Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (27567 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Why Do Some Women Become Wicked In Marriage? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

1. The husband doesn't give her money for upkeep.

2. Most times he beat her up mercilessly.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

5. Doesn't have regard for my family.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

7. Always accuse her wrongly of stealing his money.

8. Follow her to the market and pays for any food items she buys.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

11. Smells my sister's undies atimes to know if she went to meet a man.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the business to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: They dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

Women should be careful in their choice of selection, most men pretends to be nice during dating but not knowing they're beast in human form.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Taylor90: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Is your sister cripple?

Abi she no know the address of her fathers house

Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true

Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it all

Maybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

All of you saying the man is rich yen yen yen I disagree with that he might be an average guy

If he was rich he won’t allow his wife be a teacher( obviously nursery or primary school teacher)

He wouldn’t allow his wife run a buka restaurant

He won’t buy Sienna

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by immortalcrown(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
I am sure he showed her some signs of the beast in him but she ignored those signs, hoping her pastor's prayer will change him in the marriage. Daughter of zion don dey chop iron, pastor dey him house.

She might be the type that marry for money in order to upgrade her social status. If so, she will not leave him because of shame.

It might be that the man used voodoo on her.

It might also be that... I don't want to say this one.
Taylor90:
Is your sister cripple? Abi she no know the address of her fathers house Because I don’t understand while she’s still with him if all you said here is true. Anyways I won’t jump into conclusions yet because something must have prompted this man’s insecurities and the reason why your sister doesn’t want to leave justifies it allMaybe your sister don cheap woto woto in the past

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by DSS1335: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Your narratives reeks of bias!

We won't judge him until we hear his part of the story.

Even at that, I guess there are circumstances your have not been told or are not privy of.
Do you even know why your sister opted to keep quiet against such allegations? There must be something that prompted such an usual behavior from her husband. Mind you there is no smoke without fire! What if she was found guilty.
I know of a woman who was entangled in the web of adultery in her place of work...her marriage was saved but her relationship with her husband remained estranged despite him forgiving her for the sake of their children

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
How people marry nonsense still a wonder to me. Stop ignoring redflags they won't hear. One thing I'm very sure of is that I can never marry nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
First the man is rich

Secondly, advise your sis to stop challenging the man.

She was not blind before marriage.

Let her calm down for the man.

If all those too hard. Make she leave the house and divorce.

Simple.

Human rights will only end up doing nothing.

Will they lock the man up.

Who will pay the school fees.

And the bills

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
sad is ur sister a SLAVE? His attitude is probably due to bill he paid on top of ur sister.

Whatever sad.
Her best bet is to leave him now b4 God leave her.There's death in the pot.Runzx

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by qtguru(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
I asked a friend why women go for guys like this, he said the calm ones are boring,cuz I don't know how your sister chose someone like this out of all men.

You also sound calm asking us what we will do, when the average man will at least challenge the husband.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
qtguru:
I asked a friend why women go for guys like this, he said the calm ones are boring,cuz I don't know how your sister chose someone like this out of all men.

You also sound calm asking us what we will do, when the average man will at least challenge the husband.

I have done that several times but he still continued.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
qtguru:

Some women are easily carried away by one yeye vibes and this is what they normally end up with. Thank God I can easily perceive a violent man even from ordinary chats.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by qtguru(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Confirm4real:

I have done that several times but he still continued.

It's time to involve family members, this is a serious issue.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
DSS1335:
Your narratives reeks of bias!

We won't judge him until we hear his part of the story.

Even at that, I guess there are circumstances your have not been told or are not privy of.
Do you even know why your sister opted to keep quiet against such allegations? There must be something that prompted such an usual behavior from her husband. Mind you there is no smoke without fire! What if she was found guilty.
I know of a woman who was entangled in the web of adultery in her place of work...her marriage was saved but her relationship with her husband remained estranged despite him forgiving her for the sake of their children

This is someone that always paint my sister black to everybody including his family members. He's a womanizer that's why he believes my sister might also be cheating.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Maxxim: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
I've got a fam in same situation, my initial plan was to use my military friends to treat his fvckup, my dad warned me against going that path due to family and religious reputation, when shit hits the roof I designed his face pretty well that he couldn't leave home for months though I also got black eye, but since then he's stopped the shvt including threatening my parents.
You either keep your sister to your parents home or show em you've got more madness.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by qtguru(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Maxxim:
I've got a fam in same situation, my initial plan was to use my military friends to treat his fvckup, my dad warned me against going that path due to family and religious reputation, when shit hits the roof I designed his face pretty well that he couldn't leave home for months though I also got black eye, but since then he's stopped the shvt including threatening my parents.
You either keep your sister to your parents home or show em you've got more madness.

