Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Fan And Her Grandson To His Mansion (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Fan And Her Grandson To His Mansion (video) (222 Views)

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Fan And Her Grandson To His Mansion (video) by youtube2025: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Popular Instagram personality, Idris ‘Bobrisky’ Okuneye is edging closer to fulfilling his promise to a grandma who recently declared love for him.

The crossdresser has welcomed the elderly woman and her grandson to his Lagos residence following his pledge to help her get a new apartment.

Recall that in a video which circulated some days ago, a grandma held a placard to declare her love for Bobrisky.

Bobrisky has now flown the aged woman and her grandson to his house as he plans to set her up with an apartment of her own and a business to ease her life and that of her grandchild.

He took to Instagram to share a video and captioned it;

“Yaaaaaay @goodluck155553 and his grandma are in Lagos. My house precisely! They need to rest I will update you guys tomorrow. One thing I know for sure is God has sent them to their helper. I repeat they should say goodbye to POVERTY from today on.”

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJRRT4CjXF4

(1) (Reply)

Joeboy Share His Most Craziest Experience With A Female Fan (video) / Wizkid Was The Real Winner Yesterday / Justin Bieber Ft. Burna Boy – Loved By You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.