Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! (3777 Views)

Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
This election period was painful and it is still painful even though i am not igbo. So i can imagine how you igbos feel in this period

I will list some facts below which i want every igbo to imbibe:

1. The Supreme Court will not dispense any justice for Peter Obi in the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

2. Igbos should restrict pentecostal Churches in their land and embrace Orthodox christianity or Judaism.

3. Igbo leaders should plead with the violent and angry IPOB agitators to dial down the violence and exercise some patience to enable igbo intelligentsia to come with a development plan for the East.

4. Every igbo man or woman should know that they are hated by other Nigerians, but they should not go violent at this moment.

3. The igbos should study Jewish history and their journey into nationhood and the lessons learnt from available literature should be integrated into the school curriculum from primary school to tertiary level.

4. All igbos must love themselves because you are all you have got. Intra gbo love must be made compulsory.

5. As long as Igbos love Lagos, Abuja & other Nigerian cities more than igbo land, igbos will never be respected and will continue to be a 2nd class citizen in Nigeria.

6. An igbo will never be President of Nigeria.

7. Igbos must develop, inhabit and retain its best brains alaigbo(igboland).

8. Igbos must endure the pains of divestment from Nigeria and repatriation of their wealth back into igbolanand. Igbos must bear that pain, there is no alternative to the pain

9. Igbos should beg Simon Ekpa and his gang for a ceasefire. They need to be persuaded to allow peace to reign.

10. Igbos must, must, must invest in Agriculture like there is no tomorrow. You can study the Israeli model. After what happened to igbos during the civil war, i must confess that igbos are not serious not to have invested in growing their own food.

11. Igbos should beg Peter Obi to turn his gaze to igboland in order for him to be the moses of the igbos regarding good governance.

12. Igbos must sheathe their sword for now and invest in science and technology

13. Igbos should deemphasise the urge for quick money and concentrate on building a strong igbo land, even if it is your 5 States. Just develop that land.

14. Igbos should work with good igbo architects and town planners for the development of high rise buildings to conserve land.

15. I repeat, igbos must love themselves. It is essential.

16. The recorded messages of Nnamdi Kanu must be cleansed from the hate and violence and be disseminated to all igbos. That man is a great man.

17. Igbos should keep islam out of its society completely. That reiligion is a blood sucking cancer.

18. Igbos should try and use the ports in the South South for the meantime and work with the Tinubu Government. You must learn to stoop to conquer.

19. Igbos should descend on the directors of Igbo Nollywood to stop depicting igbo land as a village that needs to be abadoned by millions of igbos to survive.

20. I repeat, all igbos must love each other and channel all the hate for Nigeria into aggressive development of igboland.

This is a message from a yoruba man who loves you and wants to see you free someday.

Selah.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Goldenisssilenc: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
akpamu..

come to igboland and see..

11 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goldenisssilenc:
akpamu..

come to igboland and see..

My brother, i was in igbo land once and its a beautiful place but you must retain your best brains there to prove your haters wrong.

If you cant keep the majority of igbos in igboland, other Nigerians will continue to disgrace you and treat you like trash.

Dont fight anybody, just follow these recommendations and you will be free in less than 30 years.

Now that the obsession with lagos has blown up in igbo faces, its time to build a great igboland. No need for violence or noise while rebuilding. God will bless you as igbos are an enterprising people.

Love yourselves igbos....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by r4bbit: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
.. lipsrsealed
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by N3TRAL: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin
No words, but I giggled like a baby after reading the OP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by ganisucks(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto, you better start getting ready to hang Peter Obi's picture on your wall. As things stand at the moment, Peter Obi is already your president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
ganisucks:
Philgafauto, you better start getting ready to hang Peter Obi's picture on your wall. As things stand at the moment, Peter Obi is already your president.

How can a person that came third be president... He can only be president of ipob

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
ganisucks:

I am a radical Obidient but i am a realist.

I am yoruba and i love Peter Obi but i have accepted that Nigeria has failed.

I want the igbos to succeed and put their enemies to shame.

If you know Olisa Agbakoba SAN, go and find his latest video about the Supreme Court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
grin
No words, but I giggled like a baby after reading the OP.

Why did you giggle??

I know you are APC and a muslim.

This thread is not for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by N3TRAL: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

Why did you giggle??

I know you are APC and a muslim.

This thread is not for you.

I'm APC. I'm not Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Softmirror: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
VERY FUNNY POST ABOUT IGBOS.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by N3TRAL: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
I love Imo girls 💕

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm APC. I'm not Muslim.

You are a muslim.

i know you here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Softmirror:
VERY FUNNY POST ABOUT IGBOS.

Its a serious matter oooo. Igbos must get serious after this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by N3TRAL: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

You are a muslim.

i know you here.

I'm not Muslim. I'm dating one of the most beautiful girls on earth. She's Igbo.

