Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. (3843 Views)

Northern Youths: Chased By Boko Haram & Bandits At Home, Hunted By Task Force... / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by BKayy: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
LokoH:

you no be Igbo.
And you na Igbo clearance officer. Nyigapuọru m n'iru
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Enugu state has a large percentage of Indigenous Muslims roughly 48.6%...

Who are they then chasing away because last I was there you hardly know who is Hausa-Fulani and Enugu ..

Meanwhile, all herdsmen with cows should be rounded up and summarily Jailed while the cows distributed for various Burial and wedding ceremonies..
The same Enugu that is almost 100% Catholic!! Akuko
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by zeuss: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yes that's a fact and there are various documentaries on that....Otondo.
yes meticulous documents. painstakingly produced by you :-)
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by LokoH(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:
And you na Igbo clearance officer. Nyigapuọru m n'iru
Igbo nkwo
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
zeuss:

yes meticulous documents. painstakingly produced by you :-)
You are just scared of the truth.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:

And you na Igbo clearance officer.
Nyigapuọru m n'iru

Beating you silly in your own logic...Lol

You rushed to tell him that makes ain't igbo, but rather he told you that you are not..Lol..

God is really wonderful.

Talkatives are known to be tactless..Lol
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by vanbonattel: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who are they then chasing away because last I was there you hardly know who is Hausa-Fulani and Enugu ..

Meanwhile, all herdsmen with cows should be rounded up and summarily Jailed while the cows distributed for various Burial and wedding ceremonies..

Go for brain replacement, with that of a fowl.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

are you ok? why do like saying this rubish? wich enugu have 48% mus! stop talking rubish! islam for enugu no reach 2% out of 100%! if na play make u stop am!
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Jakumo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
There must have been a few thousand cows parading past the camera while the above video footage was being filmed. Powerful and wealthy cattle owners with strong tribal and religious ties to the Nigerian government have obviously agreed in secret meetings that destroying farmers' crops by the square mile is a sound business plan worthy of expanding to a national level.

This diabolical, calculated land-grabbing agenda is unfolding all over southern Nigeria, driven in part by the inexorable southern creep of the Sahara Desert, yet also motivated by sheer evil-minded greed, as cattle-herding terrorist invaders seek to forcibly steal ripening crops nationwide, as a prelude to simply GRABBING farmland throughout southern Nigeria, while brutally killing all who resist during midnight raids on residences in farming communities.

By allowing gigantic herds of cattle to devour crops throughout southern Nigeria, the shadowy cartel of cattle owners inflict monumental lasting damage measured in lives lost, livelihoods destroyed, vital food-crop harvests ruined, and forcible migration triggered. With vast swathes of rich alluvial southern Nigerian farmland being abandoned to cattle-grazing terrorist gangs trooping en-masse from the north of the country, the long-term consequence of current trends emerging throughout Nigeria's southern agricultural zone, will be escalating FAMINE, within a decade or less.

The invading terrorist cattle herdsmen must therefore be resisted using all means at the disposal of farming communities, now that it has become patently clear that assistance from either law enforcement agencies, or the military, will never materialize. For those who cannot afford to take the path of active resistance, the pouring of fresh or decaying COWS BLOOD, in carefully hidden points surrounding farmland, is a POWERFUL cow-repellant that remains potent for up to 3 weeks in the dry season, before needing renewal. To avoid direct conflict with the invaders, discerning farmers drive trespassing cattle herds away PEACEFULLY with the smell of cow blood, while being careful NEVER to show anger towards the armed interlopers or their nasty cows.

https://www.nairaland.com/5634064/fear-cow-blood-no-stress-cow
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by zeuss: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are just scared of the truth.

ahhh no now I love the truth.....its only your documented lies that scare me. ×:-)
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by nku5: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

grin make Enugu people catch you
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Mightyhaiz: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
oboyy.. any farm these ones meet eh,..under 6 hours that farm go turn to bare land.. why cant these cow humpers ranch thses cows and save themselves and others unnecessary tension? Imagine,well over 400 cows just roaming aimlessly with their herders

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by theFilmtric: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
LokoH:

48% of my own Enugu Muslim ? You be mpama.
grin
theFilmtricsay
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by BKayy: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
LokoH:

Igbo nkwo
You still dey drag? Aboki
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by BKayy: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
LokoH:

Igbo nkwo
Juliusmalema:

Beating you silly in your own logic...Lol

You rushed to tell him that makes ain't igbo, but rather he told you that you are not..Lol..

God is really wonderful.

Talkatives are known to be tactless..Lol
LokoH:

Igbo nkwo
And the two Aboki found a way to unite together.

Lol

Very soon LokoH will pose as one of the Muslims of Igbo eze you are talking about.
Aboki we know your tricks.
Your gworo teeth always cast you people
Shameless
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by 4four(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
If not wickedness, how can u herd plenty cows like this in to one villages
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by SmartPolician: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No be only 48.6% na 99.9%
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by duro4chang(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yes . Killers should leave our land. Please go to the north to operate.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by 8BowlofFlour: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

this your idea sha
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:

And the two Aboki found a way to unite together.

Lol

Very soon LokoH will pose as one of the Muslims of Igbo eze you are talking about.
Aboki we know your tricks.
Your gworo teeth always cast you people
Shameless

Talkatives everywhere.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Where did you get your Stat from
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

are you ok? why do like saying this rubish? wich enugu have 48% mus! stop talking rubish! islam for enugu no reach 2% out of 100%! if na play make u stop am!

It's not up to 0.02%. Which is from the Non Igbo speaking part of Igboeze North. They were originally Kogi people but was somehow included in Enugu

Except the mosque in University of Nigeria, I can't remember the location of another mosque in Enugu. I'm from Enugu and i know Enugu State inside out
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
zeuss:

ahhh no now I love the truth.....its only your documented lies that scare me. ×:-)

The documented lies as you called it is a fact. Even you as a person knows that..
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

It's not up to 0.02%

Except the mosque in University of Nigeria, I can't remember the location of another mosque in Enugu. I'm from Enugu and i know Enugu State inside out

no mind that joker!
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by zeuss: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The documented lies as you called it is a fact. Even you as a person knows that..

Ok lies documented as fact. is well known even by myself to be lies.....you are very correct here.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
zeuss:

Ok lies documented as fact. is well known even by myself to be lies.....you are very correct here.

If you want I will upload one here for nairaland through youtube for you to see..

If not that you are scared of facing the blow if I do that.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by pozehnani(f): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol.. but how do they even enter into these villages undetected?
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by zeuss: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If you want I will upload one here for nairaland through youtube for you to see..

If not that you are scared of facing the blow if I do that.

do find the freedom to air your documents even here.....it will amount to futility in the buttress of bogus claims
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by LikeAking: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
THE ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZOOGERIA
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by nairalandankrah: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Enugu state has a large percentage of Indigenous Muslims roughly 48.6%...

[/s]
I give it to you Fulanis... you're the masters of lies and deception
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by Brimstone77: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

always talking in the rubbish.
Re: Angry Youths Chased Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community In Enugu State. by afube: 2:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Asgard13:

Gibberish

The guy is always pooing from the mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? / IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! / CCB Begins Verification Of Political Office Holders’ Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.