Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Guys!!!you Need To Hear This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!you Need To Hear This.. (387 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys!!!you Need To Hear This.. by JemmyB: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hey guys!!!���
Here is another one
����...this time spicier��

What will you do if your partner, your significant other has a best friend of the opposite sex that is not you??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfaXvZZxkWs

Yes,we ripped it apart in this video,but that is just our opinion,let me know what you think in the comment section ��

Please like and subcribe to my channel, keep sharing..

I love love you all fanmily���
Re: Guys!!!you Need To Hear This.. by Nehyooh(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
This seems to be happening to me now, which am not comfortable with. The same guy that asked my babe out, even though she declined but she claims they're just friends. I told her am not cool with that. I just hope it won't cause issue between us

(1) (Reply)

Spark VPN Reloaded / Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram / Court Remands Man, Girlfriend For Alleged Adultery In Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.