She wouldn't date a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
I love Imo girls 💕

That is for you and any igbo woman who marries any yoruba again after this election.

Igbos must take self preservation seriously.

The things igbos have taken in this country, yorubas cannot take a quarter.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Softmirror: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

Its a serious matter oooo. Igbos must get serious after this election.

YOU ARE GOOD WITH MOCKERY. grin

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not Muslim. I'm dating one of the most beautiful girls on earth. She's Igbo.

Well, i hope she knows you hate her tribe?

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU ARE GOOD WITH MOCKERY. grin

I am not mocking igbos. I want to see them rise and succeed despite all the hate.

This election should have thought them a lesson about Nigeria if they are a serious people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by richmond500: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

4. Every igbo man or woman should know that they are hated by other Nigerians, but they should not go violent at this moment.

17. Igbos should keep islam out of its society completely. That reiligion is a blood sucking cancer.
Nigerians hate you but na you want kick out a whole Nigerian religion from igbo land.
This nonsense doesn't sell again find another lie.
Peter Obi got reasonable votes from Tinubu and Atiku stronghold, infact they won some states that in their dreams they never imagined they could win.
That is what I call love

But what did the igbo states give to Tinubu and Atiku in return

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
This nonsense doesn't sell again find another lie.
Peter Obi got reasonable votes from Tinubu and Atiku stronghold, infact they won some states that in their dreams they never imagined they could win.
That is what I call love

But what did the igbo states give to Tinubu and Atiku in return

I know what i am saying. If i dont know about any tribe, I know majority of my yoruba tribe hate the igbos for no just cause.

This election exposed a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Goldenisssilenc: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

My brother, i was in igbo land once and its a beautiful place but you must retain your best brains there to prove your haters wrong.

If you cant keep the majority of igbos in igboland, other Nigerians will continue to disgrace you and treat you like trash.

Dont fight anybody, just follow these recommendations and you will be free in less than 30 years.

Now that the obsession with lagos has blown up in igbo faces, its time to build a great igboland. No need for violence or noise while rebuilding. God will bless you as igbos are an enterprising people.

Love yourselves igbos....

Understand that south east is the most competitive place in Nigeria ..the actual best brains are there..

dont be deceived ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Softmirror: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am not mocking igbos. I want to see them rise and succeed despite all the hate.

This election should have thought them a lesson about Nigeria if they are a serious people.

AND YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT MOCKING. grin

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by richmond500: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

I know what i am saying. If i dont know about any tribe, I know majority of my yoruba tribe hate the igbos for no just cause.

This election exposed a lot.
Yet they allowed you in their state toan extend you begin calling it no man's land

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Softmirror:

AND YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT MOCKING. grin

Well, at times i doubt their seriousness.

I know they dont have good leaders though.

For instance, by now igbos should have very robust agriculture departments in all their 5 states given what happened in the Civil War.

They have to really look within and come up with a solution fast.

We yorubas will never allow what happened to igbos happen to us. We are that pragmatic and insular.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
Yet they allowed you in their state toan extend you begin calling it no man's land

So because of that small joke about a metropolitan city and a melting pot for all Nigerians, you feel its justified to kill and maim igbos abi?

Well, its not your fault. It is igbo obsession with lagos and other big cities i blame.

That is why i created this thread so they can learn.
Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by richmond500: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Philgafauto:

So because of that small joke about a metropolitan city and a melting pot for all Nigerians, you feel its justified to kill and maim igbos abi?

Well, its not your fault. It is igbo obsession with lagos and other big cities i blame.

That is why i created this thread so they can learn.
So now it's a small joke?
Your leader hates Yoruba so much, he told the entire igbo to stop attending any church belonging to Yorubas.
When it comes to killing anyone who doesn't agree with you, We all know which tribe takes the crown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by BiafraAburi: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
"igbo intelligentsia" Thunder will fire you for using this words. The right words are Igbo otellectuals. When ou see educated illiterates that behaves like mumus, you are arrogating intelligentsia to them. May you never live to see tomorrow for wishing Igbo/Biafrans to continue with your useless zoo called nigeria in the name of one stupid developmental plan. You daft and dumb slowpoke!

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Afonjanawerey: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I hope God save her from animal and hopeless person like you, someone with low life and low self esteem
You only find your voice online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ARE BEING PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE LEVERAGE!!!! by Philgafauto: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
So now it's a small joke?
Your leader hates Yoruba so much, he told the entire igbo to stop attending any church belonging to Yorubas.
When it comes to killing anyone who doesn't agree with you, We all know which tribe takes the crown

Which leader? I am yoruba and my leaders are Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo.

What are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana In Trouble As Mike Ezehkome Expose His Plan To Help Tinubu At The S-court / Tension as Nigeria Prepares For Heavy Military Invasion As Dialogue Fails (Pix) / Another Flopped Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.