Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects (12590 Views)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by MummyD2020(f): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
Wonders never end. 2015 was just 6 years ago. Can't believe the same Oduduwa people that were shouting Sai Baba are now crying Baba Sai. Henchmen in the city, herdsmen in the country. Arrests in the city, exodus in the country.
I never believed it when people used to tell me never to trust Oduduwa people until 2015. I saw it again in EndSars Yoruba Ronu and I'm sure again I'll see it again and again - Betrayal. I mean a Yoruba woman told me never to trust Oduduwa people. So why do you cry injustice? Is betrayal not injustice? You cannot sow to the wind and not reap whirlwind. The seeds of 2015 are beginning to mature. You guys thought betraying the South will make darlings of the north. Even now, you're planning more selfishly and think any Southerners would support you.
please seun should modify this platform so that we can like comments millions of times. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by 001spice: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2021
ejimatic:
. There is nothing to worry about on this matter.Nobody has ever been sentenced for ethnic clash in Nigeria because of any reprisal consequence .Expectedly some people will be arrested justly or unjustly but they will all be released after the tension has been doused .So they will still grant them bail and the case is over for life.That is how the case is usually handled in Nigeria.So when there is any ethnic clash in Nigeria protect your life by yourself.
Who is going to pay for the bail? Who is still on the lossing side. Abeg think b4 u talk
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2021
NOwazobia:
Slave(s) always takes the fall. It has been like that from centuries.

After watching the videos below,you'll know who a slave is truly ! You may not understand what the Yoruba man was telling the two fulani herdsmen in one of the videos but watch out for his action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4462774760417948&id=950995291595930&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=e

As for the fulanis ,you are only being stupid if you think you can ever win this battle or any one for that matter against the Yoruba. Time will tell.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by emonis88: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Quality20:
Hello folks here, I'm d high chief leader of yorubas and igbos in d southern hemisphere. I must say I'm not happy with the way yorubas n igbos attack each other on this forum. Any trouble n fracas can be tabled to my office at the secretariat
maybe dat ur secretariat can help Drum some sense into d head of southern Nigerians, the need to come together n work together. keep saying it that d day SW, SE, SS. learn to work together politically n other wise the better for this part of d country.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by CobraAnambra: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2021
muhdfaruq:
The man is from Niger republic,He is not a Nigerian.
[left][/left]
Bring him out, why are you hiding him?

-cobra
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
L

U are talking RUBBISH ,
When yorubas is at receiving end u remember South.. where were u fools when all aort of injustices was meted on Igbo's,...where were u when innocent Igbo youths were killed in ABA , ONITSHA , PH by Nigerian army.
Yoruba were busy here mocking them with pictures.
God punish u and ur SOUTH talk

Aptly Written !!!

2 Likes

Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by orisa37: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Thanks.

This is where WIKE would Excel and play the Game like a Master.

Since there is Independence of the Justice System, let OYO STATE disband the present OYO POLICE HIERARCHY and REPLACE IT WITH INDIGENES OF OYO FROM AIG DOWN TO RECRUITS. IT'S OYO STATE RIGHTS TO DO SO.

MEANWHILE THE GOVERNOR SHOULD INSTRUCT AMOTEKUN TO TAKE CONTROL FAIRLY AND JUSTLY, RELEASE THE YORUBAS IN POLICE CUSTODY, ARREST THE CRIMINAL FULANIS AND CHARGE THEM TO STATE COURTS.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by authority2006(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2021
ScamHunter:
Wonders never end. 2015 was just 6 years ago. Can't believe the same Oduduwa people that were shouting Sai Baba are now crying Baba Sai. Henchmen in the city, herdsmen in the country. Arrests in the city, exodus in the country.
I never believed it when people used to tell me never to trust Oduduwa people until 2015. I saw it again in EndSars Yoruba Ronu

You have no idea how many years Lagos state has been sent backward with the level of destructions of multiple multi billion naira infrastructures. When most atrocities were committed by SARS in your region.

and I'm sure again I'll see it again and again - Betrayal. I mean a Yoruba woman told me never to trust Oduduwa people.
Names calling is not new to us, it is what you do to make yourselves feel better but deep down inside, you knew Yorubas are not your mate.

So why do you cry injustice? Is betrayal not injustice? You cannot sow to the wind and not reap whirlwind. The seeds of 2015 are beginning to mature. You guys thought betraying the South will make darlings of the north . Even now, you're planning more selfishly and think any Southerners would support you.

When Yorubas were protesting and championing the cause to make Jonathan acting and substantial president when Yaradua was sick, where were your people? Jonathan became president and you and your successfully turned him against the Yorubas but still expected the Yorubas to reward him again in 2015? You're a clown. I could still remember all the insults and names calling before and in 2015.
South West don't need your support, your Atiku is still there waiting for you.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by ejimatic: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2021
001spice:
Who is going to pay for the bail? Who is still on the lossing side. Abeg think b4 u talk
. The Yorubas will bail them and vice versa.About five tears ago Hausas and Yorubas fought at Ile Ife , about six suspects were arrested and prosecuted for murder and arson.About ten Yoruba lawyers defended them including SANS.The six were released on bail in Osogbo and the case ended peacefully.That is the system in Nigeria especially on ethnic issues.When we talk we know what we are saying ..
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by 001spice: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2021
ejimatic:
. The Yorubas will bail them and vice versa.About five tears ago Hausas and Yorubas fought at Ile Ife , about six suspects were arrested and prosecuted for murder and arson.About ten Yoruba lawyers defended them including SANS.The six were released on bail in Osogbo and the case ended peacefully.That is the system in Nigeria especially on ethnic issues.When we talk we know what we are saying ..
I get u beta now.so it should continue in that way abi. Clap 4 ur self
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by ejimatic: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2021
001spice:
I get u beta now.so it should continue in that way abi. Clap 4 ur self
. Regrettably it will continue that way! How many Hausas have been sentenced because of Hausa and Yoruba clash in the north? How many Yorubas have been sentenced because of the ethnic clash in the south ? Nobody! That is the system in our country because ethnic clash is very sensitive.So when there are ethnic clashes one should protect one's life.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by malakaimoscondo: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
CobraAnambra:
Initial gra gra.
They will be released. It happened in Ife, after Yoruba flogged the hausas, some Yoruba were arrested but were later released.
Without the nepotistic FG, hausa/fulani are Nothing.
This would not stop Yoruba from flogging hausa/ fulani if they misbehaved.

-cobra
this ur writings is irritating....... the dat hausa will go berserk ...you go know say na hausa they produce koboko........dont worry....continue to make provocative utterances
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by Goodness2021(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
It is your reward for betrayed jonathan
Re: Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects by olajizz01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
The police and FG are doing this eye service, because they know if Muslims starts their own Nigeria is done. Afonja Christian better stop killing Muslims.
Guess you are blind, check the names charged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Candidate, Oyebanji Not Disqualified From Ekiti Guber Poll – Court / 7 Killed As Petrol-Tanker, Trailers Crash In Onitsha / Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.