My brain na Pentium 3 so it couldn't boot fast. My company is ATY is responded. ATY What.
ATY investment. How many years experience, I forgot what I used on the CV so I dabbled between 2 n 5 but settled on 5years.

What is your duty. I did answered this one correctly and he put off his call promising to get back to me today.

He never introduced himself to me and I was expecting call from three different HR.
My friend just called that the other person he submitted the CV with mine has been text to come to the company on Monday. He wanted to know if I am invited too but not yet.

How can I even explain this to my friend, that I fxcked up on my year of experience?

IT IS WELL!!!!

Do not cry over it, learn and move on.

There will be a problem if you do not learn from this.

The problem is that another similar opportunity, which you will definitely lose will come again.

I made similar mistake in 2017, I told a company that I wanted to earn 100K when they pay graduates 75K. Na so dem take commot my name from the list.

But I learnt my lessons. Exactly one week after, some days before my birthday, I got another opportunity. I finished work. Today hmmmm. God is Good.

WE WANT TO SEE YOUR TESTIMONY ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
authority2006:

Na to dey use insurance company's name package your scam remain?
investigate before running ur mouth. U are a matured adult ..farm4me is so legit ..it's not fair to scare people esp salary earners with no opportunity to invest. Banks are giving 1.5percent for 90 days and that is for investment above 1 milion. It's not fair at all.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by BARITUAKA: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
okay
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
BARITUAKA:
I came across their advert on IG, but I don't know who to talk to.
chat me on watsapp. Best decision ever made for 2021
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
slimman007:

Thief! Ole!! Barawo!!! Looking for whom to swindle we know your type continue until you meet your waterloo
ur generation and future ones will be theives and ole. Farm4me is an agricultural Investment opportunity goathead. People are taking the best decisions of their lives and earning better interest after 6 months, ur own is to.critise rather than investigate.
For daring to run ur mouth, I curse the work of your hand today. Watch wat will happen tomorrow 2 u ekwemsu
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
in agriculture..
Nne, I No Sabi Farm Oooo. I Live Is A Riverine Area. We Av Farms Too. Even My Aunty Wanted To Give Me A Portion To Farm, I Told Her I Can't Or I'm Not Ready Yet.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Truvel:
Nne, I No Sabi Farm Oooo. I Live Is A Riverine Area. We Av Farms Too. Even My Aunty Wanted To Give Me A Portion To Farm, I Told Her I Can't Or I'm Not Ready Yet.
boss, I don't have a farm either. Not everyone must farm .invest ur money.. investigate and do it research..if u no like am ..move into something else
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
boss, I don't have a farm either. Not everyone must farm .invest ur money.. investigate and do it research..if u no like am ..move into something else
Na Wetin I Wan Investigate? By D Way, What Part Of Agriculture Are U Talking Abt? Is It Fishery, Husbandry, Animal Stuff?
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Truvel:
Na Wetin I Wan Investigate? By D Way, What Part Of Agriculture Are U Talking Abt? Is It Fishery, Husbandry, Animal Stuff?
go to the website. farm4me and do it research
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
go to the website. farm4me and do it research
It's All Rice. I Shall.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by content208: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
lol, which doubt.. better invest ur money and stop running ur mouth..that's if u have d money to invest grin grin grin

grin grin grin If you have money to invest, your destiny won't be reduced to that of an ordinary referral agent. grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by macaranta(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
There's really no need to lie on applications, what you're hiding/projecting might be what they don't want/want respectively.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by InfopowerTV: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sad Tale, but still...

What separates the Best from the Rest is always the littlest of things. This truth is as much real in business as it is with any other aspect of human life. None surpasses another because he exactly works Harder, but instead because he works more Smartly. To apply the little things and techniques that make great individuals and businesses great is to become great yourself.

In business, nothing boosts your success more than the little —and intangible— asset of "Trademark". Trademark is what differentiates the Big Wigs in any sector from all others who do the same business. To succeed in the Business Universe and every other aspect of life, you must make yourself Unique.

Nothing boosts your trademark image now in this internet and social media age better than Professional Graphic Designs, Website and Social Media handles and Reachability.

Join our Whatsapp free webinar https:///CKPiemVyyyjJIr6LxZ0n4t to learn how to create business cards, send free SMS and create a free, unpaid website and other relevant business tips you can immediately apply to boost your Trademark & Success immensely. Remember; what separates the Best from the Rest is in these little things. Learn those little things today.
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
nwikpab:
So a friend helped me submit my CV to his company. Though I know not the work but I was briefed and coached on the job.
Three months past and we were still waiting but I was in touch with my friend and never paid much attention to the CV again since I thought I would be called to come over to the company for interview.

Three days ago, I was awakened by my phone ringtone from a deep sleep and next question, where did you work.

My brain na Pentium 3 so it couldn't boot fast. My company is ATY is responded. ATY What.
ATY investment. How many years experience, I forgot what I used on the CV so I dabbled between 2 n 5 but settled on 5years.

What is your duty. I did answered this one correctly and he put off his call promising to get back to me today.

He never introduced himself to me and I was expecting call from three different HR.
My friend just called that the other person he submitted the CV with mine has been text to come to the company on Monday. He wanted to know if I am invited too but not yet.

How can I even explain this to my friend, that I fxcked up on my year of experience?
why will you answer questions from a caller you don't know or hasn't introduced themselves why will any hr call me and ask where have you worked?? I'd be like who's on the line please?? where are you calling from??
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
content208:

grin grin grin If you have money to invest, your destiny won't be reduced to that of an ordinary referral agent. grin grin grin
look at this fool, it's called side hustle asshole..then what do u know abt working smart..
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by content208: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
look at this fool, it's called side hustle asshole..then what do u know abt working smart..

grin grin grin Yeah, finally, your assshole self confessed that you are too poor to find money to invest. grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by chyket(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
"The disadvantage of always saying the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said before''
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Joelvuvuzela(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Karleb:

It doesn't matter.

Besides, the questions to me me are dumb questions. The HR already have the CV, why still ask if there is not anything shady going on?

Look at your response,, and you wonder why you re failing
Re: I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR by Karleb(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Joelvuvuzela:

Look at your response,, and you wonder why you re failing
Not everyone is a failure like you. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 / Vacancies In Port Harcourt (urgent) / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.