My type of people jare, I'll organize people too, I don't understand all that calm behavior

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Maxxim: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
qtguru:

My type of people jare, I'll organize people too, I don't understand all that calm behavior
Typical my parents personality, those calm behavior actually makes the oppressor think they can get away with everything.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Ab025(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oga,

I don't believe your sister is innocent in all this.

Sit the husband and ask him why he does all this, let him pour out his heart to you on where or how your sister has offended him.

Also, I hope your family did not "over charge" the man with "List" when he came to marry your sister.... because this looks more like revenge...

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by qtguru(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Maxxim:

Typical my parents personality, those calm behavior actually makes the oppressor think they can get away with everything. My parents believed everything would eventually get better.
My sister lost her baby due to these assault before the last one, thank God we stepped in on time.

I agree our parents humility is what dulls us from taking action, kudos to you

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Maxxim: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
qtguru:

I agree our parents humility is what dulls us from taking action, kudos to you
Exactly and they also learned violence solve things😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by MrsTwrite(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
It's because the man has money. Your sister should leave the toxic thing called husband unless there's something she's not telling you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ab025:
Oga,

I don't believe your sister is innocent in all this.

Sit the husband and ask him why he does all this, let him pour out his heart to you on where or how your sister has offended him.

Also, I hope your family did not "over charge" the man with "List" when he came to marry your sister.... because this looks more like revenge...

I have tried to ask him several times but he will always lie against my sister. Even his siblings also confirmed it that he's naturally wicked he normally embarrass their parents when they were alive.
As for the overcharge my parents didn't do that, he didn't even fulfill all the rights at that time.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by blackgold2018(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Confirm4real:

I have tried to ask him several times but he will always lie against my sister. Even his siblings also confirmed it that he's naturally wicked he normally embarrass their parents when they were alive.
As for the overcharge my parents didn't do that, he didn't even fulfill all the rights at that time.
then why did your sister chose to marry him?

Answer this simple question

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
blackgold2018:
then why did your sister chose to marry him?

Answer this simple question

Maybe she was blind folded by love.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Error401: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shes with a narcist
prolly a mentally deranged man
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my younger sister I'm putting this up on her behalf.

3. Disgraced her in the compound by telling a mechanic that she doesn't wear pants.

4. Treat her like rag.

6. Monitor her everywhere and accuse her wrongly of following men, this is someone that they've been married for more than 15yrs and have 4kids together.

9. The little money my sister earns as a teacher he will make sure she spends all the money at home.

10. Locks his phone but told my sister to always unlock her own so he will be seeing all her messages and calls. Even put tracker on her phone to monitor her calls.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the building to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

13. He now bought a Sienna he still put tracker to monitor the car and inner tracker to monitor calls inside the car. If he noticed some conversation in the car he will start calling my sister, if she doesn't pick while driving he will start insulting her.

14. He pays the children school fees and house rent with complains. They're living at Ajah.

Although I have reported the case to Human Rights. Please what advice can you give if she's your sister.

Note: Although they dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Error401: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Maybe he is rich, I think that is the only thing that can keep a woman for so long and have 4 kids for a man like that.
Only money can do such MAGIC
Confirm4real:
Please this is a serious case she happens to be my

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by blackgold2018(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Confirm4real:

Maybe she was blind folded by love.
that’s a very insincere answer..

I ask again. Why did your sister chose to marry him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
blackgold2018:
that’s a very insincere answer..

I ask again. Why did your sister chose to marry him?

When they were dating he tried to be nice to her but she didn't know he was only deceiving her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by falcon01: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
That's an average African Man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ipobarecriminals: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
sad lady like ur sis preferred TOUGH,Rascal guys. I believe she saw all this tell-tale in the relationship but still Married him.Her type will neglected gentle, shi shi less guy to the broken bottle.

See am now sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by LarryCork: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

12. There was a time my sister was into restaurant business the husband didn't allow the building to last, he told her customers should not sit down to eat they can only buy and go.

Note: Although they dated long before marriage almost 5yrs, but I wonder why she didn't see those red flags then.

angry
Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by LarryCork: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Confirm4real:

4. Treat her like rag.

SIOFRA....YOU AGAIN WIT YOR CLATOWISTICK THREADS.......YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!(no oofeince) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by blackgold2018(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Confirm4real:

When they were dating he tried to be nice to her but she didn't know he was only deceiving her.
then she was not blinded with love.
She was blinded with money.

Woman thinks when a man spends on her means he loves her.

Exactly what I do advise my girlfriend. When a man be all nice and provides all you need without questions.. then you should be suspicious

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? by ednut1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Your sister married a mad man because of money. Sorry for her

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.