Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? (3484 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? / Why Some Women Become Bitter After A Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by RedSquid: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They were evil before marriage! The thing is that they reress and suppress their wickedness before marriage while blinding our eyes with Beauty and shine and Sex and "Appearances of good"!

That is why you hear them Always say "mmm, you don't know me oh" when something bad happens near them.

Very very wicked things are they!

Lol. I discovered that of mine before. Your beauty and glam was out of this world. The evil underneath was straight from hell
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2021
RedSquid:

Lol. I discovered that of mine before. Your beauty and glam was out of this world. The evil underneath was straight from hell

shocked whow! Hope you did not suffer too much damage?
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by RedSquid: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

shocked whow! Hope you did not suffer too much damage?

I did with one. So, it taught me to investigate against future occurrences, in the second I didn't. Both very high class decent looking angels by mere outward appearance but then times more devils than anyone would ever imagine
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by DavidEsq(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2021
zolajpower:

Men too show attitude . I know a cousin of mine who's husband was the house hold name , loved by everyone . He would take my nieces out on every festive period ,buy them things at the popular shopping mall on lekki .
But the day he got married to my cousin he became a lion and would tell her , did not want the see any of her family members anymore .
So ladies re not the only one with such attitude.
He is still reliving the trauma of being turned into a cash cow, just because of wedding. Tell us, did the women also have similar experience?
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2021
RedSquid:

I did with one. So, it taught me to investigate against future occurrences, in the second I didn't. Both very high class decent looking angels by mere outward appearance but then times more devils than anyone would ever imagine

Wow, sorry! I wish I could say more but they are here, studying us and the next thing, they will upgrade their game and men will fall once again!

Do you observe that they are not easily commenting here?

But I can say this, their School is Men, their Course of Study, Men and their Work/Office is Men!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by RedSquid: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow, sorry! I wish I could say more but they are here, studying us and the next thing, they will upgrade their game and men will fall once again!

Do you observe that they are not easily commenting here?

But I can say this, their School is Men, their Course of Study, Men and their Work/Office is Men!

That's why we must disclose all our tips to them. I scarcely do, the more the disclose, the tighter the game. But, regardless of how tight any ladies game is, I make it my assignment to demystify and unravel her first and foremost.
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by akinade28(f): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2021
zolajpower:

Men too show attitude . I know a cousin of mine who's husband was the house hold name , loved by everyone . He would take my nieces out on every festive period ,buy them things at the popular shopping mall on lekki .
But the day he got married to my cousin he became a lion and would tell her , did not want the see any of her family members anymore .
So ladies re not the only one with such attitude.
I guess humans in general will do anything possible to get what they want, if it involves pretending to be what they are not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2021
RedSquid:

That's why we must disclose all our tips to them. I scarcely do, the more the disclose, the tighter the game. But, regardless of how tight any ladies game is, I make it my assignment to demystify and unravel her first and foremost.

Ok!
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
spoked:
Have you noticed that some, not all women become wicked in Marriage. Some become very wicked to house helps, relatives, the poor, etc... These women were probably so nice during courtship, but when they get married, they can turn the entire life of their husbands almost totally from his family...

They don't become anything they weren't before. They just stop pretending and revert back to default settings once they 'get' the love blinded maga hooked in court and church.
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by mutter(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
I think basically it's because men want to date a girlfriend and expect her to change into their other after the wedding.
Most of the youths were raised differently In a more western way.... men and women are equal, we do things together, we are partners...
And then after the wedding husband and family suddenly expect a woman that has 20 years marriage experience.
The woman is scrutinized and constantly criticized.
She is frustrated in having to suddenly be expected to loose her identity.
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by Liposure: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
It didn't start post wedding. These ladies have always been cold and wicked right from childhood.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by RedSquid: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
mutter:
I think basically it's because men want to date a girlfriend and expect her to change into their other after the wedding.
Most of the youths were raised differently In a more western way.... men and women are equal, we do things together, we are partners...
And then after the wedding husband and family suddenly expect a woman that has 20 years marriage experience.
The woman is scrutinized and constantly criticized.
She is frustrated in having to suddenly be expected to loose her identity.

You can lie. Your advice will kill anyone that takes it. Dey deceive yourself dey go
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by crackhaus: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Liposure:
It didn't start in today. These ladies always been cold and wicked right from childhood.
Manipulative is the word I prefer to use, although it can very easily spill into the realm of coldness and wickedness if the men in their lives have done nothing to check those excesses.

And yes you're right, those manipulative tendencies are in-born. You can even notice it in the methods female children employ when trying to get things from their parents compared to their male counterparts. grin

When a man has trained himself to be someone who pays attention with his head, he'll be able to detect/identify the moment any woman wants to start manipulating him.
Whether or not he then chooses to ignore it, is entirely up to him anyway... The point is to just be aware of what she's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by truespeak: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
I rather think the question should be why do Women Love Wickedness? For I think it immaterial if the Wickedness is expressed during marriage or before but that the Common Factors that are seen in both cases is Wickedness and Woman!

Now I Speak from my own Dealings and Experience with Females and say that I have been a Great Recipient of Wickedness from Women I have encountered and related with in my very eventful and good number of years on Earth beginning with she whom I called Mother, to classmates, neighbours, females whom I called friends e.t.c

Now, I took each case as it came being reluctant to pass an adverse judgment, yet the result was unfortunately the same.

So as to why?

My Enquiries and Discoveries all showed me that they derive Joy and Pleasure from it, it is their own opium which is why when they have not eaten it in a while, body dey pepper dem and they begin to seek a quarrel and fight, watch them closely, after that fight or quarrel, they calm down and act like they did nothing. And can stay till the next feeding time approaches!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by RedSquid: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:
I rather think the question should be why do Women Love Wickedness? For I think it immaterial if the Wickedness is expressed during marriage or before but that the Common Factors that are seen in both cases is Wickedness and Woman!

Now I Speak from my own Dealings and Experience with Females and say that I have been a Great Recipient of Wickedness from Women I have encountered and related with in my very eventful and good number of years on Earth beginning with she whom I called Mother, to classmates, neighbours, females whom I called friends e.t.c

Now, I took each case as it came being reluctant to pass an adverse judgment, yet the result was unfortunately the same.

So as to why?

My Enquiries and Discoveries all showed me that they derive Joy and Pleasure from it, it is their own opium which is why when they have not eaten it in a while, body dey pepper dem and they begin to seek a quarrel and fight, watch them closely, after that fight or quarrel, they calm down and act like they did nothing. And can stay till the next feeding time approaches!

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 300k Enough For A Family Of 4? / / War Room Movie: Not As 'perfect' As It Sounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.